Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

A Profitable Investment For Everyone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Profitable Investment For Everyone (687 Views)

15 Profitable Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / A Profitable Investment Platform Approved By CBN / Desiring A Viable And Profitable Investment In Year 2020? Get In Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Profitable Investment For Everyone by Benzy07: 8:01am On May 06, 2018
We are giving every investor the opportunity to earn a great income regularly in the agrictural sector without the person involving in the day to day activities in the farm while our company does all that for you and you will earn at least 2.4million Naira within 3years,it is a process whereby an investor buy or leases a farmland from us and invests in the farm,we prepare the farmland for the investor(owner),then we plant and manage the farm. On every harvest we buy off the investors plantain,then harvest the plantain and pay him the money from his farm produce,while the person go about his/her jobs or business daily without involving in the daily farming activities on the farm and we also insure all the crops that we have on our farmland. You will earn at least 2.4million within three years,without involving in the daily activities on the farm,the more the plot of farm land which you buy from us,the more your profit.Every interested person should indicate and i will get in touch with you.
Re: A Profitable Investment For Everyone by scarramenga: 8:04am On May 06, 2018
I am interested 08032773199
Re: A Profitable Investment For Everyone by Benzy07: 2:29pm On May 06, 2018
It is an opportunity from a registered and a prestigious company.
Re: A Profitable Investment For Everyone by adomuwiner(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2018
What is the name of the company, hope they are trustworthy and reliable
Re: A Profitable Investment For Everyone by Benzy07: 3:51pm On May 06, 2018
Every interested person should indicate and i will get in touch with you.
Re: A Profitable Investment For Everyone by Benzy07: 6:14am On May 07, 2018
Invest and get good profit,even without being part of the activities involved
Re: A Profitable Investment For Everyone by Kaymus(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2018
I am interested 08080326327
Re: A Profitable Investment For Everyone by nelvz(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2018
08116977395 waiting for ur call...

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Be Making $100 Daily From Binary.com With My 3k Tutorial Fee / Earn Legitimately Through Recharge Alert International / Hectares Of Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.