Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos (28481 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos by Nobody: 2:19am On May 09, 2018
Jpmarshal:
It is grand not "grang" you dimwit.

Zombie you should know it's typo

Fvcktard
Re: 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos by Jpmarshal(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Zombie you should know it's typo

Fvcktard
E pain you? Typo you say? That is why you haven't gotten a job till now. The only job you have is to jealous good things. Go get a life and stop hating. It ain't gonna put food on your table. Agbepo like you.
Re: 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos by Jpmarshal(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

So as your grang mother and generation

Useless people
Go back to the classroom and get your verbs right before you come to exhibit your stupidity online. It is supposed to be "is" not "as". When the tell you to go to school you refused.
Re: 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos by Jaqenhghar: 7:32am On May 09, 2018
Jpmarshal:
A reflection of the society. If they are devilish and corrupt, it means that the society is corrupt and devilish, yourself not exempted. By the way, these crop of guys are the new face of the force. The positive change we all crave for in the force, and the elite and jewels of Nigeria refined and civilized policing. Like it or leave it, they were part of the positive change we need in the force. Their death is a deep blow and should be a big blow to all men that cherish good things. In the face of unimaginable adversities thrown their way by both the past and present government since the inception of the reformation programme in 2013, they have remained focused and held on to the believe that they are the turning point of policing for good in Nigeria. Please, see them as angels not demons. My prayers for their souls and with their family and the POLAC community to be able to bear their demise. Nigeria and all lovers of good things just had a reduction in their expectations occasioned by their demise.
I have never denied that this shithole is devlish and thats why I wish to have no part in it nor do I care what becomes of it and the people in it. Its laughable that U believe that these boys are going to change the force. I guess you know them, have lived with every cadet and are a mind reader LMAO
Re: 4 Junior Cadet Officers Die In Road Accident Along Kano-Zaria Expressway (Photos by Jpmarshal(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I have never denied that this shithole is devlish and thats why I wish to have no part in it nor do I care what becomes of it and the people in it. Its laughable that U believe that these boys are going to change the force. I guess you know them, have lived with every cadet and are a mind reader LMAO
I have interacted with all the affected cadets on a personal basis and have stayed with the boys for at least the greater part of their stay in the academy. Take my words for it, it isn't a matter of mind reading; these guys have civilized policing as their core value. Still in doubt? Then get yourself acquainted with some of the cadets on the police regular programme in police academy wudil kano. Not saying that they are 100% good though, but their good part outweighs the bad side.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos) / Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.