Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) (39750 Views)

Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019 / Sad! See The First Bbnaija 2019 Housemates Up For Eviction Tonight (photo,video) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Lekan1o1: 7:59pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Tobi remains the most successful housemate of this year edition, then miracle and Alex. the rest are building materials!!!

In don't agree with u.. Miracle is nunber 1 then tobi number 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Tnicemario(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2018
Who else noticed this Tobi acct has been Verified and miracle is yet to be Verified

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2018
oadmn:
Who knows when the show is starting please

7pm but you know Nigerians and African time

So check by 9pm grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Sparkies85(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The organisers should have paired him with Cee C to present the award na grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by bestspoke: 8:23pm On May 05, 2018
well livestream the headies at
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
How come nobody is walking about TOBI's sex in d BB house, if its miracle on this topic u would have seen series of hate comments.
Just becoz he won. angry
Anyways I blame some senseless igbos on this forum.
Just know that.. "If dont hype ur own nobody will do it for u".
I am igbo but I will say this truth IGBOS ARE INTELLIGENT BUT THEY AINT SMART..SMH
undecided
Why are some of you people so filled with hate. Too tribalistic and hateful. Concerning bbn. Please do some research, check past bbn topics on this NL under names of Miracle, Tobi, Bambam, Khloe, Ceecee. And see which topic has more hate comments. Especially Bambam, too much hate for that girl, as if she was the only one who had sex. For your info, I've never seen any tread of Miracle online, NL or FB where he has negatives comments as such. Miracle is loved by many, that's why he always have highest vote and also finally won. Infact Nina and Miracle had so much sex in that house but they are not mocked the way Teddy A and Bambam are being hated. I still don't know what your complain is again. I don't know how some people like you can be so hateful, immature and tribalistic. You should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how hateful and barbaric you will be if you have no education.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Lloydmario(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2018
Tobi na popular more than d artist, headies want to give award?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Tobi remains the most successful housemate of this year edition, then miracle and Alex. the rest are building materials!!!

Your opinion though
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by emelda86(f): 8:40pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:

No be who 1st start race dey 1st finish am,,,,its not about been loud but its about been a smooth operator even miracle ain't lousy u will hardly see him on Instagram posting hugging Nina....or jumping like agbero in the club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
How come nobody is walking about TOBI's sex in d BB house, if its miracle on this topic u would have seen series of hate comments.
Just becoz he won. angry
I am igbo but I will say this truth IGBOS ARE INTELLIGENT BUT THEY AINT SMART..SMH
undecided
Gratefulheart1:

Why are some of you people so filled with hate. Too tribalistic and hateful. Concerning bbn. Please do some research, check past bbn topics on this NL under names of Miracle, Tobi, Bambam, Khloe, Ceecee. And see which topic has more hate comments. Especially Bambam, too much hate as if she was the only one who had sex. For your info, I've never seen any tread of Miracle online, NL or FB where he has negatives comments as such. Miracle is loved my many, that's why he always have highest vote and also finally won. Infact Nina and Miracle had so much sex in that house but they are not mocked the way Teddy A and Bambam are being hated. I still don't know what your complain is again. I don't know how some people like you can be so hateful, immature and tribalistic. You should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how hateful and barbaric you will be if you have no education.
Miracle has been trending on NL since days ago but because you see Tobi today, the hate in you pushed you again. Black people. When will we have sense? Always discriminating against one another because of useless criteria - tribe, language, dialect etc. It's a pity.
Apart from bbn topics, pls check different topics that involves tribe. See for yourself how more hateful comments from your people always abound. Yet, you still complain again. Hate has so much dominated your life. Some people really need deliverance from tribalism and hate. For God sake, don't some people have any important thing to do in life than tribal assault and hate, all the time and coming to NL to post tribe rubbish on every single topic? In fact, i'm short of words.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:

What is making him more successful than miracle?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by emelda86(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2018
Tnicemario:
Who else noticed this Tobi acct has been Verified and miracle is yet to be Verified

Why are you so daft....tufiakwa why didn't they verify your account baga!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by DSoj(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2018
Congratulations because he's presenting award?
Complex and madness is worrying u.

