Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters (2908 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by okwuta: 5:59pm On May 05, 2018
We IPOB note with dismay the criminal and deliberate misrepresentation by the Yoruba online media site Sahara Reporters regarding our May, 30th heroes remembrance day. It is deplorable that Sahara Reporters chose to falsify and twist our 30th of May sit-at-home press statement to give another meaning to that which was intended.
The proprietor of this internet news platform is supposedly running for the office of the president of Nigeria. By this willful and deliberate distortion of facts, he has demonstrated that he is a liar like all other establishment politicians and should never be trusted. He is a liar and manufacturer of fake news. Nobody should share the fake news from their site regarding our sit-at-home because it's fake.
Biafraland comprises of South East, South South Lower Benue and Kogi. IPOB sit-at-home directive is application all over Biafraland and beyond not just the South East. For Sahara Reporters to falsely report that our sit-at-home is confined to the South East alone means they have predetermined agenda to mislead and divide Biafra for their own selfish interest.
Sowore is one of those that thinks Nigeria is so lazy that it cannot survive without crude oil coming from Biafraland. If not, we do not see any reason why his news platform, Sahara Reporters, should be trying ever so hard to confine Biafra to the South East alone when by their own admission there are Igbos in other parts of South South namely Rivers, Cross River and Delta states. Let us not forget that we have Igbos in Benue State as well.
We expect anywhere there are Biafran communities in Arewa core north to observe the sit-at-home come May, 30th. Sahara Reporters is one of those news outlets torn between objective reporting and preservation of their corrupt one Nigeria. Biafrans are advised to always verify any news published by Sahara Reporters because it could be false or fake news.
30th of May 2018 sit-at-home will be observed from Southern Kaduna to Badagry in Lagos State. Between now and then, there will be a lot of misinformation from corrupt Fulani caliphate friendly one Nigeria media outlets like Sahara Reporters. Their aim as always is to confuse, sow seeds of disunity among Biafrans and confine IPOB led Biafra agitation to the South East in order to alienate South South and make Biafra an Igbo affair only.
Our leader Gen. Philip Effiong was the head of state of Biafra and a Biafran hero, so how can Sowore and his Sahara Reporters expect Akwa Ibom State not to honour him with a sit-at-home on the 30th? How about Col. Achuzia, is Sahara Reporters saying that Delta State should not honour him? Chief Frank Opigo the father of Biafra is an Ijaw man from Baylesa State, is Sahara Reporters implying Baylesa State should not honour him?
IPOB sit-at-home is all over Biafra and Nigeria. Ignore the distracting antics of some Zoo sponsored media.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Roger3D(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2018
Una wan collect anoda quit notice be dat grin

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 6:17pm On May 05, 2018
I thought as much. And the bastard is even contesting for the office of the president.

Come collect the presidency nah, Idiot

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 6:21pm On May 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Here are the pictures of your brothers begging for unity in Awka.
See the second picture,.. @boki and afonja raising their hands begging for united Nigeria.
Then look at the last picture, did you see those two Yoruba Muslim women wearing hijab, standing like morooons, thinking of what would be their fate when Nigeria is balkanized ?
Shameless people !

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2018
Both the author of this trash and Sahara reporters are insane

Where is the source I believe the OP is being mischeibious and wants to cause tribal bashing

Notice he said yorubs platform to.annoy is and went onto claim regions 8n biafra when.even their oga Nmdi kanu always said biafra was just the south east but other regions are free to join thought he was a secession but I never heard where he said any regions are forcibly part of biafra
I strongly believe this OP is not even ibo talkless of a.member of ipob

People.like the OP are paid by this APC government to cause friction and disunity on platfom like nairalan
They probably have people telling them how we unitedly bash that useless mad buhari so.now they want to distract us with this rubbish

The north want the south disunited so they can impose their insane dullard buhari on us again

You guys have failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by gidgiddy: 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
Sahara Reporters that reported that IPOB was searching for Northerners to kill in a video.

Did Sahara Reporters go inside their brain to know the reason they were searching for Northerners? They could have been searching for Northerners to beat up, Rob or harrass. They didn't even have any evidence that the boys were IPOB.

But Sahara Reporters ran to publish the one that suited their biased website.

If Sowore runs Nigeria the way he runs his biased website then he will be much worse than Buhari

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Amirullaha(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2018
An hopeful presidential candidate...

