Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3334 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by khiaa(f): 11:13am On May 05, 2018
greiboy:
Exactly!

No body can endure being ignored by the person they find attractive.

If she doesn't call within the first few days, then probably the green light is all in his head.

I agree. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by SoapQueen(f): 11:14am On May 05, 2018
Midgut:
There is this lady that has been giving me green light for long. I waited to be sure if she's really into me before acting. When I knew she really likes me me, I collected her phone number and we started talking and sometimes I flirt with her.

Sometimes if I call her, she won't pick my call and latter she will pick it and give me a flimsy excuse why she couldn't answer the previous call.

ladies why do you form "hard to get' when what you want is coming to you?

She might not be into you, somethings are meant to break if they aren't strong enough.

1 Like

Re: ... by khiaa(f): 11:25am On May 05, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

You have said it all! but many Nigerian males will never understand this your post because majority of them are impatient&socially awkward

Why do you hate Nigerians
Re: ... by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2018
khiaa:

Why do you hate Nigerians
Madam,it is a metaphor
Re: ... by khiaa(f): 11:43am On May 05, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

Madam,it is a metaphor

Ok, I love Nigerians. grin
Re: ... by Midgut(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2018
khiaa:

She can only play the game with him if he allows her to. undecided The key is to ignore, then he will get her attention, we don't like to be ignored by someone we are interested in. grin
Thanks

I will try this and if it doesn't work, I will let her go. I can't force anybody to be with me. Do I even have the right to decide for anybody to be with me? No!
Re: ... by ericsimons18: 5:23pm On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Count me out... angry

I don't know why they acting like that...But if i like the guy, i won't waste time ooo...i wanna spend more time to know him & we shall see if there's a spark grin

And yet your name is succubus ... see the irony
Re: ... by motherfucker: 10:34am On May 06, 2018
Maxcollins042:
One motherfucker tried this absurd theatrics with me and I didn't hesitate to show her the exit out of my life. OP just forget he and move on. Life is too short for disdainful theatrics.
undecided undecided
Re: ... by motherfucker: 10:48am On May 06, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I have dated many girls, I can tell you confidently...money is d only language most Nigerian girls understand. its not dat I find it easy dashing out money too but those who are not money freaks are few

After dat gift, if he plays his game well, she'll be d one sending him recharge cards, cooking for him and even giving him money plus eating her pusssy

Men who use money to woo women lack self-confidence or self-esteem in huge dose. If you can't attract a woman with your personal charm or charisma, please stop bearing the name "man".

In MANager, you find man, in MANufacturing, you find man.. We are built to be in CONTROL...

The sad part is IF a woman is not interested in you, you can't make her love you no matter the money you spend. I have seen a brother burn through millions in excess of over 20Millions and she still cheated on him multiple times. Sure, you will get the sex but a healthy relationship is what you will never get, which means the day you are dying she will be the arms of another man. Who lost?

Most of you who chant this "give her money" are not men. Sorry if that hurts you!
Re: ... by gonkin(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2018
Maybe she's just checking your patience.
But its true some girls play hard to get and at the end of the story some other guy gets her easy and dumps her easier.
You know what im not a pro, im still single but if she's hard to get just back off a lil lets see if she'll respond positively

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If you catch your sister doing this,what will you do? / Don't Play With A Crocodile. (pics) / What-are-some-secret-things-that-women-will-never-tell-men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.