Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) (34801 Views)

Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2018
Ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by greggng: 8:37am On May 07, 2018
Is a prove that she is very mature and 've forgiving spirit, unlike some stone hearted nairaland girl who will not rest U ntill they kill you
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Next thing she will say he has not seen her pant, is it not her pants he's a seeing now?

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by adetes: 8:40am On May 07, 2018
This girl is nt decent

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:55am On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:
some women no get shame

I tell yhu. I am so ashamed on her behalf...

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:55am On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:
some women no get shame

I tell yhu. I am so ashamed on her behalf...

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:56am On May 07, 2018
greggng:
Is a prove that she is very mature and 've forgiving spirit, unlike some stone hearted nairaland girl who will not rest U ntill they kill you
Nonsense!

Forgiving spirit? She s just a cheap thing seeking relevance by all means

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2018
This girl is shameless and classless.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by mikolo4us: 9:16am On May 07, 2018
Out there for a 3some....

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by veeberry(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2018
One night stand for a virgin? Please can someone define virginity for me. This lady while in the BIG BROTHER house said she was a virgin and now this. Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by shizzle1: 9:40am On May 07, 2018
This girl is such a shameless and dumb bitchhh

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by shizzle1: 9:41am On May 07, 2018
dominique:
Next thing she will say he has not seen her pant, is it not her pants he's a seeing now?
Lwkmd grin
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2018
CriticMaestro:
That guy wey look like obafemi sha
Na him
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by skales67(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2018
I hope she won't come out later to claim she was raped and given STI.

Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2018
CriticMaestro:
that's obafemi martins...
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2018
This ifu gal jez want FAME no matter wat it cost....

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 07, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef
Dem Do You This Thing.
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by cozysblog: 10:31am On May 07, 2018
Davido A.K.A OBO Sweep Headies Award With His Top Hit On The List

On the surface, it would seem apparent that this week’s prop should go to the Headies for acknowledging Davido’s long list of hits that gave him a bumper 2017.
Yet, the nod goes to Davido, because if there is one thing that his sweep of the 12th Headies proved, it is that talent is never enough and when hard work meets the right circumstances, magic is often made.

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2018
Obagoal is living that life cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by wildchild02: 10:39am On May 07, 2018
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by TheVerdict: 10:39am On May 07, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Is Obafemi Martins
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2018
Once a pusssy has been fuckedd...
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 07, 2018
CSTR1003:
Was it not this girl that claimed the nigga was lying about sexing her?

Dumb bittches.

As long as the money is there, they will always show.

GBAM!!!

Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Killurself: 11:45am On May 07, 2018
Where are the mumus wey dey give them there hard earning cash, as you can see your 1 million naira is two rounds of sex. in fact if any of my friends or family appear or follow in such a contribution never near me for help in ur life, hmmmmm I dey vex seriously.
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by AdA19(f): 12:33pm On May 07, 2018
Nothing vex me reach dis unnecessary body exposure, e no dey make pesin fine join.
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by coolebux(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2018
Imagine CDQ raising one finger to signal another "one night stand" grin grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by Celerita: 2:28pm On May 07, 2018
Ifu Enada why nah why stoop soooo lowww ohhh God
Ojemedad:
when u can't forget d di*k
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by CSTR1003: 2:58pm On May 07, 2018
AdA19:
Nothing vex me reach dis unnecessary body exposure, e no dey make pesin fine join.
You are beautiful.

Are you 19?
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by AdA19(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are beautiful.

Are you 19?

Thanks, I am more than that. Y did u guess 19?
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by CSTR1003: 3:24pm On May 07, 2018
AdA19:

Thanks, I am more than that. Y did u guess 19?
There is 19 in your moniker.
Re: Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) by AdA19(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2018
CSTR1003:

There is 19 in your moniker.

U mean my username? It's just der

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.