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 6:45pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:
Both the author of this trash and Sahara reporters are insane

Where is the source I believe the OP is being mischeibious and wants to cause tribal bashing

Notice he said yorubs platform to.annoy is and went onto claim regions 8n biafra when.even their oga Nmdi kanu always said biafra was just the south east but other regions are free to join thought he was a secession but I never heard where he said any regions are forcibly part of biafra
I strongly believe this OP is not even ibo talkless of a.member of ipob

People.like the OP are paid by this APC government to cause friction and disunity on platfom like nairalan
They probably have people telling them how we unitedly bash that useless mad buhari so.now they want to distract us with this rubbish

The north want the south disunited so they can impose their insane dullard buhari on us again

You guys have failed
If you had read yesterday's news, the sahara reporter man said that the sit at home should only be observed in SE alone, southern Kaduna, Benue and other places affected by Fulani.
Now, what of Ibos and non ibos in SS, won't they remember one of their own that died during the war ?
Why did sahara reporter exclude SS as a whole, even when large percentage of SS people share Ipob ideology ?
Sowore is a mischievous being.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 05, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

If you had read yesterday's news, the sahara reporter man said that the sit at home should only be observed in SE alone, southern Kaduna, Benue and other places affected by Fulani.
Now, what of Ibos in SS, won't they remember one of their own that died during the war ?
What did sahara reporter exclude SS as a whole, even when large percentage of SS people share Ipob ideology ?
Sowore is a mischievous being.

Bro even their Messiah Nnamdi Kanu said it seevrral times that no other region outside the South east is biafra but they are open to accept people who want to join voluntarily

Bit this post is written in such a way as if the ipob are trying to argue that other regions are in their biafra which going by their leader is false so the op is probably paid by APC to come.here and distract us with this rubbish so instead of continuing the bashing.daily of that uselss good for nothing buhari we will start fighting useless tribal wars here but they have failed this rubbish post is written created and posted by paid APC government goons

They are scared of the consistency and unity we display in condemning buhari's antics and our United strong belief against his reelction

Now they want to divide and distract us this is a strategy the north employs time and time again

But this time around we are ready

The other day on radio an ApC spokes man called us cyber terrorists who don't believe in buhari

But this is false , we are upset not because Buhari is muslim.or a northerner, no but because he has shown time.and time again he is incapable of being an effective leader

Strip away all his media propaganda what do you have ?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 7:02pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Bro even their Messiah Nnamdi Kanu said it seevrral times that no other region outside the South east is biafra but they are open to accept people who want to join voluntarily

Bit this post is written in such a way as if the ipob are trying to argue that other regions are in their biafra which going by their leader is false so the op is probably paid by APC to come.here and distract us with this rubbish so instead of continuing the bashing.daily of that uselss good for nothing buhari we will start fighting useless tribal wars here but they have failed this rubbish post is written created and posted by paid APC government goons

They are scared of the consistency and unity we display in condemning buhari's antics and our United strong belief against his reelction

Now they want to divide and distract us this is a strategy the north employs time and time again

But this time around we are ready

The other day on radio an ApC spokes man called us cyber terrorists who don't believe in buhari

But this is false , we are upset not because Buhari is muslim.or a northerner, no but because he has shown time.and time again he is incapable of being an effective leader

Strip away all his media propaganda what do you have ?
Nobody is a forcing anybody true true
I didn't hear Nnandi KANU when he said SE alone. What he said is IBO land which extended beyond SE , then other minority tribes that are interested can join if they like.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 05, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

I didn't hear Nnandi KANU when he said SE alone, what he said is IBO land which extended beyond SE , then other minority tribes that are interested can join .
Please go and watch the videos properly especially the one where delegates came.from Benue stop arguing blindly

Mr Kanu was clear and very coherent he said south east alone is biafra and other regions are free to join

You are either uninformed or one of those beer palour individuals who argues for the sake of it

There are numerous articles , interviews and videos where he stated this

I am not one of you I am a proud yoruba man hence I stand for.truth

I do not cordone lies and pretty twisting of facts for.personal.gains nor will I ever be a party to such
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by SARMAT: 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
Roger3D:

