Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Marriage And Temptation: Who Is Really To Be Blamed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Temptation: Who Is Really To Be Blamed? (426 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Temptation: Who Is Really To Be Blamed? by z11111: 10:04am On May 05, 2018
Good Morning LS,

I witnessed something not very good last night and I am thinking of the best thing to do. One of of my friend,( lets call her Uzo)….she is in the US with her children. She relocated last year but her husband is in Nigeria and he tries to visit them like once in six months and all. When she traveled,I asked her if she was not worried her husband might be tempted to cheat cos of her absence,she vehemently defended the man saying he can never cheat on her. Even the husband,very religious guy,committed in church and all that. He can boast that he has never looked at any other woman apart from his wife. I used to love their marriage,like wish I would have a marriage like theirs one day.

But last night,I was at the club to chill out after a tough week and the strippers were there doing their thing. I am single so,yes …I still want to have fun.I saw Uzo’s husband, being seriously entertained by two strippers. I was like wow,this guy,is a church boy na…what happened to all that born again talk…lol. Its just barely a year that his wife relocated and he is already doing this?I was quite surprised but even more surprised when he left the club with two strippers. Out of curiosity,I followed them from a safe distance and they went to....Read full story from blog and leave your comments because the sender may not see it here.

https://livelystones.com.ng/marriage-and-temptation-who-is-really-to-be-blamed/

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Planted `magun’ On Me – Woman Tells Court / Health Is Wealth / A Female Roommate Is Needed In Awka, Close To Unizik Junction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.