Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( (39761 Views)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Ain't nobody gat time for that
Then you don't love your dog as much as I thought.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by laura8: 9:30pm On May 06, 2018
Sell the dog to all those dog eaters,and buy a new dog..
Ruggedman is obviously tired of the world..
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by jackomagnus(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2018
16 years for a dog is like 110 years for man.

Anh-ahn bros, if na you... you no go prefer to die in peace? Why are you such a weekid sombori?

Ishilove:
Well, at least he looks like he is dying. He is now emaciated and all his favourite food is being rejecteted.

He has lost all his teeth and only eats soft food. He is even rejecting fish and ordinary soup. The poor thing is perpetually hungry but when we give him food, it is the lizards in the compound and neighbourhoods birds that it (you should see how fat those lizards are now).

Can anyone suggest what to feed a sixteen year old dog who seems to have lost his taste for food? Please, it hurts so much watching him waste away. Yesterday he was staggering around like a drunk because of hunger. We had to feed him left over meat pie and gala before he could get himself.

Please, suggest something.

*sob* cry cry

PS- My dog's name is Ruggedman, so no one should go and harass the rapper with 'get well soon' messages.

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by benfluleck: 9:30pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Well, at least he looks like he is dying. He is now emaciated and all his favourite food is being rejecteted.

He has lost all his teeth and only eats soft food. He is even rejecting fish and ordinary soup. The poor thing is perpetually hungry but when we give him food, it is the lizards in the compound and neighbourhoods birds that it (you should see how fat those lizards are now).

Can anyone suggest what to feed a sixteen year old dog who seems to have lost his taste for food? Please, it hurts so much watching him waste away. Yesterday he was staggering around like a drunk because of hunger. We had to feed him left over meat pie and gala before he could get himself.

*sob* cry cry

PS- My dog's name is Ruggedman, so no one should go and harass the rapper with 'get well soon' messages.

Maybe he has something blocking his tummy that makes it too painful for him to eat. My suggestion get him to a vet before he dies. Also, try liquids
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by userplainly(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
bring it here! my mom's neighbor eats dog almost everyday! I wonder where he gts them!.... my mom has been begging cos I wanted to confront him! that's cruel the way he kills them with big 2/4 wood!.... killed another one this afternoon!... bring your Dog so he can end the misero of the poor beast!

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2018
Baba God no go answer ur prayer

MrPresident1:
Ishilove, oya hold you head and shake it vigorously as you repeat after me 'Ruggedman man will not die, I say Rugeddybaba will not die' oya turn it to prayaaaaaa

Oya again repeat after me, 'every trailer that want to transport Ruggedmanto heaven, oya knock engine, knoooooock engine in Jesus name' oya gba duaaaaaaa

grin
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by ak22(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

*sob* cry cry

This your dog don suffer too much oooo . dey deaf since 2016 but now hin teeth don comot . .we dont know when will happen to the dog next month . why don't you allow this dog to rest in peace once

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by oyetpel(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2018
Madam ishilove is like a cop imprisoned with inmates on this thread, see how they want to eat her alive.

So you were a badass mod during your time?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by sapeleboi(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2018
rugged wetin shocked
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by QuietHammer(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2018
oyetpel:
Madam ishilove is like a cop imprisoned with inmates on this thread, see how they want to eat her alive.

So you were a badass mod during your time?
Yea. And sexkillz. Oh what I would give to lay my hands on that nigger! angry
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Trexnemesis(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2018
Its problem is old age. There's nothing you can do to prevent nature from doing its work. Ruggedman is on its way out. Sorry about that, brother.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove

You should be arrested and put in jail for animal cruelty

Spend more time taking care of your dog rather than being online 24/7 banning people
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Dindondin(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

*sob* cry cry

pictures in order to consult the Oracle for it's treatment
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Julia345(f): 9:50pm On May 06, 2018
SoapQueen:

My dear, we buy cartons of mini-me chin chin for them. I look at their pictures alot. All my passwords are their names. Dogs have a way of warming their way into your heart. They act so understanding sometimes. Very loyal beings. I saw this Mark Welberg's movie and his dog was killed, na so I begin cry..

Please, who doesn't want my wahala should not quote me to cuss us, dog-lovers .
infact.....they are so so emotional, my mom said ever since I left, my dog wl lie in front of my room asif he wants to die, that they now open d door just to c what he'll do,my mom said dat nite, he was seen on my bed, fast asleep....his head on my pillow n all, she said she felt like crying, since then, they dint close my door, he's been slpng there since Feb.,God, I dnt just wanna think of him anymore

2 Likes

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Teespice(f): 9:50pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
Why won't the dog die when you feed him meatpie, gala, nkwobi & shawarma? Is he a Slay Mama?

