Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (3762 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Trustworthy Poultry Attendant Urgently Needed / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by pk2000000: 5:30pm On May 06, 2018
i really want to thank every one on this platform for your support and contributions to issue of the cassava harvest saga. I realized that the issues got escalated due to communication gap between me and Mr gbenga but we thank God everything is sorted out, presently i am fully involved in the new project he is rolling out

I would like to intimate all that the cassava is successfully harvested and money credited into my account. i would like to inform all about the person of mr yusuf gbenga of the following

1.that is an honest person, there might be challenges which is common to all businesses, but he is still one of the best in agro industry presently

2.With massive investment in plantain plantation, and state of art irrigation facility I saw on his farm which covers hundreds of acres of land cannot be successfully run by a fraudster
3. The strength of his character coupled with his undaunted sense of humility and responsibility in the mist of confusions, misunderstanding and crisis has brought to bear his capacity to weather the storm and ensure sustainability in business.
4.His sense of responsibility in ensuring that my cassava is harvested successfully without any additional cost from me has given me confidence that we can still do business together in the long run

in conclusion, since agrobusiness is a going concern, we need partner whom by the virtue of experience is capable of ensuring stability and sustainability and consistent profitability even in challenging times, I hereby recommend him

Once again i thank you all
Folorunsho Kayode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by iamgruth(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by mumanex: 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
Wow!
I have known Mr Gbenga for a while and done some business together with him and he did a good job.

When I read the first thread, I know that something went wrong somewhere,
Mr Gbenga is a honest and straight forward person.

I have bought suckers and help in setup & management from him running into millions and he delivered even when I have never met him.

My advice to OP next time is to sort things out first between him and what so ever partner before posting online.
Sometimes problems might arise but approach to solving it will go a long way.

Goodluck to OP

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2018
Good morning all
I will post comprehensive reports on this later.
Thanks to everyone with intelligent and unbiased contributions during the challenging time.
cc
seun
stagger
farmtech
pavore9
fluentinfor
Thank you all.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by grabben: 3:10pm On May 07, 2018
pk2000000:
i really want to thank every one on this platform for your support and contributions to issue of the cassava harvest saga. I realized that the issues got escalated due to communication gap between me and Mr gbenga but we thank God everything is sorted out, presently i am fully involved in the new project he is rolling out

I would like to intimate all that the cassava is successfully harvested and money credited into my account. i would like to inform all about the person of mr yusuf gbenga of the following

1.that is an honest person, there might be challenges which is common to all businesses, but he is still one of the best in agro industry presently

2.With massive investment in plantain plantation, and state of art irrigation facility I saw on his farm which covers hundreds of acres of land cannot be successfully run by a fraudster
3. The strength of his character coupled with his undaunted sense of humility and responsibility in the mist of confusions, misunderstanding and crisis has brought to bear his capacity to weather the storm and ensure sustainability in business.
4.His sense of responsibility in ensuring that my cassava is harvested successfully without any additional cost from me has given me confidence that we can still do business together in the long run

in conclusion, since agrobusiness is a going concern, we need partner whom by the virtue of experience is capable of ensuring stability and sustainability and consistent profitability even in challenging times, I hereby recommend him

Folorunsho Kayode
Hmmm!!! I suspect that this fellow was arrested by the person he accused of fraud. Meanwhile, click on the first link on my signature to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid getting scammed by the foreign buyers of your products.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
Good morning all
Thanks to everyone with intelligent and unbiased contributions during the challenging time.
cc
seun
stagger
farmtech
pavore9
fluentinfor

Thank you all.

Every general faces real crisis. "The Emergence of the United States" was a topic I enjoyed when I was in the university. And there was a man I learned something about. In Nigeria, we always make references to Abraham Lincoln as an example of overcoming crisis, and turning it to success. But the truth is that I respect the 1st United States President, General George Washington more than all American presidents; even more than Lincoln.

Maybe you do not know the kind of brilliant brains this average military man competed with. For goodness sake, he competed with the author of the declaration of Independence. Gush! Jeffesson? That extra brilliant brain!

Washington failed many times as a military strategist, but that did not stop him from defending the United States when the British parliamentary decisions was against their wish.

Washington's life before the presidency https://millercenter.org/president/washington/life-before-the-presidency

George Washington, a near total failure
http://www.city-data.com/forum/history/1212317-george-washington-near-total-failure.html

Military career of George Washington
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_George_Washington

Sir, I told you that time that how you handled the situation would break or make you. No one is a failure. No one. No matter the bad state of the situation, turn around for good is possible.

The only price is determination. "I die in this while trying, but giving up is not an option". This is the heart of a general.

I patiently wait for your story in details.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by adisabarber(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2018
A clever person will quickly notice that OP has suddenly become very fluent in English between the time he was scammed and today that he created this thread. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by raphaeladex: 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
grabben:

Hmmm!!! I suspect that this fellow was arrested by the person he accused of fraud. Meanwhile, click on the first link on my signature to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid getting scammed by the foreign buyers of your products.
oga, you just dey spam everywhere with your export e-book manual. go open another thread na!

