Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) (39189 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) / My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2018
Attitudinal change is needed today among couples
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2018
peacengine:

How you take better pass that criminal if your plan na to rape woman?

I guess you need a mental cleansing to enable you put an end to statement misconstrue attitude ok, because I don't understand where a husband thorough knitting of his wife becomes a rape act ooh.

Nevertheless of your challenge, I believe I can help your situation ok, if ready, make it known now.
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2018
somegirl1:

Even women who are the sole breadwinners of their homes are physically abused.
An abuser does not require a reason or justification for being abusive.

Thank you, it's just disgusting the way goats who posted on the FP were trying to turn it into a joke or to subtly (in some cases outrightly) blame the woman for being beaten.
It's tiring sad
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 7:43pm On May 05, 2018
oyetunder:
sad Marriages...couples...chai. Marriage is responsible for miserable lives many are living. And if truly Heaven is real, marriage shall be one major force that will take many to Hell. Love is blind...but marital torments are the pills that restore sights.
Jesu!
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by drogba666: 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
Maybe she was misbehaving na, at least flogging is beta than blowing her eyes and mouth
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Itzonlyme(f): 7:51pm On May 05, 2018
So na u dey thief stories from DPA..I will report u
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by nwoye72: 8:10pm On May 05, 2018
ontili africa stop these hight cost of marriage rite, domestic violent will never stop why because,after spending so much on a woman and somebody would say she wouldn't obey me.thats just the anger when ever they misbehaves
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Obason22(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2018
flog is Normal thing nah, u can flog bad spirit out of her.
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by lolly2pops: 9:02pm On May 05, 2018
Kooldon:
Yes! She Was Flogged By Her Husband Which Not Cool At All But What Did She Do?
Incomplete Reporting

may God help your ancient way of reasoning or should i say your lack of reasoning capacity...and the same goes for everyone who 'likes' your statement. Nothing qualifies a man to hit anyone, let alone a woman. The wise walk away when they can not handle offence.
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by bionixs: 9:13pm On May 05, 2018
Evablizin:
.....And too many unfaithful husbands too.
please,can a woman have many husbands at the same time? can a man marry more than one woman at a time? just asking
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:15pm On May 05, 2018
bionixs:
please,can a woman have many husbands at the same time? can a man marry more than one woman at a time? just asking
No.
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2018
this one wey d man concentrate for your laps... wetin you do??
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:24pm On May 05, 2018
Question: WHAT DID YOU DO OR SAY
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:39am On May 06, 2018
Lackadaisically:
it doesnt matter whatever the woman did
its totally wrong for the man to FLOG the wife

ah Flog e ke shey she be your pikin or na u born am

some men are senseless
im still get mind won go carry d pikin from the mama
THUNDER GBUO GI
what if she comes and makes a scene in your place of work or insults your landlords wife. many reasons to flog a wife
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by Firgemachar: 7:31am On May 06, 2018
Nice one.
It's okay to separate temporarily until the man regains his senses.
Re: Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) by LaBebe: 4:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Nigerian “men” are ANIMALS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures / My Husband Has A Different Surname To The One He Uses.. / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.