Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today (7455 Views)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Reacts To The Death Of Alex Ekwueme / Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by AlexReports(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2018
Chief Prince Donatus Okonkwo, has just turned 50 years today. The Golden Jubilee birthday celebration of the Chief Executive Director of Tettrazzini groups and former Anambra state APC gubernatorial aspirant have attracted various remarks, applauds and earnest wishes from family, friends and top government officials in Nigeria and overseas.

As a vibrant figure in the new phase of advanced political elites in Nigeria, Chief Okonkwo's achievements, impacts and commitments to the growth and advancement of our great nation have continuously left indelible imprints in the sands of our time. However, the renowned busness mogul and a big investor in the Africa economy reflected on the mammoth challenges he faced abinitio until this graceful day.

He was also quick to throw words of appreciation to almighty God, who he accorded all thanks and gratitude. Chief Prince Donatus Okonkwo captured the moments to fundamentally uphold his continued interest in human capital, as well as the holistic development of Ngeria as it were.

Regardless, while reflecting on the struggles, achievements and prospects of the young looking business mogul at 50, family, friends and relations engaged several channels to wish the Ojoto-Anambra born celebrant grace, as he climbs through the age ladder.

May the unstoppable showers of blessings continue to strengthen the unequivocal commitments of Chief Prince Donatus Okonkwon as he celebrates the Golden Jubilee of his graceful age.

Happy 50th Birthday Celebration.

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/05/happy-birthday-celebrating-chief-prince.html?m=1

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2018
I don't know him, happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by AprokoGirl: 9:44pm On May 05, 2018
tongue embarassed

If you like clock half
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by chibike69: 9:44pm On May 05, 2018
grin

if u wan make money

visit

www.8figurez.com
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by kolawoleibukun: 9:44pm On May 05, 2018
who really is this man? we do not know him. how this man take benefit average Nigerian? we don't care to know about all these criminals. there are Nigerians representing us on the bog stages and no one cares about them. where are all the Paralympic medalists? those people the government forgot them. but the governor prefer to phork Genevieve and Rita dominic and give them so much. Look at Blessing okagbare. Many people do not even know her. they are real heros representing us but no one cares about them. this many did not represent us anyway. why should I care about his birthday. are you expecting me to say happy baiday to someone who doesn't care about me or represent me in any way?

guys forget sentiment oh. person go compete, win cup for Nigeria. dem keep the cup inside government house and the person go home with 20 thousand naira. but basket mouth go perform for less than 30 minutes for 2 million. phyno go perform for 1 million. while these athletes spend every day of their lives training to represent the country. the ones way pick injury na so their lives end. they train without any advanced equipment or medical facility.

guys make una try oh. when is Okagbare's baiday? why are we not reporting the real heros. we day show unknown twins without a talent because they wear bikini.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by tectonotimes: 9:45pm On May 05, 2018
Congratulations!!! Prince Okonkwo. Click on the first link on my signature to get all you need to know about non-oil products export.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by emi14: 10:22pm On May 05, 2018
Since Nigerians opted for youthful leaders all Nigerian's leaders and politicians are turning 50 every day. Useless country.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by fizzile(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2018
Is it this Man who could not make a full statement during the platform 2018? I dont think this guy went to school..was just making all sort of blunders..could not speak good english.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by Onuokwu: 10:43pm On May 05, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
who really is this man? we do not know him. how this man take benefit average Nigerian? we don't care to know about all these criminals. there are Nigerians representing us on the bog stages and no one cares about them. where are all the Paralympic medalists? those people the government forgot them. but the governor prefer to phork Genevieve and Rita dominic and give them so much. Look at Blessing okagbare. Many people do not even know her. they are real heros representing us but no one cares about them. this many did not represent us anyway. why should I care about his birthday. are you expecting me to say happy baiday to someone who doesn't care about me or represent me in any way?

guys forget sentiment oh. person go compete, win cup for Nigeria. dem keep the cup inside government house and the person go home with 20 thousand naira. but basket mouth go perform for less than 30 minutes for 2 million. phyno go perform for 1 million. while these athletes spend every day of their lives training to represent the country. the ones way pick injury na so their lives end. they train without any advanced equipment or medical facility.

guys make una try oh. when is Okagbare's baiday? why are we not reporting the real heros. we day show unknown twins without a talent because they wear bikini.

This matter don vex you wella.
Re: Prince Donatus Okonkwo Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today by niceeva: 1:56am On May 06, 2018
when will Nigerians stop wishing this dead meats happy birthday.....
They are always celebrating 50years birthday.... very soon buhawi too will claim he is pipty.. (50)..
the man can't even speak correct English.....
no be me talk am ooo....

(1) (Reply)

Sexual & Gender Base Violence: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Takes Campaign To Alimosho / I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo / The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.