Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pls Who Knows This Place - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Knows This Place (1906 Views)

How Far Is This Place To VI Lagos / Who Knows This Place Please / Please Who Knows This Place In IKORODU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2018
I was called for an interview for Business intelligence developer. I know Anthony bustop but Dont know the exact direction to the office.
Venue: Plot 144A, Oshodi/Gbagada Express, Anthony, New Castle Bus Stop.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2018
U guys should talk na, I'm going there tomorrow.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Abayor7: 10:00am On May 06, 2018
You and Google dey quarell abi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Shukusheka(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2018
Take a bus going to Anthony, stop at Newcastle.

Take out your phone, call the phone number of whoever sent you the interview invite and ask for directions to their office.

Thank me later.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by anibirelawal(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2018
Ejiod:
I was called for an interview for Business intelligence developer. I know Anthony bustop but Dont know the exact direction to the office.

If you are coming via Oshodi, board a bus going to Gbagada/New garage, alight at Anthony. you will see a pedestrian bridge infront of you, cross over,you will see the Hotel Newcastle, just ask anyone around.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2018
anibirelawal:

If you are coming via Oshodi, board a bus going to Gbagada/New garage, alight at Anthony. you will see a pedestrian bridge infront of you, cross over,you will see the Hotel Newcastle, just ask anyone around.
I'm coming from abule egba, I was thinking taking yaba bus from agege then alight @ Anthony. Is the same Anthony u mentioned sir
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2018
Shukusheka:
Take a bus going to Anthony, stop at Newcastle.

Take out your phone, call the phone number of whoever sent you the interview invite and ask for directions to their office.

Thank me later.
Am confused about the Anthony, I ve checked Google map,is the same Anthony as that after Maryland as if u are going to yaba?
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by anibirelawal(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2018
Ejiod:

I'm coming from abule egba, I was thinking taking yaba bus from agege then alight @ Anthony. Is the same Anthony u mentioned sir

The road is kinda confusing for someone who havnt beign there before. we have two Anthony bus stop, one is along ikorodu road or town planning (BRT bus/stop),While the other one is on d bridge along Oshodi/gbagada express way. Note they are both Anthony but of different routes to acces different location.

Your best bet is to take oshodi bus from abule egba, then start from there.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
anibirelawal:

The road is kinda confusing for someone who havnt beign there before. we have two Anthony bus stop, one is along ikorodu road or town planning (BRT bus/stop),While the other one is on d bridge along Oshodi/gbagada express way. Note they are both Anthony but of different routes to acces different location.

Your best bet is to take oshodi bus from abule egba, then start from there.
Thanks bro
I understand oshodi is the best spot to begin but oshodi movement on a Monday is terrible considering the traffic, I have studied the map and its same Anthony. Its like there's another bridge up the Anthony bustop which I can take another bus but not totally sure. I want to bypass that oshodi.the traffic there is terrible especially on Mondays
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by anibirelawal(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2018
Ejiod:

Thanks bro
I understand oshodi is the best spot to begin but oshodi movement on a Monday is terrible considering the traffic, I have studied the map and its same Anthony. Its like there's another bridge up the Anthony bustop which I can take another bus but not totally sure. I want to bypass that oshodi.the traffic there is terrible especially on Mondays

No problem, once you got to Anthony along yaba/ikorodu road. you will have to cross the express way, ask anyone to show you the way from there. you will have to treck a little.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by carik(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2018
You can as well consult goggle map once you alight at Anthony bus stop.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by SirToothBrush: 9:56pm On May 06, 2018
Ejiod:
U guys should talk na, I'm going there tomorrow.
please kindly inform us tomorrow if its GNLD or NeoLife so that we can add the address to "The Black Book"

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2018
SirToothBrush:
please kindly inform us tomorrow if its GNLD or NeoLife so that we can add the address to "The Black Book"
Mtchwww!. Its not every post u comment slowpoke. Pls read the lines b4 quoting me, its not 70k job or 150k job so plz swerve. To calm your curiosity I was called,not those kinda TEXT message you receive. Hope u get to that point when HR will call you when best to interview you.Meanwhile have a nice day slowpoke.
I forgot to tell u in case u wanna get to that point, simply be guru on MS SQL server and SSIS,and SSRS,
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:30pm On May 06, 2018
Ejiod:

Mtchwww!. Its not every post u comment slowpoke. Pls read the lines b4 quoting me, its not 70k job or 150k job so plz swerve. To calm your curiosity I was called,not those kinda TEXT message you receive. Hope u get to that point when HR will call you when best to interview you.Meanwhile have a nice day slowpoke.
I forgot to tell u in case u wanna get to that point, simply be guru on MS SQL server and SSIS,and SSRS,

the jab throwing and name calling were not necessary.... You could have just ignored him.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
the jab throwing and name calling wasn't necessary.... You could have just ignored him.
Honestly that was "trolling".. from the dude
Can't someone see a post and talk reasonably.
I was pissed with that statement. I asked for direction and u started with something else.
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by SirToothBrush: 10:54pm On May 06, 2018
Ejiod:

well since you've took a simple harmless comment to mean a warfare and result to name calling I wish to tell you .... You are an unintelligent fellow not worth a penny.
You could have used Google or Google maps to find the location but in your inborn art of foolery you have decided to ridicule your shameless father that stoop so low to couplate with a cheerful giver you call a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by deedat205(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2018
Ejiod:

How was your interview brother? Wishing you success
Re: Pls Who Knows This Place by Ejiod(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2018
deedat205:

How was your interview brother? Wishing you success
It was wonderful bro, I had cup of coffee too,initially I dropped @ Anthony b4 crossing over towards oshodi-gbagada side . The HR even had to come outside looking for me.It was fun,. The atmosphere was okay. I was the only one drilled by 3HR. Basically what they are into is strictly ETL. using Microsoft tools.

(1) (Reply)

Getpaid.ng Weekly Alert Legitimate Online Business / How To Verify If Your Job Invite Is Authentic! / Vacancy At Shoprite Port Harcourt 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.