Award 1000000 people have been presenting since 1900

Who award presenting epp? Mcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by emelda86(f): 8:47pm On May 05, 2018
Tnicemario:

Who God don bless him don bless how dare u compare a man & a boy plz leave miracle outta your lips he's a boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
It's not even a month since they left the house and you already know who is successful and who isn't? Oya, clap for yourself. You are too smart. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Pentools(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:

"Building materials!!!" For the soak-away side abi....
That one got me real hard

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Dasherz(f): 9:10pm On May 05, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:

I'll disagree.. BAMBAM is doing great as well
She's gotten a role in a movie and about 3 endorsements, she made 25 million profit in a brand she represented.. So she's successful too unlike Anto and ceec bitters... Even koko didn't even get an 10,000 naira dash
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2018
How to be successful after the BBA house is to make urself useful don't just drift into oblivion!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by SleekyP(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2018
Call me now

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 9:55pm On May 05, 2018
emelda86:

No be who 1st start race dey 1st finish am,,,,its not about been loud but its about been a smooth operator even miracle ain't lousy u will hardly see him on Instagram posting hugging Nina....or jumping like agbero in the club

Tell them my dear.
Because he is Yoruba they have started using their media to hype him.

I only blame or brothers who refused to learn
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 10:03pm On May 05, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Why are some of you people so filled with hate. Too tribalistic and hateful. Concerning bbn. Please do some research, check past bbn topics on this NL under names of Miracle, Tobi, Bambam, Khloe, Ceecee. And see which topic has more hate comments. Especially Bambam, too much hate for that girl, as if she was the only one who had sex. For your info, I've never seen any tread of Miracle online, NL or FB where he has negatives comments as such. Miracle is loved by many, that's why he always have highest vote and also finally won. Infact Nina and Miracle had so much sex in that house but they are not mocked the way Teddy A and Bambam are being hated. I still don't know what your complain is again. I don't know how some people like you can be so hateful, immature and tribalistic. You should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how hateful and barbaric you will be if you have no education.

Tobi's front-page topics
https://www.nairaland.com/4489011/bbnaija-tobi-present-award-headies

https://www.nairaland.com/4487329/tobi-bakre-alex-kiki-osinbajo
https://www.nairaland.com/4487475/bbnaija-miracle-honoured-village-umuoba

Miracle's front page topics.

https://www.nairaland.com/4486907/bbnaija-miracle-buy-nina-car

U are just a pathetic liar, thats why I won't start argument with u.. Becoz u will twist and turn every table as usual when the truth goes against u.

Just read the topics and tell urself the truth, if only u will
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
How come nobody is Talking about TOBI's sex in d BB house, if its miracle on this topic u would have seen series of hate comments.
Just becoz he won. angry
undecided

Bro change your ways, ibos came first n second. But Yoruba came 3rd, juz cox ppl showd him love cox of his maturity, u r coming wit one s*x bullsh*t. Common d only thing u want to hear about yorubas is negative. But you know what that will never happen, we will always be relevant n

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:23pm On May 05, 2018
Mariinee:
It's not even a month since they left the house and you already know who is successful and who isn't? Oya, clap for yourself. You are too smart. undecided
I just hate you for no reason. don't know why. please don't quote me again
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 10:29pm On May 05, 2018
Komu1048:

Bro change your ways, ibos came first n second. But Yoruba came 3rd, juz cox ppl showd him love cox of his maturity, u r coming wit one s*x bullsh*t. Common d only thing u want to hear about yorubas is negative. But you know what that will never happen, we will always be relevant n

Relevant kwa, covenant ni.
U are guys are filled with jealousy n hatred.
Thats all.
Jest check my previous post on miracle and tobi's topic... Simply because the guy won out of 7yoruba guys in d house. undecided
Iv neva seen such jealousy in my life
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 05, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Tobi's front-page topics
https://www.nairaland.com/4489011/bbnaija-tobi-present-award-headies

https://www.nairaland.com/4487329/tobi-bakre-alex-kiki-osinbajo

Miracle's front page topics.

https://www.nairaland.com/4486907/bbnaija-miracle-buy-nina-car

U are just a pathetic liar, thats why I won't start argument with u.. Becoz u will twist and turn every table as usual when the truth goes against u.

