Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3314 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Midgut(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: ... by ebuk4real(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2018
Most of them are simply and purely confused

2 Likes

Re: ... by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:30am On May 05, 2018
grin

Count me out... angry

I don't know why they acting like that...But if i like the guy, i won't waste time ooo...i wanna spend more time to know him & we shall see if there's a spark grin

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:31am On May 05, 2018
Simple. Just change plan.

Buy her a small gift as a surprise. I mean anything from N500 or less. Even leventis bread of N200 may do.

Buy it and present it to her in a place you will be sure to see her and when you see her, wear this gentle face of someone who's dying of love. With a tender smile, tell her you like her so much and if there's anything you don't like abt her, it's d way she refuses to pick up ur calls at times.

If she no begin call you after dat day, dat means na through doggie her mama take conceive her.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:35am On May 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Just change plan.

Buy her a small gift as a surprise. I mean anything form N500 or less. Even leventis bread of N200 may do.

Buy it and present it to her in a place you will be sure to see her and when you see her, wear this gentle face of someone who's dying of love. With a tender smile, tell her you like her so much and if there's anything you don't like abt her, it's d way she refuses to pick up ur calls at times.

If she no begin call you after dat day, dat means na through doggie her mama take conceive her.

must it always be about money..
later he'll come here and start saying the girl is leeching him..

7 Likes

Re: ... by mrphysics(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2018
The best thing to do is to act the same way she's acting.

This is their plan and there's a way they expect you to act and that is exactly what you are doing. Do the opposite and see her change.

If you like buy gift, a lady who's not into you will still not be interested. So don't start the relationship buying gifts or agege bread you and I know you won't continue.

The only way to tie her to yourself is to aim for the sex. Don't aim for the heart or love, it doesn't exist for some women. Aim for sex, have it, and I guarantee you all time access to her.

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:39am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

must it always be about money..
later he'll come here and start saying the girl is leeching him..
I have dated many girls, I can tell you confidently...money is d only language most Nigerian girls understand. its not dat I find it easy dashing out money too but those who are not money freaks are few

After dat gift, if he plays his game well, she'll be d one sending him recharge cards, cooking for him and even giving him money plus eating her pusssy

2 Likes

Re: ... by Preshy561(f): 7:40am On May 05, 2018
I don't act that way,maybe she has gotten someone else.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:41am On May 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I have dated many girls, I can tell you confidently...money is d only language most Nigerian girls understand. its not dat I find it easy dashing out money too but those who are not money freaks are few

After dat gift, if he plays his game well, she'll be d one sending him recharge cards, cooking for him and even giving him money plus eating her pusssy

in which country? Nigeria?
Re: ... by Offpoint: 7:41am On May 05, 2018
buy an assurance and see if they'll still act that waygrin
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:42am On May 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

they're not few.. just exercise patience

visit state capitals.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:44am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

in which country? Nigeria?
Yeah nw. I don achieve all these things before.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:45am On May 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeah nw. I don achieve all these things before.

I can relate..
Re: ... by marvelli(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2018
Because its part of the game na. So you sef stop complaining and play. She'll soon forming no worries smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2018
ebuk4real:
Most of them are simply and purely confused

Exactly

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:54am On May 05, 2018
Shut the F up and go pick a struggle. Wasted generations undecided

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:55am On May 05, 2018
mrphysics:
The best thing to do is to act the same way she's acting.

This is their plan and there's a way they expect you to act and that is exactly what you are doing. Do the opposite and see her change.

If you like buy gift, a lady who's not into you will still not be interested. So don't start the relationship buying gifts or agege bread you and I know you won't continue.

The only way to tie her to yourself is to aim for the sex. Don't aim for the heart or love, it doesn't exist for some women. Aim for sex, have it, and I guarantee you all time access to her.

must you fvck her? cry

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:55am On May 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:57am On May 05, 2018
undecided[quote author=Hanseel1 post=67295139][/quote]

Not only you ooo.
Re: ... by Midgut(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2018
OfficialDad:
In case you don't know, I am doing fine in my academic. Don't be dogmatic.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:21am On May 05, 2018
I bet she'll sit up when your interest diminishes and by that time, it might be too late because you may be headed to the door already.

Just push a little more and if she keeps dilly dallying, move on except you have extra time to waste. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ... by Maxcollins042(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2018
One motherfucker tried this absurd theatrics with me and I didn't hesitate to show her the exit out of my life. OP just forget he and move on. Life is too short for disdainful theatrics.

1 Like

Re: ... by khiaa(f): 9:56am On May 05, 2018
Midgut:
There is this lady that has been giving me green light for long. I waited to be sure if she's really into me before acting. When I knew she really likes me me, I collected her phone number and we started talking and sometimes I flirt with her.

Sometimes if I call her, she won't pick my call and latter she will pick it and give me a flimsy excuse why she couldn't answer the previous call.

ladies why do you form "hard to get' when what you want is coming to you?

If you really want to know if she is into you, stop calling her, if she's interested she will call you wanting to know why you haven't called her. wink

4 Likes

Re: ... by Midgut(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2018
khiaa:

If you really want to know if she is into you, stop calling her, if she's interested she will call you wanting to know why you haven't called her. wink
Ignoring of call is one of the things that exasperate me most. I don't know why my heart is still drawing to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:05am On May 05, 2018
khiaa:

good point!

2 Likes

Re: ... by khiaa(f): 10:10am On May 05, 2018
Midgut:

Ignoring of call is one of the things that exasperate me most. I don't know why my heart is still drawing to her.

I'm trying to HELP you. Let her heart be drawn to yours as well. DO NOT CALL HER. undecided

3 Likes

Re: ... by khiaa(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2018
greiboy:
good point!

She can only play the game with him if he allows her to. undecided The key is to ignore, then he will get her attention, we don't like to be ignored by someone we are interested in. grin

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:37am On May 05, 2018
So someone has to be with their phone 24/7? You should be happy she called you back.

1 Like

Re: ... by legendabiodun(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So someone has to be with their phone 24/7? You should be happy she called you back.

yuetttvggy sheep kalr u "see ur mouth" .. she for no call .. bros wit tym u will understand her .

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:59am On May 05, 2018
khiaa:

She can only play the game with him if he allows her to. undecided The key is to ignore, then he will get her attention, we don't like to be ignored by someone we are interested in. grin
Exactly!

Nobody can endure being ignored by the person they find attractive.

If she doesn't call within the first few days, then probably the green light is all in his head.

2 Likes

Re: ... by austyn0(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2018
Oga op,, not picking your calls how does it relate to forming hard to get?

Judging from your story, it's obvious the girl is still naive,, there is every possibility she doesn't wanna get awkward in the presence of whoever is there when she sights your call.... Just give it time and play along sensibly.

1 Like

Re: ... by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2018
khiaa:

You have said it all! but many Nigerian males will never understand this your post because majority of them are impatient&socially awkward

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) / See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / How Do I Tell My Ex Girlfriend's Live In Friend To Stop Tying Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.