Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Is Life? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Life? (24662 Views)

The Testimony: The Word Is Life. / Jesus Christ Is Life; And You Say He Is Not God? / Such Is Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 11:57am On May 07, 2018
snubish:
Great thread, Makydebbie. You deserve #accolades. So many good answers I'm sure you have learnt a lot.

Yea, I've but some comments have got me confused. Some people say we don't have any purpose to live for and some say otherwise.

I haven't been here in a while but this brought me out. I can see from your other topics that you are a thoughtful melancholic person. They are prone to depression and seeing things from the dark side, not necessarily the true side. But if anything I myself have learnt from this thread that life means several things to different people.

This question has been asked and is being asked by the wise people across the ages since time immemorial, so no surprises here. It may or may not have an answer.

I wish you luck, and a good life madame. Everyone must determine their own truth, and their own happiness in this short life. I found my meaning in being the best I could be at every instant, to everyone. If I succeed, I succeed, if I don't, I tried hard. May God bless and be with you.

PS: there's a lot of suffering in this country you wonder if it gives us a proper mindset to ask questions, then you remember there are many countries still worse. I assume you reside in Nigeria.
I'm a pessimist and a realist.
I get your point, we should all find our individual meanings and make most of it?

No I'm not a Nigerian, so I'm not based there.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 11:58am On May 07, 2018
Solstar:

makydebbie,

Life is a Simulated Cosmic Game. It is a game for Spirit to play and enjoy different characters, which are the Avatars. The one you know as ego. You see, Existence is an Enigma. <<<<<Sentience, Unconscious, Conscious, SubConscious and Super Conscious on the levels of the Matrix>>>>>>.

You see, your conscious mind is questioning the irrationality of a 120 Earth Years apportionment for Consciousness to become aware of itself and Begin to Play the Games without a mistake.

Do not kill yourself even though you have nothing to loose, after all, you will still die, but why cut it short when you can enjoy the ride.

While at it, remember, that all the laws and commandment were set up to make you suffer, it is the default code of the 3D Physical Plane vibrating at 7.83Hz, the problem is that the plane of existence has been bombarded with Radio Frequency/EMF radiations so bad that you lost connection to the Divine and the Religions are there to dump you down and take your money and present you a mental Heaven, no planet mentioned that will host Heaven, they Lie, they manufacture hell too.

It is a Game friend, just enjoy the ride.
Hmm, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 11:58am On May 07, 2018
Chuukwudi:

Get a copy of the work "In the Light of Truth - The Grail Message" by Abdrushin. Therein lies all the answers you need about life and existence.

If you desire to have a discussion, you can hit me up.

Chukwudiajoku@gmail.com
Okay thanks.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2018
yorex2011:

This question has plagued humans since days of old.

I personally believe, Life (nature) has given everybody what he needs to be happy. Where we get it wrong is when we search for things that we have already.

Almost like using your phone torch to search for the phone itself (we know how frustrating that can be).

You just need to allow yourself to discover yourself. There's a Japanese concept called Ikigai, the French call it raison d'ĂȘtre. Basically means your reason for being.

The summary of that concept is attached in the image below. Everyone has an Ikigai, some spend their entire lives not discovering it.

Some discover it early and change the world, as someone once said, every human being wants to be happy first above all. What we don't realise is that happiness is relative and different for every individual.

When you come to that level of mental balance and self realization, you'd come to see that nothing fazes you and you are more powerful than you give yourself credit for...
Hmm very deep. Thanks.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 12:00pm On May 07, 2018
abbaapple:

I have so many things to share with you about your write up! Same question make me think Notting is Real in this Life!
Feel free to share.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 12:00pm On May 07, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Hi Debbie,

The essence of life is one question which has troubled mankind from the beginning of time up until today...

I have also pondered on this and have come to the conclusion that...

Life is to be enjoyed, to be savoured, to be LIVED.

To LIVE is to LOVE... and to LOVE is to LIVE...

I believe the life purpose of every human being is to affect people around them and the world at large in positive ways... To impact and impart as much as possible before the end of one's life... Positive impacts and impartations...

Remember, no matter how many years one lives or will live, those years pass by in moments, seconds and minutes... Live in every of those moments, revel in them, be immersed in them and when your time to go comes, you'll go knowing you did all the positive things you could, to all the people you could at all the times you could...

A very nice thread and I hope you understood my post...

Enjoy the rest of your day today...
Yes I understood, thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 12:02pm On May 07, 2018
imustsaymymindo:
Even the wisest man ever lived felt like this at a point. There is really no meaning to life. And as Solomon said, the best thing we can do in life is to eat, drink and enjoy work and then again that is vanity.
Lol, confusing.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 12:03pm On May 07, 2018
Bishopsgate:
Thank God!! A worthy thread finally!!

