Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (61063 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Police Arrest Herdsmen Who Allegedly Lured, Killed A Man In Anambra Forest / Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by mightyhazell: 11:27pm On May 06, 2018
anibestlala:
Being a Kogi boy, governed by a pro murderous Fulani herdsmen governor Bello,I don't expect you to believe it even if you witnessed it with your own eyes.Continue the family affairs excuse until they come for your brothers ,wives and children.
u believe dat impostor is ftom kogi? why? cos his moniker suggests so??
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 06, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 06, 2018
PointZerom:
Even buhariGAY
Kaliphate worship is still blinding buhariguy to realities on the ground

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc iceberg3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by edupedia: 11:41pm On May 06, 2018
johnsonedidiong:
Nigeria commander in chief PMB said herdsmen does not carry arm please what am I seeing in the video above are you SURE they are herdsmen or church members

....point to one item there to show they are herdsmen.... Even Benue State people understand and speak the languages in the video. By the way has anyone from the Venue church confirmed those choir garbs belong to them?... Keep showing yourself to be manipulated... If u had read Farooq closely he left a door of escape for himself by saying he was not totally sure of what he was posting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by LZAA: 11:49pm On May 06, 2018
immhotep:
Kaliphate worship is still blinding buhariguy to realities on the ground
cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc iceberg3
laudate is still blaming gej for evrytin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by LZAA: 11:49pm On May 06, 2018
Shalomc:
There's no innocent Hausa Fulani or madridguy Cc Lzaa immhotep
sai babarians hate logic

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2018
Please everybody get your pvc first, secondly make the right choice thats only way to stop this blood suckers.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Babacele: 11:52pm On May 06, 2018
well calculated misinformation to cause religious war. Only foolish people would fall for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Ojiofor: 11:53pm On May 06, 2018
ItsMeAboki come and watch your Fulani masters you were defending.
Every tribe must not be as submissive as Hausa slaves are to Fulani.
They should stop trying abeg.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Sagay212: 12:14am On May 07, 2018
How did you record this video or did they send it to you? Why not call the NP or NA to inform them of your discovery and make sire you record the call. But if this is true, then naija is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by kitone: 12:24am On May 07, 2018
Even the person that
Share the post says he can not confirm what is in the video. You are here shouting it's is the truth. Fake new every where .just to move traffic .some people need to be arrested for always mis informing the public
Morbeta11:
Seriously......even though it's the truth, Buhari will still defend them. Gaddafi boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Eze2000(m): 12:48am On May 07, 2018
HtwoOw:
So , you didn't hear what they were saying , but you concluded it's them that committed the atrocity

Oh and they just uploaded the video to the whole internet so that they can gain popularity right ?

Those things they are carrying are not guns but sticks designed like guns, right?

Listen, When a weak man has power, whether legal or not, he misbehaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Killurself: 1:02am On May 07, 2018
Make one bomb just land in there middle, all will just die once, this type of people we can't pray for them to repent, Is to stop killing or die.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:51am On May 07, 2018
kc2hansome:
Buhari's Fulani Killer Herdsmen.

- When we begin to acknowledge them as the above mentioned name, that's when things would begin to fall into perspective.
fixed wink

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by donqx: 2:47am On May 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by ishayaauta(m): 2:50am On May 07, 2018
uba1991:
It is only FOOLS that will believe this rubbish. So herdsmen will kill people and then video themselves to show d world. I am a Christian and I can say those that are killing people in benue are ipob which their intentions is to create enemity between Christians and Muslims so as to ease their biafra nonsense they are also supported by the evil party (PDP) to paint the present administration black. Belief me or not that is the truth.
I was in Taraba last year when the fight between kuteb in wusa and fulani started they video taped themselves on ships with their ak47's before invading the land those guys love video taping their atrocious acts

5 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by BetaThings: 3:02am On May 07, 2018
mypains:
just shut ur mouth will you? I have been reading his comments and he is one of the few sane Muslim out there who stands for truth... Fyi, he supported Buhari against GEJ...people like you are the devil among us.

And the person you quoted is one of the few insane Christians?
People who speak like you do create more problems than they solve

Who told you all Muslims are Fulanis and would support their misdeeds
I know members of a cooperative society composed of both Muslims and Christians who have lost their crops to herdsmen
Are you saying the Muslim members of the cooperatives were happy that Fulanis destroyed their crops?
Some of the armed robbers that hit Offa were from Offa, they did not allow religion, tribe, age etc stop them
They were only united by their love for money
Fulan herdsmen don't ascertain the religion of farmers before they strike. Some of them rustle cattle in Zamfara where there are not so many Christian cattle rearers

As a Muslim, I believe that people who kill should be put to death as quickly as possible
But it is still necessary that we ARE VERY SURE that we are dealing with the real criminals
I really have no mercy for evil doers, no matter their religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by poseidon12: 3:20am On May 07, 2018
AK481:
I m confused.

Farooq said it was Fulani herdsmen, a commenter said it was benue militiamen.

Can someone who understands help me out

And you want to believe the Fulani terrorist that said they are Tiv militia? I guess you also believe bigot Buhari when he said that Fulani herdsmen do not carry AK47 but sticks? Why would Tiv militia go about killing their own people?
Of course they are Fulani killers.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by poseidon12: 3:28am On May 07, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Trump will fire Hell fire missile to Daura

Yeah right. Same Trump that just sold attack helicopters to bigot Buhari. Trump and America are only after opening up Nigeria for American goods. They don't care if you guys are killing each other. Each ethnic group in Nigeria must stay vigilant and be ready to fight back if attacked. If you are waiting for the international community to come protect you from Buhari and his Fulani killers, you are finished.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by poseidon12: 3:31am On May 07, 2018
youngringeem:
If you blv in this u re the stupiest person ever

Stupiest? What's that?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by 2016v2017: 3:35am On May 07, 2018
Morbeta11:
Seriously......even though it's the truth, Buhari will still defend them. Gaddafi boys
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by poseidon12: 3:43am On May 07, 2018
Kazim88:
They is a greater force hell-bent on pushing Nigeria to war... I 1st notice it in 2015....

I thought we escaped it... but war is literally hovering above us...

Do anybody notice it also?

It's Buhari that is trying to drag Nigeria into civil war. