Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:16 PM

Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. (41239 Views)

Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Obijulius: 4:12pm On May 06, 2018
Really, with all you know this is the best you can come up with?

So he can’t resign as a sign of his rejection of his principal’s doings?

Is he chained to Aso Rock? Must he remain the VP? Is the blood of those in Benue and other regions murdered by this government is not enough to make him talk then I fear Osibanjo is part of those masterminding this genocide.

There is no sitting on the fence when lives are involved politics or not.

Osibanjo is everything a true leader should not be. Shin tribal politics and think straight.

Toks2008:

Apparently you still need a lot to learn about the way things operate up there..

Any attempt by Osinbanjo to speak out in the way you assume might lead to religious war....there are ways of going about issues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by humblenature: 4:23pm On May 06, 2018
Obijulius:

Is he chained to Aso Rock? Must he remain the VP? Is the blood of those in Benue and other regions murdered by this government is not enough to make him talk then I fear Osibanjo is part of those masterminding this genocide.

Osibanjo is everything a true leader should not be. Shin tribal politics and think straight.

may God in his infinite merciies bless you for your beautiful opinion.

The love of power and fame has made many good men kill their faith and deny the truth.

When shall we have a politician who can stand up and talk when matters. I remember David Cameron. Osinbanjo is just a pinnochio.

6 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2018
Obijulius:

Habba! why don't you still understand that any aggressive move by him coud spark religious wars? were muslims not also killed? lets be objective biko.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2018
humblenature:
may God in his infinite merciies bless you for your beautiful opinion.

The love of power and fame has made many good men kill their faith and deny the truth.

When shall we have a politician who can stand up and talk when matters. I remember David Cameron. Osinbanjo is just a pinnochio.

I believe we as Christians have allowed sentiments to blind us..were muslims not kiiled and Mosques destroyed? in a very sensitive situation such as this, any aggressive move by him will ignite serious unrest and the resultant effect is what we don't ever hope to see.

On several occasions he spoke against it but if you expect a seemingly partisan action from him(even if he is) it may lead to more loss of Christian lives especially in the north..shebbi we all know how some uninformed Muslim youths in the north act...

I was even amazed that some muslim youths in Northern Nigeria demonstarted against Trump wjen he banned Muslim countries...Please lets be objective.

I believe if he is made the C.E.O of this great Nation,he will find a way to tackle this menance more decisively.

Here is a link to show his stands against religious killings in general but it will be very foolish for a VP to single out a particular religion as object of attack.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/25/osinbajo-decries-religious-killings

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Horus(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYJU_zSgK80

Introducing the youngest Nigeria Presidential candidate
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Yes! In an emergency when people are dying!

Or you do the honourable thing and RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.
Simple, The same thing I expected of him.

4 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Moghalu4Pres: 6:40pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

And why?

Please tell us.

Read his profile. It's in the link. Nigeria can't afford anything less than a perfect man.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by humblenature: 7:09pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

I believe we as Christians have allowed sentiments to blind us..were muslims not kiiled and Mosques destroyed? in a very sensitive situation such as this, any aggressive move by him will ignite serious unrest and the resultant effect is what we don't ever hope to see.

On several occasions he spoke against it but if you expect a seemingly partisan action from him(even if he is) it may lead to more loss of Christian lives especially in the north..shebbi we all know how some uninformed Muslim youths in the north act...

I was even amazed that some muslim youths in Northern Nigeria demonstarted against Trump wjen he banned Muslim countries...Please lets be objective.

I believe if he is made the C.E.O of this great Nation,he will find a way to tackle this menance more decisively.

Here is a link to show his stands against religious killings in general but it will be very foolish for a VP to single out a particular religion as object of attack.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/25/osinbajo-decries-religious-killings
fair enough, its great to see you fight for whom you believe in. I also believe that in governance, the best man may not be the best in power. Eg buhari. So we only want to try an entire different experiment from these present crop. Bros, osinbanjo doesn't have a blue print for this country. He never had d ambition or expected to even be vp . led not force things in his head. He is a good father . but these present change singers must go pls. We have suffered enough. It may not be their fault but somehow, they have to take the blame and he is inclusive because he is part of the body of govt.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2018
humblenature:
fair enough, its great to see you fight for whom you believe in. I also believe that in governance, the best man may not be the best in power. Eg buhari. So we only want to try an entire different experiment from these present crop. Bros, osinbanjo doesn't have a blue print for this country. He never had d ambition or expected to even be vp . led not force things in his head. He is a good father . but these present change singers must go pls. We have suffered enough. It may not be their fault but somehow, they have to take the blame and he is inclusive because he is part of the body of govt.

My point exactly...he has no blue print but when he suddenly found himself as acting president we all saw what happened so why won't he do better if he gets there?

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Toks2008(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:

Read his profile. It's in the link. Nigeria can't afford anything less than a perfect man.

Please can you please just copy n paste it here...you know many nairalanders have a thing against clicking on links especially for info that can be copied and pasted here.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYJU_zSgK80

Introducing the youngest Nigeria Presidential candidate

Who is he and why do you want him there?

Please lets take this seriously cos if this makes front page,the world and Nigerians will see it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by israelmao(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2018
God's own man.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by jamace(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2018
Osibanjo is too simple to lead Nigeria.

Leadership is about being fair but firm.

