Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Any Nairalander In Venezuela? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Venezuela? (2160 Views)

Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? / Any Nairalander In Bahamas? / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Larrycool1234(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2018
Pls has anybody got any info about Venezuela ,? if you are there now or been there before , pls kindly drop a comment ..
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Larrycool1234(m): 6:00am On May 06, 2018
abeg I need info o .......abeg una
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 06, 2018
No go loss OH.
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Larrycool1234(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2018
pls have you been there before .?
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Fallawx(m): 3:17am On May 07, 2018
Larrycool1234:
pls have you been there before .?
What kind of information do you really want ?
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Larrycool1234(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2018
Fallawx:

What kind of information do you really want ?

I have a friend there willing and ready to process the visit visa for me , so I want to know what to expect in a south american country, job opportunity which I ubderstand is mostly teaching and tourism , changeing visit to work permit and so on
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:52am On May 07, 2018
Venezuela is a very good country to settle in.
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Larrycool1234(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Venezuela is a very good country to settle in.
pls have u been there before?
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Fallawx(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2018
Larrycool1234:

I have a friend there willing and ready to process the visit visa for me , so I want to know what to expect in a south american country, job opportunity which I ubderstand is mostly teaching and tourism , changeing visit to work permit and so on

Larry , I no go sugar coat words for you . Currently dey are undergoing economy meltdown , South America countries are one of the best place to be in terms of paperwork’s . You enter with tourist visa then you declare asylum which will make them provide some document for you to stay in the country as long as you which , perhaps if you are smart enough you can get married and have your baby which would gives you permanent residence permit .

Teaching job - you just have to go to language school before you could take up any job . Currently neighbouring countries open their boarders for Venezuela to cross into due to the crisis happening . So if you are wise enough you can cross to Ecuador ,Colombia or Brazil .
My wife and my daughter lives in Brazil . I was in Nigeria last year to secure Brazil visa but then no approve or deny issuance of the visa from Brazil so I went back to the embassy and pick my passport . Then I return back to Kenya . My wife is a Kenyan and my daughter is off Kenya nationality by birth . But this our Naija passport don cast big time . So going to Venezuela gives you various portion of migration into any other South America countries of your choice . I wish you the best and let me know how far if you get the visa , I might come over to Naija and get the Venezuela visa as well ... I don try brazil and Argentina then no give me visa for Naija last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by gamaliel9: 9:46pm On May 07, 2018
Please if you are going to Venezuela,make sure you BTA[basic travel allowance]is not below $2000 ooo or you will be deported right back the same day oo...a friend s family sold many things to send someone there...he had not enough bta,he was bundled home to NIGERIA...the family is forlon now.. and you know is a long haul flight..

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Welcomme: 10:02pm On May 07, 2018
It is better you migrate to Niger republic than Venezuela. Those people are suffering. Their economy is in Shambles.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Larrycool1234(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2018
@fallawx , God bless , thank you so much.. .
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Fallawx(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2018
Welcomme:
It is better you migrate to Niger republic than Venezuela. Those people are suffering. Their economy is in Shambles.

Hello adviser ,
I hate people with tinted brains . Have you ever be there ? Them talk say , we hear say , no go drive una into grave for Naija . You don live outside Naija before whereby you pay your own bills . If una never try something make una no Dey discourage person .
Naija beta Uganda , Kenya , Tanzania yet Nigerians are flying into this countries everyday , yet their economy structure is more relevant than ours . Their govt improvement on social amenities is more beta then ours . Go get some sense .

People have different reasons for choosing South America countries over North America . Ask any good traveler about South America paper work then you will be shocked . South America countries, gives asylum seeker paperwork faster then any country and within short period you can change your status either by marriage or giving birth .
Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by Fallawx(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2018
gamaliel9:
Please if you are going to Venezuela,make sure you BTA[basic travel allowance]is not below $2000 ooo or you will be deported right back the same day oo...a friend s family sold many things to send someone there...he had not enough bta,he was bundled home to NIGERIA...the family is forlon now.. and you know is a long haul flight..

Yes you are right about BTA but mostly appearance and traveling experience matters . You can’t just look at me and ask me for my BTA when you check my passport full of different stamps and visas . They would rather say welcome sir and enjoy your stay in Venezuela . Self presentation matters as well . As a good traveler please have enough first hand information about the country of choice . Google is their for you to make your research . Maybe the guy was been ask some certain questions wey he no fit answer . You sabi say our people sabi lie sometimes them no go tell you the main reason .
Like the recent issue concerning a lady that was been deported from USA wey carry student visa come pack a lot of weave-on for bag . When she was been asked how she got so much weaves she really talk say Na person wey she sabi for here ask ham to come with it when she don deny for visa form say she no sabi anybody for yankee . Those minor things dey put person for wahala .

I would advise any first time traveler to book hotel and airport pick up on every first entry into any country of your choice . It would really save you . Becos if inmigration call the hotel then go confirm ham say their driver they wait you at the airport and you have a booking with them . He no cost Na just tactics . When you get to the hotel if too expensive and you won go meet the person wey you go later stay with just book two days . The follow day make move to your destination period .

I remember when I told Argentina consular about my love and passion for Tango dance he was moved and Amazed then he asked me how did you know about tango . Then I kill its with great smile while I tell him about my passion for South American tango dance and Spanish ballerina dance .
Abeg no travel 34hrs if you don’t have almost $1500 ooo . But your luck fit shine but at your own risk

5 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Venezuela? by naomijerry(f): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2018
Larry pls did u later get the visa?

(1) (Reply)

Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa / Travelling To Sokoto By Rail / General Israel Visa Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.