Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. (41288 Views)

Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by maestroferddi: 8:32pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Hypocrite!

You see this ineffectual houseboy as a presidency material in a country of nearly 200 million?

What an insult.
Ask that low IQ entity again...

Osinbajo who has proved himself as an embarrassment to Christianity should vie in 2019?

Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by CosmicJames(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

I give up.
No! Don't give up please.
Fire down!!
You want us to vote the VP that have decided to be a liar and flow with this evil good forsaken Government instead of speaking and standing for the truth?

You keep blaming the constitution.
So constitution bar him from speaking the truth but allow him to tell lies?

Imagine him saying that Buhari government is not corrupt when we just succeeded in upgrading our level of corruption and moved up higher at the global ranking of the most corrupt countries in the world?

In case you don't know, the VP has already lost his glory as a pastor in power and I'm not sure people still take him seriously

6 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 06, 2018
Being a professor doesn't translate to being a good leader, we saw it with GEJ.

Politics and academia are two different things entirely.

I feel Le Prof won't make a good president, he just won't.
He doesn't have the background nor the experience.

Above all, he's too old (at least for me).
60+ years? Common!

Give me Donald Duke.

Le prof isn't the answer and I'll never waste my vote on him.

NB: I'm not from the south south or south east, so no hating on le prof, just my opinion.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by authority2006(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Sure his hands are tied when Christians are killed, but when mozlems are killed, they flog him to run to Borno to represent his slave driver.

He doesn't have VISA to Benue state grin

I don't understand why Toks2008 was still responding to you because loser couldn't be reason with. He was just dignifying you with response which you didn't deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by authority2006(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
CosmicJames:

No! Don't give up please.
Fire down!!
You want us to vote the VP that have decided to be a liar and flow with this evil good forsaken Government instead of speaking and standing for the truth?

You keep blaming the constitution.
So constitution bar him from speaking the truth but allow him to tell lies?

Imagine him saying that Buhari government is not corrupt when we just succeeded in upgrading our level of corruption and moved up higher at the global ranking of the most corrupt countries in the world?

In case you don't know, the VP has already lost his glory as a pastor in power and I'm not sure people still take him seriously

When we're still searching for your own glory under the ocean, you are talking about an accomplished scholar and clergy losing his glory. Mentally deranged people everywhere!
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by jchioma: 8:41pm On May 06, 2018
It is better to be poor with your integrity intact than to be rich with your soul lost. - Poju Oyemade

If Osunbade knows what is good for him, he should have resigned in protest against these massive killings of Christians, which represents his faith constituency to show that he is serious as a pastor. Remember the RCCG woman that was killed in Abuja? That case has been swept under the carpet. This Tinubu lackey is as good as gone with his master - Bubu. I will rather vote for Sowore than him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by sorry1(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

By constitution i believe this but were you not in this country to witness how he handled the affairs while Buhari was away? and to think he was even hindered in several ways cos he was not given full autonomy of power.
angry
the day I vote for osibanjo is the day I lost my senses... Who would vote for someone osibanjo's nature... His nature depicts servitude to the master... If ever becomes a president, he would be as clueless as Buhari because the cabal will be ordering him around...

Ana esi na uto ahuru ama uto nsi... "If you know you know"

As a Christian vice president osibanjo is a flop!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by chloride6: 8:44pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

because he is from your part of the country ? grin

GAzzuzz is Igbo
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:
I will prefer Proffesor Yemi Osinbanjo.

I dont need to enumerate on the fantastic feat of this Amiable Proffesor while President Buhari was on medical tour to united Kingdom and asides from his level of education,i see him as the only man in political office today who deserves my vote judging from his vantage position and the not too good past records of the present politicians canvassing for a slot of Nigeria CEO..His unassuming yet sophisticated demeanour and eloquence have endeared him to the younger generation who crave a young, intelligent,vibrant and GOD fearing leader

I am of the opinion that we should start a movement #Proffyemiosinbanjo2019..we are the youths of this country and the power lies in our hands

What is your take on this Nairalanders?, who would you prefer to be the next president of Nigeria? and give reasons why..

...prof for 2019? so you want mke he overthrow him oga ni?
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by thunderbabs: 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
Barack Obama undecided
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by David160(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2018
Kingsley moghalu
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by authority2006(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Thats why Nigeria is in the present mess, choosing the dregs of society as leaders because they managed to climb the social ladder by riding on the back of corrupt people, not by dint of hardwork or personal innovation.

Who was Osinbanjo before Tinubu picked him out of the gutters? What did he achieve on his own to earn him a slot as presidential candidate?

Sometimes, I wonder if people like this useless thing was raised by human beings or animals. A professor was picked from the gutter? So much from a sane mind! Why people like you are still being taken up in a debate baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by timota(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2018
I will vote atiku abubakar
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 06, 2018
Buhari all the way. He carries the elixir for this country. People are only trying to give a dog a bad name just to hang it
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by holuphisayor(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ask that low IQ entity again...

Osinbajo who has proved himself as an embarrassment to Christianity should vie in 2019?

