Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) (34802 Views)

Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2018
Y'all remember when ex-big brother housemate ifu ennada called out CDQ (yeah yeah cheesy) in the house saying she helped him and he left her? And CDQ responded by saying he didn't really know her and she was a one night stand and was bipolar?

Well seems like they are back being friends because ifu ennada just posted these photos on her instagram page few minutes saying she is in CDQ birthday party. grin grin grin grin

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2018
sad
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by scarramenga: 5:57pm On May 06, 2018
She no even fine sef

14 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:14pm On May 06, 2018
LesbianBoy,how is your wife Cee C? grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef
how is that your business. what have you created

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2018
Evablizin:
LesbianBoy,how is your wife Cee C? grin

Biko....She is no longer on my level grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by CSTR1003: 7:16pm On May 06, 2018
Was it not this girl that claimed the nigga was lying about sexing her?
Dumb bittches.
As long as the money is there, they will always show.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
Anoda one night stand juz happened

14 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by unknownsolja: 8:24am On May 07, 2018
some women no get shame

12 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2018
jessca048:
you know when you are dead you don't feel the pains it's people around you that does,
the same thing happens also when you are stupid. feel free to borrow some sense it is God's gift given to us freely
scarramenga:

grin ah ah did I abuse your mom? #SpoiltChild
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by bojar(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2018
Second night stand loading......95%

6 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 8:25am On May 07, 2018
That guy wey look like obafemi sha
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:26am On May 07, 2018
Ogun visit her
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by TDEMONEW(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2018
now y'all believe she's just a one night stand

6 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 8:27am On May 07, 2018
Na only bra she wear sef. Free access to another one night stand cry

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by H2Ossss(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2018
scarramenga:
grin your mom wasn't silent last night
hahahahaha... i no fit laugh this morning... abeg free the poor girl...
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by H2Ossss(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2018
scarramenga:
grin your mom wasn't silent last night
hahahahaha... i no fit laugh this morning... abeg free the girl...
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by mysteriousman(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2018
Some ladies are just shameless so after the whole talk she ends up in his party

10 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 07, 2018
Shameless girl.

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by EmmaLege: 8:32am On May 07, 2018
Issokay undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Ojemedad: 8:32am On May 07, 2018
when u can't forget d di*k

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.