5 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Ellabae(f): 8:07pm On May 06, 2018
I still prefer Buhari. My own opinion pls. Nobody should quote me.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by frankblinkz(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2018
Am from Anambra state.... but I swear dwn ...the only person with a good heart that can rule dis country is Goodswill Akpabio...former governor Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:08pm On May 06, 2018
Yemi Osinbanjo
Or
Donald Duke
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by bams2999(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2018
Dr Rabiu Musa Kwakwasi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by pek(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2018
Donald Duke. A silent achiever!
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by maxzzo1(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2018
Faces of failures....
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by danigbo(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2018
The OP asked ...who would you like to be the president ?
I present Peter Obi from the East.
Ambode. ..from the west. ..
Let me check who I will nominate from the north.
My personal opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Fashblonder: 8:15pm On May 06, 2018
You seem like an educated person and I expect you to know everyone has an entitlement to his/her opinion...so shut the Bleep up!!
Cretaceous:
The same Osinbajo making excuses for the incompetence and failures of the government he belongs to.

Are some you just daft or plainly stupid to the extent of wanting to vote APC again?

You left out the brilliant, intelligent young ones (Fela, Sowore, Moghalu) but want to vote those who have blood of innocent ones on their hands.

a great fool you are.

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

We are saying the same thing. The VP is a lily livered incompetent coward who must take permission from his boss before he goes to attend to urgent national tragedy like the death of hundreds of Nigerians?

A Professor on the subject of cowardice cannot get my vote.
have you ever had the opportunity of being an assistant class captain? Maybe if you had, then you are supposed to know what authority and power really mean. Do you know the name of the deputy governor of your state? Reason i'm asking is they are all tied and limited to only what their master delegate to them. I'm not in support of any politician oooo buh the way you are writing, you are making it seems he could jump and undo things buh he isn't making moves. Unless he wants to go against thelaw would he do things not delegated unto him. You hear.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Bianda24: 8:19pm On May 06, 2018
I prefer Dino Malaiye to be the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by uba1991: 8:20pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Does flood victims look like hundreds of thousands of Benue people being slaughtered on their farms daily?

Show me where he went to see those slaughtered on their farmland.

I put it to you he is banned from orders above from going to see victims of herdsmen killings.
mumu, do u know what hundreds of thousands means?
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2018
What some unlearned want is for Osinbanjo to carry microphone and said Muslim and fulani tribe are killing christians blabla. No VP and no president will ever make such foolish statement.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:
I will prefer Proffesor Yemi Osinbanjo.

I dont need to enumerate on the fantastic feat of this Amiable Proffesor while President Buhari was on medical tour to united Kingdom and asides from his level of education,i see him as the only man in political office today who deserves my vote judging from his vantage position and the not too good past records of the present politicians canvassing for a slot of Nigeria CEO..His unassuming yet sophisticated demeanour and eloquence have endeared him to the younger generation who crave a young, intelligent,vibrant and GOD fearing leader

I am of the opinion that we should start a movement #Proffyemiosinbanjo2019..we are the youths of this country and the power lies in our hands

What is your take on this Nairalanders?, who would you prefer to be the next president of Nigeria? and give reasons why..

Not possible for yemi

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by jaychubi: 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

I dont need to enumerate on the fantastic feat of this Amiable Proffesor while President Buhari was on medical tour to united Kingdom and asides from his level of education,i see him as the only man in political office today who deserves my vote judging from his vantage position and the not too good past records of the present politicians canvassing for a slot of Nigeria CEO..His unassuming yet sophisticated demeanour and eloquence have endeared him to the younger generation who crave a young, intelligent,vibrant and GOD fearing leader

I am of the opinion that we should start a movement #Proffyemiosinbanjo2019..we are the youths of this country and the power lies in our hands

What is your take on this Nairalanders?, who would you prefer to be the next president of Nigeria? and give reasons why..

Stop dreaming

Pray Buhari retains him as VP self

He has d capacity n capability I agree

But osibanjo can only become president if Buhari dies on d sit

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by minwafor: 8:25pm On May 06, 2018
I only trust and will vote myself.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by gbigbega: 8:26pm On May 06, 2018
The simple truth is APC will loose the presidency come 2019. The only Joker they can play to hold that position is to field Osinbajo for President- Apart from that they are goners for sure.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by lordess(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2018
Dear op, you should have termed ur post thus: "why osibanjo should be the next president of nigeria"

Why asking who i'd prefer as the next president, when u clearly support mr. Osibanjo?

Even ur replies to the comments of othes clearly shows ur support for osibanjo.

Well, personally, osibanjo is a hypocrite & liar. So, we don't want a liar & hypocrite at the helm.

I am yet to see any person that deserves my vote.

NB: come 2019, anything haypeecee must be thrown into bermuda triangle.

4 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by OriginalKogiboy(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

U SMOKE WEED? only u a yut ba

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by histemple: 8:30pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

First, that is not the correct spelling of his name. He is OSINBAJO and not OsinbaNjo.

Back to the point raised. It is clearly evident that Osinbajo is a very intelligent man. And yes, conflict resolution and management is like a calling for him. His intelligent approach to the issue of Niger Delta Avengers was the reason we had peace in that region.

Nevertheless, Osinbajo can never become the president of Nigeria. You may be seeing him as a very humble and intelligent man whose hands are tied because of his boss, but that's not correct. Osinbajo is too weak to lead this country. He is even weaker than GEJ and can be easily pushed around.

Nigeria doesn't need such leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. / Highlights Of The Motion That Led To Oshiomhole's Suspension As APC Chairman / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.