Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! (12295 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Anas09: 11:30pm On May 08, 2018
paxonel:
don't be deceived, people live miserably too in heaven.
Heaven is not a bed of roses as religion has made us to believe.

You remember the parable of the sower and the reaper? All that happened in heaven.
Christ started the parable by saying the kingdom of God is like unto...
So he saying what will happen in heaven.

In heaven if you don't sow, you will not reap and you will so suffer eh grin

This is exactly what is happening on earth, so i can boldly say that heaven is here with us on earth according to Colossians 1:13
Odiegwu
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2018
Uuuuuuu
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2018
Hello
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
Yass
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by annyzion(f): 11:33pm On May 14, 2018
right
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Twix123(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2018
When we all get to heaven
What a joy that it will be
When we all see Jesus
We would sing and shout Victory!!!
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
Twix123:
When we all get to heaven
What a joy that it will be
When we all see Jesus
We would sing and shout Victory!!!
Amen...
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by calmG(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2018
Let it come biko...
I really want to leave...
This world is not my home I'm just a stranger here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2018
calmG:
Let it come biko...
I really want to leave...
This world is not my home I'm just a stranger here....
Abi oo my brother... Don't worry... We are leaving soonest...
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2018
Morning
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2018
Hai
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2018
Good
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2018
Booom
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 19, 2018
sKeetz:

Stop with the scare tactics. Its boring already.

Guy you want to know what is boring? its the unreasonable repeated attacks you guys who call yourselves atheists throw at every Christian quotes or statements.

That is what is boring.

And if you continue to wail from now till God knows when Bible prophesies are happening and Suddenly your doom will stare you in the face.

Where has it happened in world when about Six enemy Nations surrounding a small State that could be called a City because of the smallness of its size, would loose a war in six days.
It happened in 1967 to Israel surrounded by Satanic Islamic Nations and in Six day they RAN to the UN to beg Israel to stop. With their own mouth

"Israel was Fighting ten time higher than its Capabilities"

and that was just one out of many prophesies of the Bible.

We are waiting for His Coming and it is non of your business if we wait.

By the way what have you made out of your Sick Life for you to be advising the Op to go find how to better his life.

How Good is your own Demon invested Life.

Smh
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2018
Yaaay
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2018
Hai
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by joe4christ(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2018
Anas09:
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Revelation:1:7

Come, Oh Lord, Come.

The bolded is an evidence of the fact that whoever wrote that book was of the belief that the rapture would happen during his generation and explained why he said those who killed Jesus will equally behold him descending from the cloud. But here we are, more than 2000yrs after, when those who pierced him have long been dead and gone. Do you now see the flaws in this passage of the Scripture. It just doesn't add up

3 Likes

Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2018
Afternoon
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Anas09: 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
joe4christ:

The bolded is an evidence of the fact that whoever wrote that book was of the belief that the rapture would happen during his generation and explained why he said those who killed Jesus will equally behold him descending from the cloud. But here we are, more than 2000yrs after, when those who pierced him have long been dead and gone. Do you now see the flaws in this passage of the Scripture. It just doesn't add up
Someone said you were a Christian before, so this is how you understand Scriptures?

You piece Jesus everyday.
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2018
Anas09:

Someone said you were a Christian before, so this is how you understand Scriptures?

You piece Jesus everyday.
No mind am.
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by Anas09: 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
jiggaz:
No mind am.
I wonder kind of Christians these practice before turning against Christ.
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 5:24am On May 21, 2018
Anas09:

I wonder kind of Christians these practice before turning against Christ.
I taya my sister
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2018
Hau
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2018
Hey
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2018
You
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2018
Hai
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Uuuu
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Hey
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by paxonel(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2018
joe4christ:

good observation!
I wish that Christians should develop fore sight when they read certain verses in their bible
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by johnw47: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2018
paxonel:
good observation!
I wish that Christians should develop fore sight when they read certain verses in their bible

Jesus was pierced in the side, feet and hands by roman soldiers
the verse is specifically referring to the jewish peoples who instigated Jesus execution,
and who mostly still don't accept Him

Rev_1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

the jews(house of david, people of Jerusalem), pierced Him(Jesus-God):

Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

It's the jews who are referred to as those who pierced me

and the LORD(YAHWEH) is Jesus

2Pe_2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Heynnn
Re: The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! by jiggaz(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2018
Hai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Child Witches" Of Akwa Ibom - Story By Umari Ayim / Grieve Not The Holy Spirit / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.