Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Going To Nigeria For The First Time? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Nigeria For The First Time? (6192 Views)

Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) / Thinking of Going Back to Nigeria For a Job Offer (after 10 years) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Going To Nigeria For The First Time? by deb(m): 2:45am On Jun 07, 2010
Don't go home directly, don't give arrival date only call to inform them you are in the country, plan to stay in a hotel for somedays
while you visit home only in the day time. Once the whole vibe of an EURO carrying millionaire has died down you can then go home.

Security wise, I don't like Benin
Re: Going To Nigeria For The First Time? by KokoBeware: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2010

I dont blame those of you that think everyone in Naija is after you cos you just came in from abroad. What most of you dont understand is that people have moved up and no one cares about you.

The way some people brag about coming to naija one would think they are bringing $1M dollars, you bring your broke backside with $5 dollar Tshirts/pants and you think you want to impress people?

The real people with real networth do not make noise, they just board the plane fly into naija and enjoy themselves.
Abeg make i hear word joo
!

God Bless you UncleBros,
Such Nonseeeenssseeee what is the biggy about going back to 9ja, if ur concerns are about ur family then deal with it, U've not seen ur mum for 8yrs instead of being eager to see her you are scared c'mon, "YOU ARE DEFINATELY NOT WORTH KIDNAPPINNNNGGG OOOOO".
please stay in lagos a little or try abj, then u'l notice dat no one cares about u, just 8years and now u are scared of your family, except na one village for Edo u dey go and you cnt speak pidgin, dats only when u'll attract attention,

Do you know the population of whites in Nigeria, ?? and more still troop in daily, yet we 9gerians will be complaining of coming back home,

If fear dey cash you dey wia u dey, no be force, ****sigh****

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho) / where to / I Want To Change My Nationality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.