My brother I will not claim to have all the answers but I can at least share my own knowledge and insights with you and I hope they will help you.

Before I do I will like to let you know that you are at the precipice of self realization and revelation. The events and the thoughts that brought you to this point were all part of your journey to self realization and revelation of your true essence.

To understand the meaning or value of life on earth you would need disabuse your mind of a lot of things you have been thought by society, parents, religion, schools and all worldly influences perceived by the 5 senses. This is because life is spiritual and cannot be perceived in its true form by all of these senses.

In the first place, you need to understand that YOU predate your "life" on earth. Life is simply the time that you spend on earth. It is not the totality of your existence or being.

"Life" as it is known on earth is considered to begin from conception in the womb but counting starts the minute you are born into this world. If you continue to believe this calculation to be true then you will never understand the value life.

Before you or anyone on this earth was born he/she existed in spirit and lived in the spirit realm. This sounds far reaching but even the major religions hint at it but they continue to keep stuff from people because it makes them easier to control and keeps this world moving. Revealing the truth will kill the world as we know it. And this is why it is written that my people perish for the lack of knowledge.

Before you were born you existed and had your own name. And that is why it was written :
[i][b]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."[/[/b]i]

All life comes from God Almighty. God is a spirit and we are all his children. Spirit begets spirit. You come into this world (life) with nothing except your flesh (body) and spirit but at death you leave with only your spirit. The flesh (no matter how beautiful and perfect it was) is left here on earth to rot away.

Life is a degraded form of our true existence and form to allow for a testing of the spirit for TRUTH. All the travails and challenges experienced by all men are only possible in this degraded form. Poverty, sadness, barrenness difficulty are all problems of the flesh and there is a reason why God allowed it all.

Your spirit man belongs to God as you are part of him and came from him. The Devil, the prince of this world owns the world (please note I said the world not the earth - they are not the same) and has permission to o test all of God's children in a bid to ensure that they become tainted and unable to return to God as God is pure and cannot behold sin.

Have you never asked why God has continued to allow all the evil and wickedness in the world when he could put it all to an immediate end? He is not wicked or heartless to just ignore his own children. Our life is a test to see if indeed we will do God's will when tested.
In the spirit everything is in black and white, good and bad only. There is no in between. He is The Truth and the Devil is the Father of the lie as written.

All our senses make all the tests possible because they have the capacity to portray the lies of the devil. This senses are the reason why the Fisherman sank when he realized he was walking on water. His whole being and senses told him it is impossible to walk on water.

These senses are man's greatest enemy in building faith. When Christ said we would tell mountains to move if we had faith like a mustard seed did you think he was lying? With Faith comes the understanding of the Truth and with that all things are possible.

So my brother seek God personally and believe me you will find him because he is in you and talks to you. It's is simply our sins (doing things against God's will due to weaknesses of our current degraded state in the flesh) that separate us from him.

One way to improve your closeness to God is through Fasting. Fasting weakens the body. Once the body (flesh) is weak the spirit is strenghtened. Pray and confess your sins to him and ask him to strengthen you and guide you. Do your prayers between the hours of 12 and 3 am he will speak to you through the gifts he already imbued you with at the point he allowed you come for this test.

The story of Job is underrated. Note that even after his fall the devil still came to heaven and even responds to God on his actions on earth. Note carefully that it was God himself that mentioned Job to the devil as he was pleased with Job's conduct on earth. Also note that every evil test thrown at Job by the devil was only possible with and to the extent of God's permission granted him.

This why it is written that:

" No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it
"

The value of life is only obtained in completing this test of life successfully. The value is only to be found in the spirit which you will become when you die. Life is a test and also a gift as it allows you the opportunity to return on to the father and see the true life he desires for is all, no poverty, Nigerian hunger, no sadness where all evil and falsehood are not found.

Hmm, deep thanks.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 12:04pm On May 07, 2018
killsmith:
Birth is a curse.

Existence is pain.

Life is a prison.

Relationships, morality, ambitions, goals etc are all Illusions created to take our minds of the fact that life has no meaning.
True. cry
Re: What Is Life? by princfred(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2018
killsmith:
Birth is a curse.

Existence is pain.

Life is a prison.

