Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? (13254 Views)

Popular Tele-evangelist, Morris Cerullo Is Dead / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by chairman00100: 9:22am On May 06, 2018
try Moses Alu of the bride assembly church. bride tv.
hear his message how to reconcile with God and you will be ready for heaven.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 06, 2018
Rev Fr William Saunders
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by ikemesit4477: 9:30am On May 06, 2018
Nobody!

So let know your favorite pastor/tele evangelist.. excluding your pastor.

Me:
Late Billy Graham

Archbishop Duncan Williams

Joel Osteen

TD Jakes

Christ Oyakhilome

Abel Damina

W.F.Kumuyi

[/quote]
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Towncrier007(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
Favorite weting?

You mean my favorite thieves?

I do not mingle or relate with thieves, that's me!

I saw Joel Osteen there, of all the preacher you choose to listen to joel the prosperity teacher? bros you're on long thing.

Me;

Leader olumba olumba obu, i don't mean the son Rowland o, i mean the father that founded the church, brotherhood of the cross and star, even though I'm not a member, i do not even planned to be, but i love the way the man teaches.

Billy Graham

Kumuyi

finish

You have water spirit
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:31am On May 06, 2018
Pastor T.B Joshua
Pastor Dr. Olukoya

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2018
omoelerin1:
It pains you?

From my own observation, you are still an immatured Christian, if you're a Christian at all.
You had better stop worshipping the creature more than the creator.

If you think you're a matured Christians and you still look at pastors then you check your maturity Sir.

And I don't think it's proper for a matured Christian to get abusive easily because the Holy Spirit Himself is gentle.

Don't look at pastors. They are human.

Also note that the early Christians were not without leadership.

Just that children of nowadays don't want to be headed by anyone.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Chimezirim121: 9:37am On May 06, 2018
WF kumuyi, Olukoya, Billy Graham

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2018
ifyboy60:

you probably didn't read what he wrote.
oga, when did u become a tool for indicating the Holy Spirit

It's well with you Sir!

I am not the type of Christian that quarrel over Spiritual things.

I sincerely apologized to you for any perceived wrong overtly or covertly.
I am human.

Remain Blessed sir.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2018
Thewesterner:
Didn't the holy spirit through the Bible say "Thou shall not judge"?

Is it possible to have holy spirit and not know this?

That's why I advised we don't judge the pastors.

They are human too.

I celebrate you Sir.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Thanks a bunch. I can see you're the custodian of the holy spirit just like one of your ilks claimed to have the keys to the gate of hell. Keep it!

It's well with you Sir.

Calm down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by babagof: 9:46am On May 06, 2018
prophet T.B Joshua of scoan Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by talk2riel: 9:49am On May 06, 2018
iwezor1:
Joel osteen bro
I stop taking the dude seriously the day he said pig meat is not good.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by OShepherd: 9:51am On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Adeboye is my favourite pastor, he drove a car from Ore to Lagos on empty tank. also for saying anyone not giving him 10% is heading to hell

Johnson Suleiman too who prophesied El Rufai would die but nigguh still dey alive and kicking

Biodun Fatoyinbo for his screwing Ese Walters although we're still awaiting his "Robust Reply"

Tim Omotoso for his screwing all the young girls in his church

Kumuyi for his preaching against TV but now broadcasts programmes on that same TV

Rev Ezeugo King For burning "sinners" in his Church

Internationally

Peter Poppof for his using earpiece to get information from his workers and presenting it to the audience as prophecy and revealtion

Robert Tilton for his getting prayer requests in envelopes that come with money. he kept all the monies, disposed the prayer requests while telling his audience he prayed individually to every prayer requests

Jim Bakker for raping his assistant and paying her $270,000 to buy her silence

George Alan Rekers for his vehement preachings against homosexuality but was caught paying homosexual men to have sex with him

Tony Alamo for having sex with children while preaching against it when he's on the pulpit

Mike Murdock for saying if you send him $1000 your debts would be wiped out
I fear you o! See how U laid them bare; they ain't saints though, remember d Church is a gathering of self convicted sinners working towards righteousness; their real characters(sinful natures) still crops up sometimes. Bear this @ d back of your mind and You can live in peace....Halleluyah grin

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2018
crazysaint:
Happy Sunday to you all..