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by anibirelawal(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
Good morning all
cc
seun
stagger
farmtech
pavore9
fluentinfor

Thank you all.

Keep the good work.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2018
anibirelawal:

Keep the good work.
Thanks
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by agrobiz873: 11:03pm On May 08, 2018
Well done.

Keep doing your good work.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2018
agrobiz873:
Well done.

Keep doing your good work.

God bless you.
Amen. Thanks
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Baruwadele: 4:54pm On May 09, 2018
Nice to see this.

I did some business with the accused and he delivered. so surprise when I saw the first thread.

lesgupnigeria, I need about 50 acres of land, can I still get up to that?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Nobody: 3:29am On May 10, 2018
adisabarber:
A clever person will quickly notice that OP has suddenly become very fluent in English between the time he was scammed and today that he created this thread. grin
Oga barber .Matter don resolve o. No bring Your own again grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by adisabarber(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2018
Just kind of funny to me na. grin
Anyway as long as someone has released a statement claiming that small cassava farm wey be like JSS3 farm project has repaid OPs investment, what is my own.
Na dem sabi cheesy

WhichKindWahala:
Oga barber .Matter don resolve o. No bring Your own again grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Baruwadele: 12:07pm On May 10, 2018
adisabarber:
Anyway as long as someone has released a statement claiming that small cassava farm wey be like JSS3 farm project has repaid OPs investment, what is my own.
Na dem sabi cheesy

Stop looking for cheap attention and focus on your barbing work. You might be one of the reason buhari keep calling all of us lazy youths.

You have never been to the farm, the OP has been on the farm and establish communication with the accused ever since.
you just come here to type rubbish just to gain attention
Have you farm before,
were you on the farm during harvest
I don't blame you, forums like this have given some people power to act like lions online whereas are chicken in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by adisabarber(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2018
Baruwadele:

Stop looking for cheap attention and focus on your barbing work. You might be one of the reason buhari keep calling all of us lazy youths.

You have never been to the farm, the OP has been on the farm and establish communication with the accused ever since.
Have you farm before,
I don't blame you, forums like this have given some people power to act like lions online whereas are chicken in real life.

I love you too. Have a nice day.
PS Spend some time taking English lessons. Too many school boy errors.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2018
Baruwadele:
Nice to see this.

I did some business with the accused and he delivered. so surprise when I saw the first thread.

Thanks, land is still available.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Baruwadele: 9:46am On May 11, 2018
adisabarber:

I love you too. Have a nice day. PS Spend some time taking English lessons. Too many school boy errors.
smh.....what a pity!
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by hahn(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2018
pk2000000:

Folorunsho Kayode

Are you going to reinvest with him?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Tyche(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2018
adisabarber:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. I never knew till this day that the accused has a legion of other handles.

Issokay.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by jessybabe46(f): 10:03am On May 13, 2018
Tyche:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. I never knew till this day that the accused has a legion of other handles.

Issokay.

Do you mean the accused also open this thread?

When nairalanders were trying to deliberate to find solution to the situation, you were saying that they are supporting the accused, Now that the OP posted a good news, the accused has many handles.

is pk2000000 the same as lesgupnigeria?
can the accuser still be the accused?
I don't really understand
seun need to ban all the small kids here.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Tyche(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2018
jessybabe46:

Do you mean the accused also open this thread?

When nairalanders were trying to deliberate to find solution to the situation, you were saying that they are supporting the accused, Now that the OP posted a good news, the accused has many handles.

is pk2000000 the same as lesgupnigeria?
can the accuser still be the accused?
I don't really understand
seun need to ban all the small kids here.

Go to court and sue yourself bro, no offense

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
cc dominique
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2018
cc saliubello
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by RealityShot: 6:15am On May 15, 2018
Seen. Good news!
I still maintain my stance on "farm for me".
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2018
Baruwadele:
Nice to see this.

Thanks. God bless
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2018
RealityShot:
Seen. Good news!
I still maintain my stance on "farm for me".
what work for you might not work for other or vice versa The bottom line to it all is trust and regular communication.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by RealityShot: 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
what work for you might not work for other or vice versa The bottom line to it all is trust and regular communication.
na so
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by maasoap(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2018
Baruwadele:

Have you farm before,

Did you actually see that make up cassava Farm? Two plots of land! Why is he now trying to lure other people into the trap? Everyone who has received a link to this thread should be very careful. Including you.

The farm below paid back 1.5 milla!

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman by maasoap(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2018
adisabarber:
Na dem sabi cheesy

adisabarber:

Thank you. Looks like they have reached some sort of agreement to bring in new investors so that he can be settled. How will you tell a real farmer like me that that two plots of scattered cassava farm paid you back your investment?

He should tell me a sellable lie.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Buyers For 1000crates Of Big Size Eggs Weekly / Secure Your Farmland, Poultry, Properties With Solar ELECTRIC PERIMETER FENCE / Snail Farming Na Gold In 9ja, Revealed Live How To Start Snail Farming With Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.