Just read the topics and tell urself the truth, if only u will

Let me tell you something about bbn this year. Miracle/Nina and Teddy A/Bambam are the two major popular pairs when it comes to sex controversy this season. Tobi own with Alex/ceec who whoever, many still even doubting the reality of the videos maybe it's sex or something else. Between the real sex pairs, teddy and Miracle, TeddyA/bambam are the most abused and hated. Infact, initially nobody say anything about miracle/Nina plenty sex until finals during the time some ceec fans want to downgrade miracle so that ceec can win and also recently when Governor was giving Miracle money and much recognition while first class students etc are neglected. If not, it will only be hatred for Bambam while nobody will say anything about miracle/nina.
I cant see anything in the links you posted. The links are recent and people complaining why Governor is spending much on Bbn immoral show.
It's late now. Tomorrow I'll give u links to topics of bbn on each housemate from beginning(not just now), you too will see for yourself, who is hating and who is tribalistic. Have a good night brother.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 05, 2018
Komu1048:

Bro leave him, some of them are too hateful and tribal discriminating. The way people love and voted for miracle to the extent that all the Yoruba guys were evicted. And Yoruba will support and even allow their tribe to be evicted. We are not tribalistic, we support anyone regardless of tribe. On the other hand, Some of them are hateful, tribalistic, abusive, selfish, envious, always looking for downfall of others, yet they still come and abuse innocent people of their faults again. In everything, you'll always see their hate. Just check each NL page and see how much they hate.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 11:48pm On May 05, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Let me tell you something about bbn this year. Miracle/Nina and Teddy A/Bambam are the two major popular pairs when it comes to sex controversy this season. Tobi own with Alex/ceec who whoever, many still even doubting the reality of the videos maybe it's sex or something else. Between the real sex pairs, teddy and Miracle, TeddyA/bambam are the most abused and hated. Infact, initially nobody say anything about miracle/Nina plenty sex until finals during the time some ceec fans want to downgrade miracle so that ceec can win and also recently when Governor was giving Miracle money and much recognition while first class students etc are neglected. If not, it will only be hatred for Bambam while nobody will say anything about miracle/nina.
I cant see anything in the links you posted.

The links are recent and people complaining why Governor is spending much on Bbn immoral show.
It's late now. Tomorrow I'll give u links to topics of bbn on each housemate from beginning(not just now), you too will see for yourself, who is hating and who is tribalistic. Have a good night brother.

With this line of urs I bolded.. I will just say lets forget the arguement.
They are jealous coz miracle won thats all.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

With this line of urs I bolded.. I will just say lets forget the arguement.
They are jealous coz miracle won thats all.
About Tobi issue, if u say nobody say anything about Tobi had sex. It's not only about Tobi, because Tobi alone cannot have sex with himself, it takes two people to have sex. So, it's Tobi and Alex you mean. Alex is real Igbo and nobody is saying anything about her sex too. So, you should see it's not about tribe, it's just about the more popular sex pair in the house which is TeddyA/Bambam and Miracle/Nina. Those are the only four popular people with tangible trending sexual activities in the show. And Miracle/Nina had more sex in that house than anybody but yet TeddyA/Bambam are still the most mocked, hated and abused pair.
Brother, something is, I like miracle and Nina, esp. I see Nina as the most beautiful lady, in fact, I like Nina first day I saw her on screen and I've not passed any negative comment about them before but the truth is, recently, the too much/over recognition for Miracle and the show, especially the way Governor called a special gathering for them including Teddy A and Bambam too. That's nonsense. How much are they giving to best students, academics etc? We celebrate wrong things too much in this country. That's not a hate/tribalistic speech bro or because it's Miracle, that's just way people feel, everyone is not happy bbn show will be so celebrated and nothing to motivate those who spend years reading hard and hardworking. Most people commenting may not even be Yorubas as you think, it's just everybody commenting because everybody thinks academic achievers also deserve more recognition. It's just a public opinion, has nothing to do with Jealousy or hate.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Wizaugpet(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2018
This guy No get cloths... Why dem bring am come Headies na Even Olamide no fit find am cloth to wear... sad
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 7:49am On May 06, 2018
Dasherz:

I'll disagree.. BAMBAM is doing great as well
She's gotten a role in a movie and about 3 endorsements, she made 25 million profit in a brand she represented.. So she's successful too unlike Anto and ceec bitters... Even koko didn't even get an 10,000 naira dash
And you believe that publicity stunt
Re: BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 7:51am On May 06, 2018
emelda86:

Why are you so daft....tufiakwa why didn't they verify your account baga!!!
Easy with the wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Actress Rachael Okonkwo Goes Bald (Photos) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.