YOU ARE A GREAT WORM angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Enice(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2018
okwuta:
We IPOB note with dismay the criminal and deliberate misrepresentation by the Yoruba online media site Sahara Reporters regarding our May, 30th heroes remembrance day. It is deplorable that Sahara Reporters chose to falsify and twist our 30th of May sit-at-home press statement to give another meaning to that which was intended.
The proprietor of this internet news platform is supposedly running for the office of the president of Nigeria. By this willful and deliberate distortion of facts, he has demonstrated that he is a liar like all other establishment politicians and should never be trusted. He is a liar and manufacturer of fake news. Nobody should share the fake news from their site regarding our sit-at-home because it's fake.
Biafraland comprises of South East, South South Lower Benue and Kogi. IPOB sit-at-home directive is application all over Biafraland and beyond not just the South East. For Sahara Reporters to falsely report that our sit-at-home is confined to the South East alone means they have predetermined agenda to mislead and divide Biafra for their own selfish interest.
Sowore is one of those that thinks Nigeria is so lazy that it cannot survive without crude oil coming from Biafraland. If not, we do not see any reason why his news platform, Sahara Reporters, should be trying ever so hard to confine Biafra to the South East alone when by their own admission there are Igbos in other parts of South South namely Rivers, Cross River and Delta states. Let us not forget that we have Igbos in Benue State as well.
We expect anywhere there are Biafran communities in Arewa core north to observe the sit-at-home come May, 30th. Sahara Reporters is one of those news outlets torn between objective reporting and preservation of their corrupt one Nigeria. Biafrans are advised to always verify any news published by Sahara Reporters because it could be false or fake news.
30th of May 2018 sit-at-home will be observed from Southern Kaduna to Badagry in Lagos State. Between now and then, there will be a lot of misinformation from corrupt Fulani caliphate friendly one Nigeria media outlets like Sahara Reporters. Their aim as always is to confuse, sow seeds of disunity among Biafrans and confine IPOB led Biafra agitation to the South East in order to alienate South South and make Biafra an Igbo affair only.
Our leader Gen. Philip Effiong was the head of state of Biafra and a Biafran hero, so how can Sowore and his Sahara Reporters expect Akwa Ibom State not to honour him with a sit-at-home on the 30th? How about Col. Achuzia, is Sahara Reporters saying that Delta State should not honour him? Chief Frank Opigo the father of Biafra is an Ijaw man from Baylesa State, is Sahara Reporters implying Baylesa State should not honour him?
IPOB sit-at-home is all over Biafra and Nigeria. Ignore the distracting antics of some Zoo sponsored media.
when it comes to news about IPOB, sahara reporters are spreading fake news but when it comes to fake news on Buhari, it is the sacred truth.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 7:26pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Please go and watch the videos properly especially the one where delegates came.from Benue stop arguing blindly

Mr Kanu was clear and very coherent he said south east alone is biafra and other regions are free to join

You are either uninformed or one of those beer palour individuals who argues for the sake of it

I do not cordone lies and pretty twisting of facts for.personal.gains nor will I ever be a party to such
He never specified SE that was created by politicians, he said ibo land. Go back and listen to all his interviews . Wipe your ears this time .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 05, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

He never specified SE that was created by politicians, he said ibo land. Go back and listen to all his interviews . Wipe your ears this time .

Iboland is south east he specified south east you are just looking for what doesn't exist
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 7:41pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Iboland is south east he specified south east you are just looking for what doesn't exist
I knew you would be thinking that every ibo man you encounter or chat with on nairaland must come from SE.
You need to travel. I am done with you.
Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Bede2u(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Lakeside79:

u get time Islambad...cant u see that the person u are quoting is an igbo hater? Leave him alone bro....his arguements are childish enough to insult him without ur help

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
Where is the sauce to this hot rice.....

No sauce

Just fake news

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

I knew you would be thinking that every ibo man you encounter or chat with on nairaland must come from SE.
You need to travel. I am done with you.
Bye.

Dude all I .quoting is what the leader of the secessionist movement ipob is on record saying multiple times. He said biafra geographically is just the south east , but as an ideology can extent even to Abuja .. records are there where he said this

Ibos can live anywhere but the leader who founded the mordern biafra struggle said geographically biafralamd is the entire South east only .

You are not Mr Kanu so.how.can you be telling us where biafra is?

You and I are not ibo nor are we the founder of the mordern biafran struggle so what is your head ache ?

Why must you convince us to believe the leader for the struggle.of the new biafra was wrong and you are right ?
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Bede2u(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Use google.sir it's free
post it here guy...or shut up ....pure yoruba man lol.
Lakeside79:

Dude all I .quoting is what the leader of the secessionist movement ipob is on record saying multiple times. He said biafra geographically is just the south east , but as an ideology can extent even to Abuja .. records are there where he said this

Ibos can live anywhere but the leader who founded the mordern biafra struggle said geographically biafralamd is the entire South east only .

You are not Mr Kanu so.how.can you be telling us where biafra is?

You and I are not ibo nor are we the founder of the mordern biafran struggle so what is your head ache ?

Why must you convince us to believe the leader for the struggle.of the new biafra was wrong and you are right ?
show us where he said it...bring the video here

If igbo wants to secede alone, it will be called Republic of Igboland... not biafra and it would include ss igbos

If we are talking about biafra, it includes se, ss, a tiny part of benue

Pic 1 Igboland Republic

Pic 2 Biafra Republic

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 05, 2018
Bede2u:
u get time Islambad...cant u see that the person u are quoting is an igbo hater? Leave him alone bro....his arguements are childish enough to insult him without ur help

How am.i an ibo hater?