Relationships, morality, ambitions, goals etc are all Illusions created to take our minds of the fact that life has no meaning.
Extreme poverty or failures, lack of passion, love of man and God can only make one think like this.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 12:33pm On May 07, 2018
princfred:
Extreme poverty or failures, lack of passion, love of man and God can only make one think like this.
But it's true.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Life? by imustsaymymindo: 12:43pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, confusing.
It is and would always be. So, let's just live and enjoy life.
Re: What Is Life? by undisputed25(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm okay I guess. This has been troubling me for a while now. I didn't understand the essence of living life.
I mentioned you recently... I think you can read my post now...
Re: What Is Life? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Hmm, thanks.

When I say it is a Game, I mean it. People do not know it. The most important commodity here is your Life followed by Time. Do not trade any of these for anything. And do not surrender your Life and/or Time for another. Use your Time wisely, do not work for another. Create your wealth from scratch and waste not a kobo, set aside a fraction for your daily form of enjoyment.

That is how to beat the matrix. I just gave you the code.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 1:03pm On May 07, 2018
imustsaymymindo:

It is and would always be. So, let's just live and enjoy life.
Okay.
Re: What Is Life? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay.

How you?
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 1:05pm On May 07, 2018
undisputed25:

I mentioned you recently... I think you can read my post now...
Here?

I've seen it, I'm reading through now.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 1:05pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:

When I say it is a Game, I mean it. People do not know it. The most important commodity here is your Life followed by Time. Do not trade any of these for anything. And do not surrender your Life and/or Time for another. Use your Time wisely, do not work for another. Create your wealth from scratch and waste not a kobo, set aside a fraction for your daily form of enjoyment.

Golden.

Thanks.
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 1:06pm On May 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

How you?
I'm okay, you?
Re: What Is Life? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm okay, you?

Good too
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 1:25pm On May 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Good too
Okay, thanks for checking up.
Re: What Is Life? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay, thanks for checking up.

You welcomed.
Re: What Is Life? by undisputed25(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Here?
I've seen it, I'm reading through now.
If you don't mind... We can talk via marveljoy62@gmail.com
Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2018
undisputed25:

If you don't mind... We can talk via @gmail.com
Okay, thanks.
Re: What Is Life? by princfred(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
But it's true.
Birth of some is a blessing to the world not a curse.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by Shedrack777: 2:06pm On May 07, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Shut the fucck up!
Your Christ is as worthless as makydebbie's last menstrual pad! grin
Dem dey discuss reality, you dey mention one jew who died 2000 years ago!
Idiot!
the person wey do you, do you bad o!

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by daneni1(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
So life is a game we're all going to lose?

You only lose when your only thought is to lose, be positive even in the mist of storm.
Re: What Is Life? by Sugar97(f): 7:47pm On May 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks darling. smiley

You're welcome. Hope u feel better?
Re: What Is Life? by sexdoll: 7:56pm On May 07, 2018
Solstar:

makydebbie,

Life is a Simulated Cosmic Game. It is a game for Spirit to play and enjoy different characters, which are the Avatars. The one you know as ego. You see, Existence is an Enigma. <<<<<Sentience, Unconscious, Conscious, SubConscious and Super Conscious on the levels of the Matrix>>>>>>.

You see, your conscious mind is questioning the irrationality of a 120 Earth Years apportionment for Consciousness to become aware of itself and Begin to Play the Games without a mistake.

Do not kill yourself even though you have nothing to loose, after all, you will still die, but why cut it short when you can enjoy the ride.

While at it, remember, that all the laws and commandment were set up to make you suffer, it is the default code of the 3D Physical Plane vibrating at 7.83Hz, the problem is that the plane of existence has been bombarded with Radio Frequency/EMF radiations so bad that you lost connection to the Divine and the Religions are there to dump you down and take your money and present you a mental Heaven, no planet mentioned that will host Heaven, they Lie, they manufacture hell too.

It is a Game friend, just enjoy the ride.
Solstar:

Hmm... I like your insights.

I'd like to read some more of this from you.

How can you make that possible?

You got a blog or something where I can follow?
Re: What Is Life? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 07, 2018
sexdoll:

Hmm... I like your insights.

I'd like to read some more of this from you.

How can you make that possible?

You got a blog or something where I can follow?

My views are dissent. Those who can not tolerate it rain insults, and I like to keep them to myself. I know how far and wide I searched to get the information and I only share when I feel the need to. The world wants to know the Truth, but they expect it to sound like something they have already heard, even though what they have already heard has not answered the basic questions of Life, yet they refuse to listen to my version, which has so far answered all puzzles in Life.

It works for me all the time.

1 Like

Re: What Is Life? by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On May 07, 2018
Sugar97:

You're welcome. Hope u feel better?
Yes dear I do I guess, God bless you.
Re: What Is Life? by killsmith(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2018
princfred:
nonsense generalization.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.