Tufiakwa!
supported.

osinbajo is so full of hoax.

if I were to make a choice, I would rather vote for a Muslim or traditional worshipper.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Ivorianaija(f): 8:58pm On May 06, 2018
Let's do like the Russians and overthrow the government!
Kill the corrupt leaders, imprison those left, and leave the country to the people!
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by DexterousOne(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

I'm not opposing anyone.. only inconsequential Ipob miscreants think they can unseat PMB.

Hope you're aware GEJ (a Southerner) completed Yaradua (Northerner) tenure. The Northern cabals didn't want GEJ sworn in but Yorubas like Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana and all our media houses fought for GEJ.
The Easterners hid in their shells, afraid to speak up against the North. But when food done, they hikacked the buffoon's govt.

The bastard GEJ entered and sidelined Yorubas that fought for him. The same Igbos are now running erands for PMB, his perceived enemy.

Noone is defeated, that's just the reality on ground.

now I have seen the problem you have with GEJ

because of the assumption that "Igbos hijacked his govt and Yoruba was sidelined"

No wonder
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by GentlePEACE: 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
Cretaceous:
The same Osinbajo making excuses for the incompetence and failures of the government he belongs to.

Are some you just daft or plainly stupid to the extent of wanting to vote APC again?

You left out the brilliant, intelligent young ones (Fela, Sowore, Moghalu) but want to vote those who have blood of innocent ones on their hands.

a great fool you are.

Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

mod dont you think this guy deserve a ban.

Cc lalasticlala seun ishilove
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by sorry1(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2018
pek:
Donald Duke. A silent achiever!
Donald Duke is no longer in the picture after okonjo iweala showed us who he truly is.

5 Likes

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Shigabs(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
My vote will go for yemi osibanjo for president if he is made flag bearer 2019.
My brother, Anything related to this outgoing govt is a NO NO. This guys are crooks to a fault. Kai God forbid.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2018
Shigabs:
My brother, Anything related to this outgoing govt is a NO NO. This guys are crooks to a fault. Kai God forbid.

there's nothing else that can pull a crowd.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by ZarahBuhari: 9:20pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

I believe we as Christians have allowed sentiments to blind us..were muslims not kiiled and Mosques destroyed? in a very sensitive situation such as this, any aggressive move by him will ignite serious unrest and the resultant effect is what we don't ever hope to see.

On several occasions he spoke against it but if you expect a seemingly partisan action from him(even if he is) it may lead to more loss of Christian lives especially in the north..shebbi we all know how some uninformed Muslim youths in the north act...

I was even amazed that some muslim youths in Northern Nigeria demonstarted against Trump wjen he banned Muslim countries...Please lets be objective.

I believe if he is made the C.E.O of this great Nation,he will find a way to tackle this menance more decisively.

Here is a link to show his stands against religious killings in general but it will be very foolish for a VP to single out a particular religion as object of attack.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/25/osinbajo-decries-religious-killings
Muslims killing Muslims. Are you gonna blame the killings on Christians now?

You're too sentimental
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by sonsomegrigbo: 9:22pm On May 06, 2018
Let me get a tribe elated...

I prefer a flat headed Igbo...!

Igbo Kwenu!

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Jephyard(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2018
ME! I can make this country better from what it is now. Though I am still learning and ready to work with anyone that want to move this country foforward. I am a card carry member of PDP. I know my turn will come some day.
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

What did he do when Christians are killed? Nothing.

What is his constitutional power to do something? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by kabillion(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2018
Lets leave it vacant
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2018
Toks2008:

The quoted word says it al...so if as i earlier reiterated that he can only go as far as his constituted power can let him so why not just understand this? when Buhari was out of the country we all saw what he did.

I have never met him before and i was not paid a kobo to write this and infact i am not even writing this from Nigeria but GOD just laid it in my heart to write this and hope lalasticlala beams it.

We are the youths of Nigeria and the power belongs to us..we have the power to choose who leads us and here i am expressing my unbiased opinion that i see Yemi Osinbanjo taking Nigeria forward.

This is not the time to attack ourselves as youths but to wake up and take back this country from hijackers.

Why are you wasting your time with lazy and ignorant bigots? It is not your fault that they do not know the constitution or how political things go except chest-beating on tribal gibberish. You get time sha

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by justtoodark: 9:41pm On May 06, 2018
many igbos want nigeria to break up,so that they can have their biafra....

arguing with them brings nothing....

presenting them osibanjo als altenative to buhari will not help....

i say,we let them keep on wailing in the east and not listen to them no more....

is not that they have that much vote power to change anything in nigeria anyways.........

1 Like

Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by arootech: 9:41pm On May 06, 2018
As for me i will prefer someone that has not rule Nigeria before... That is, an untested candidate, let see what he can do.... The rationale for my opinion is because the so-called trusted ones have failed us woefully.. The keep deceiving us every four, promising heaven and earth during election...our mumu don do......
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by iSpread(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2018
myself and i
Re: Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. by GuntersChain(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2018
i will vote bukola saraki, if he decides to contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.