I hate no one nor will I ever be part of preaching hate

I am a pure Yoruba man
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 7:51pm On May 05, 2018
Bede2u:
I don't even know who is who on nairaland. I had to quote him for the sake of nairaland visitors that will come and swallow his comments without doing further research .. You know, nairaland visitors are more gullible than members.
I am speaking from experience... When I was a visitor, I used to see all nairaland commentators as intellectuals which is not true ..

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 05, 2018
Bede2u:
show us where he said it...bring the video here

Use google.sir it's free

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Bede2u(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

I don't even know who is who on nairaland. I had to quote him for the sake of nairaland visitors that will come and swallow his comments without doing further research .. You know, nairaland visitors are more gullible than members.
I am speaking from experience... When I was a visitor, I used to see nairaland commentators as intellectuals which is not true
lol...i can relate

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 7:53pm On May 05, 2018
Bede2u:
post it here guy...or shut up ....pure yoruba man lol. show us where he said it...bring the video here

If igbo wants to secede alone, it will be called Republic of Igboland... not biafra and it would include ss igbos

If we are talking about biafra, it includes se, ss, a tiny part of benue

Pic 1 Igboland Republic

Pic 2 Biafra Republic
Thanks for the pix
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by ISLAMBAD: 7:55pm On May 05, 2018
Bede2u:
lol...i can relate
grin grin
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by gidgiddy: 8:15pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Sorry bro but there is no way that Kanu will say that the SE only is Biafra. It is an impossibility. The reason why It is not possible is that the SE is just a recent creation. It was just around 1997 that people started to to use "SE" as reference to the 5 states that have Igbo majority. Biafra is mulch older than SE. Biafra is mainly about the people whose lands are around the 'bight of Biafra'. This the SS/SE zone without Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by SARMAT: 8:18pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Use google.sir it's free

ISLAMIC HEAD SLAMMING YORUBA MUSLIM WORM Y DONT U FOCUS ON HOW TO RECOVER KWARA FROM UR FULANI gods whom u lick their blokus day and nit instead u are here telling igbos d size of their land

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by SARMAT: 8:31pm On May 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but there is no way that Kanu will say that the SE only is Biafra. It is an impossibility. The reason why It is not possible is that the SE is just a recent creation. It was just around 1997 that people started to to use "SE" as reference to the 5 states that have Igbo majority. Biafra is mulch older than SE. Biafra is mainly about the people whose lands are around the 'bight of Biafra'. This the SS/SE zone without Edo state.

BIA nwoke m y are you trying to pacify that ISLAMIC MAGGOT u think he is ignorant of what you are telling him... These WORMS are children of the fallen one it is engraved in this DNA treachery and deceits just like their DADDY

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

He said it not once but on several occasions search for his videos he was very clear on this

He said in quote " biafralamd is the entire South east" there are pockets of ibos in other states they also are biafrans ( he meant the ibis not the states) any ibo man or woman is a biafran.

These are facts quoted by the leader of mordern biafra himself so why are some people arguing against this, your opinion doesn't change the facts and this is on record.

He went onto say biafra represents a struggle not even a geographical location but the struggle for self determination as a country , he added that any region who feel they want independence are welcome.to join the struggle.willingly

Facts you can verify so why all the drama , or did he disappoint you?

Come on man be serious

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 05, 2018
SARMAT:

ISLAMIC HEAD SLAMMING YORUBA MUSLIM WORM Y DONT U FOCUS ON HOW TO RECOVER KWARA FROM UR FULANI gods whom u lick their blokus day and nit instead u are here telling igbos d size of their land

I am.sure you are not igbo, you are one.of those hired APC goons who.wamt to start disunity in the south as paid by your masters. You are trying to sound.crude so I will generalize and attack ibos but unfortunately for you I am an intellectual and know you are a paid goons, let me.guess you are hausa right ?

I have alot of educated and uneducated ibo collegaues and friends and I know for a fact they don't speak and sound as crudely as you do so another failed attempt

Buhari will be kicked out in 2019 that's a fact !!
Re: Ipob Sit-at-home Order : Ignore The Fake News Being Peddled By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2018
Enice:
when it comes to news about IPOB, sahara reporters are spreading fake news but when it comes to fake news on Buhari, it is the sacred truth.
Noticed that too.
Nigerians and double standard...
SMH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Promises To Tackle Insecurity With Community And State Police / Akpabio Humiliates PDP In His Polling Unit / TAMBUWAL Would Have Performed Better Than ATIKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.