Anyway, there's no goin' back now. Arrange for the closest Calabar man you know to whisk him away for a token.

By the way, why won't you post his picture? Or is he an Ekuke Yellowhound?

bhet why are you nlders so savage like this.

laff wan kee me for here.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Tiai: 9:50pm On May 06, 2018
0817 494 1805 chat me up, I have a solution.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Julia345(f): 9:52pm On May 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the dog is olddddd,get REAL.he's already giving her signs he will pass away any moment from now
that's true though...d bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Thaheer(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2018
pweeryambre:
This is why I hate pets, when you get attached to them and they want to die, its always surprisingly emotionally disturbing.
happend with the chickens in my little poultry farm, even though they were being raised for consumption, its always like a house of funeral any day one dies, or is to be butchered by the family.
Exactly brother..That's how i'll be skipping precious chicken meat..Like my mom even names them..But mama no care oh!,she dey chop the head and leg join grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by SoapQueen(f): 9:56pm On May 06, 2018
Julia345:
infact.....they are so so emotional, my mom said ever since I left, my dog wl lie in front of my room asif he wants to die, that they now open d door just to c what he'll do,my mom said dat nite, he was seen on my bed, fast asleep....his head on my pillow n all, she said she felt like crying, since then, they dint close my door, he's been slpng there since Feb.,God, I dnt just wanna think of him anymore

Please, please . I don't want to start crying this night.

It is well.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by SAD007(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

I refuse to accept this. He has always been very strong and only weakened after he lost his teeth.
ayam noundastanding!! what are you using a toothless dog for? when kasala burst u will get me!

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by southome(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2018
Age is telling on the dog. If the dog is truly 16yrs old, it has really tried. There span is usually 12 to 15. Some live a bit longer.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Tiai: 9:58pm On May 06, 2018
0817 494 1805 chat me up.
Ruggedman will be fine, I have a solution.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by omoge001: 9:58pm On May 06, 2018
I'm sorry about your dog. And I'm sorry about some unkind comments your getting.
Why not try cooking some garlic with his food or alone, then match it and force him to take it like thrice a day.
When pets are old or I'll, you sometimes need to force treatment down their throat.
Or take him to vet.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by donbenie(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

I refuse to accept this. He has always been very strong and only weakened after he lost his teeth.
And you don't think loosing his teeth is a symptom of the said malady?..obviously he's old in dog years and something is definitely wrong,a Veterinary Doctor is your best bet..
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Julia345(f): 10:01pm On May 06, 2018
SoapQueen:

Please, please . I don't want to start crying this night.

It is well.
Yeah, it is well. Sweet dreams pls
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by biacan(f): 10:05pm On May 06, 2018
SoapQueen:

As a Cynophilist like you, I understand your pain. I pray for my dogs everyday and they are my best friends.

Sadly, I think your dog is of age. See a vet, but be prepared, it might be time to say goodbye.

I am almost crying.
Much love to your dog.

N. B

I'm not sure if he has Parvo virus, that's for puppies. Did he mate recently? My bullmastif fell seriously ill when he mated with a b**ch. She gave him an infection and he wouldn't eat for days.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Uzoezeamugo: 10:15pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

*sob* cry cry

The dog is old that's just the simple truth, take heart.
Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by donvicky2007: 10:20pm On May 06, 2018
Ishilove:

A dog without teeth is that one a dog? shocked
Don't worry you should try feeding him grass. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by thunderbabs: 10:21pm On May 06, 2018
The angels are calling your old dog home. sad

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Jackossky(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2018
Now, on the dog matter.
Since the dog can't eat, why don't you try giving him drip.
I have been to the hospitals and I have seen that the old people who can't eat are being fed through drips or injections.
Try that.
If it works, then accept my proposal.
If it doesn't, then...
Adios

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by shegzydave(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2018
16 years or 16 months
if it is 16 years then the dog has tried, is like old human being getting ready to go n meet his creator, I will advice you to look for dog eaters to buy it so as not to loose totally because for real the dog is going, very soon u will announce to.us here the CALL TO GLORY OF YOUR RUGGED MAN DOG

1 Like

Re: Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( by Premiumwriter: 10:31pm On May 06, 2018
troublemakea:

i dress dogs for burial incase yours finally dies. check my signature for more info

thank me later
calabar grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet / My Cat Just Dey Live Like Queen Oooo!!! - Oyinbo Princess / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.