Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List (81979 Views)

2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) / BET Awards 2021 Winners (Full List) / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by Omotaday(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh don't see her songs as exceptional dey just average bt lucky or relatable songs.
All her songs are exceptional, from day one, from the day of Tiff. Get her album and listen well. Since Asa, she is the best we have in this country right now, forget Tiwa, Yemi and the rest, they are not as talented and reasonable as her, she can never make bad or nonsense music.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2018
Omotaday:
All her songs are exceptional, from day one, from the day of Tiff. Get her album and listen well. Since Asa, she is the best we have in this country right now, forget Tiwa, Yemi and the rest, they are not as talented and reasonable as her, she can never make bad or nonsense music.

For u to say forget tiwa ure obviously biased. Yemi alade of late sings nothing bt tiwa is doing very well. Simi's songs sound kinda childish too me to be honest. I even like ninola more
Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by Omotaday(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2018
jaxxy:

For u to say forget tiwa ure obviously biased. Yemi alade of late sings nothing bt tiwa is doing very well. Simi's songs sound kinda childish too me to be honest. I even like ninola more
You definitely just don't like her or like her style but majority of people does, that is why people don't question her awards and recognition. She wins everywhere with no bias.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
Omotaday:
You definitely just don't like her or like her style but majority of people does, that is why people don't question her awards and recognition. She wins everywhere with no bias.

Lets assume we Nigerians are baised to and against her. Has she pulled any attention internationally? Any recognitions? I don't hate talented people, even if i hate u i will always acknowledge ur talent and mastery.

Im being objective. I like falz hes done more that i ever expected bt adekunle gold is like the male version of simi. They definitely have potential bt hv gotten alot of attention without much effort to me.

I like perfection when it comes to music
Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by Buike8: 6:11pm On May 07, 2018
Let us set sentiments aside, simi is super talented. Her hit song joromi was always played on radio like its national anthem. Even Whr I served, most djays in d area play her song during social gatherings. And her voice is exceptionally soothing.She won best album in a voting category beating the likes of phyno and wizkid. Dat girl is good
Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by paparazzi1987(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2018
nonye6194:

The sad thing sometimes is everyone can't win the award. So far your song and or artist was nominated for a category should be satisfying enough. Because sometimes the nominees could be so fierce in competition because they put out such a good work, making choosing very hard.

I'm currently listening to the Jagz of all trades album. Jagz remains one of the few good ones remaining, the emperor!

Jesse Jags is very good with flow and lyrics..he is just not so lucky. Even my non Nigerian friends appreciate his flow anytime i play his songs on spotify.
Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by yungkesh(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2018
samzzycash:
okay it traveled but I stopped hearing it after 3months as usual penalty still survived a year. Be the judge
mhen wo is far better Dan penalty it even made d shaku of a dance popular.
Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by nonye6194: 12:17am On May 08, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Jesse Jags is very good with flow and lyrics..he is just not so lucky. Even my non Nigerian friends appreciate his flow anytime i play his songs on spotify.

he is good, talented like his brother. Tho different type of approaches to their style of rap, but genius
Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by ObaAdebola(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2018
Timoleon:

is WizKid a video director? best video goes to the director Daps.

Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by ObaAdebola(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2018
yungkesh:
mhen wo is far better Dan penalty it even made d shaku of a dance popular.

But you didn’t vote
Re: Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List by einsteine(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
frankmoney:
erriga industry nite beats all the songs in the category with him , am surprised he didn't win

Eriiga, briliant lyricist but he can't win any award.

His subject matter is taboo.

He is not Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.