Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet (1216 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by mysteriousman(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2018
UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI Female Student Caught Trying To Force New Born Baby Down The Toilet:

A female student of University of Maiduguri, was caught trying to force down the toilet a new born baby she gave birth to. She killed the little Baby herself, then tried to force her down the toilet before she was caught.

Incident took place at Murtala female Hostel. Why are some ladies so wicked? They are not ready to have kids but they keep running after men instead of paying attention to their books. God has alot to judge.

I wept for this generation!!!!
#copied from fb

Re: Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by Kxngstein(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2018
Eye sore
Re: Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 06, 2018
Na dem.

Just look at her. The "Men Are Scum" Crew (M.Sc).

When she spread her cheap legs & received the dick she didn't know abi? Now she wants to bury the result of her carelessness.

I say she should be forcefully raped before being stoned to death. If nobody is willing to rape her then I reluctantly offer myself.

Its not a nice job but I'll do it for the sake of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by IamD18: 12:59pm On May 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by Pierohandsome: 1:04pm On May 06, 2018
Is her surname osas, or uroghide, or efosa?

It is the women frm tht place whr people answer those names that do evil like this.
Re: Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 06, 2018
Why am I finding this story hard to believe?
Re: Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 06, 2018
angry
angry sad
angry angry angry

I need to physically treat d girl fvck up, like seriously, is she that mad? I will definitely blast her skull out if given the opportunity. Foolish girl
Re: Unimaid Student Caught Trying To Force Baby Down Toilet by nanakgh(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2018
She killed the baby herself? Damn..not how I wanted to start my week..rest well, you poor sweet baby cry

(1) (Reply)

Mob Stoned Three Suspects With Human Parts To Death (Graphic Photos) / See How A Woman Saw Her Death Certificate In The Husband's Car / Notorious Fulani Rapist Abba Kyari Muhammad Arrested In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.