Me:
Late Billy Graham

Joel Osteen

TD Jakes

Christ Oyakhilome

Abel Damina

W.F.Kumuyi

U mean my favourite Pastoprenuer?

Oyedepo, Adeboye n Chris Oyakhilome.

grin.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by blesoh(f): 10:00am On May 06, 2018
Pst David Ibiyeomie
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by WIXE(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2018
Bishop David Ibiyeomie his teachings motivates

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
If you want to hear the true word of God, go to youtube and search for Gbile Akanni
Like;raw,undiluted and straightforward bro.
No time to massage anybody's ego.
God bless him for being a light among darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by mikeyung71(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2018
pastor Graham Drake
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by LordIsaac(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2018
crazysaint:
Happy Sunday to you all..

Me:
Late Billy Graham

I concur with your list 100% Not in that order, though.

Joel Osteen

TD Jakes

Christ Oyakhilome

Abel Damina

W.F.Kumuyi

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2018
Pentools:

Otabil mensah

Bishop David Abioye

Pastor Dr Eneche of dunamis

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Apostle Johnson Saleman

House on the rock pastor

Above All My Papa Past. Dr D.K Olukoya

Then that man that authored "Good Morning Holy Spirit" Can't remember his name...
Benny Hinn.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by emmalux2(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2018
PASTOR PAUL RIKA

SISTER LINDA RIKA
Of holiness revival movement/Ministries (HOREMOW)

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Olatara(f): 10:39am On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Adeboye is my favourite pastor, he drove a car from Ore to Lagos on empty tank. also for saying anyone not giving him 10% is heading to hell

Johnson Suleiman too who prophesied El Rufai would die but nigguh still dey alive and kicking

Biodun Fatoyinbo for his screwing Ese Walters although we're still awaiting his "Robust Reply"

TB Joshua because, you know, Hillary Clinton is the president of United states

Kumuyi for his preaching against TV but now broadcasts programmes on that same TV

Oyedepo who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Internationally

Peter Poppof for his using earpiece to get information from his workers and presenting it to the audience as prophecy and revealtion

Robert Tilton for his getting prayer requests in envelopes that come with money. he kept all the monies, disposed the prayer requests while telling his audience he prayed individually to every prayer requests

George Alan Rekers for his vehement preachings against homosexuality but was caught paying homosexual men to have sex with him

Tony Alamo for having sex with children while preaching against it when he's on the pulpit

I know say nah you, you Shud be a landlord now, are you still hoping?
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by hopefulLandlord: 10:42am On May 06, 2018
Olatara:
I know say nah you, you Shud be a landlord now, are you still hoping?
Hope is my name wink

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Olatara(f): 10:45am On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Hope is my name wink
Ok
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Wised(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2018
1. Late Apostle T. O Obadare 2. Brother Iginla 3. Prophet TB Joshua 4. Pastor Adeboye 5.Bishop Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by iyapont: 10:55am On May 06, 2018
Tb Joshua,iginla,PST Chris

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Princeboca12(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2018
Pastor Robert Morris
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

TB Joshua because, you know, Hillary Clinton is the president of United states

Oyedepo who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Internationally

Ore to Lagos grin grin grin

That lie get weight.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by Noblemarce: 11:16am On May 06, 2018
NIGHTFOX:
Apostle Joshua selman ninmack
Apostle Arome osayi
Benny hinn
. You're definitely an abusite. And you attend koinonia and Kingdom matter.
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by miraclea: 11:16am On May 06, 2018
PASTOR EMMANUEL MAKANDIWA
PASTOR DANIEL OLUKOYA
PASTOR ALF LUCAO
PASTOR DUNCAN WILLIAMS
Re: Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? by ikorodureporta: 11:17am On May 06, 2018
The only name trending here is W.F. Kumuyi.. the most trusred M.O.G....d only one i can dash my whole salary cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

39 Catholic Priests Killed, 30 Kidnapped In 2022 / Do You Eat Meat On Good Friday? / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.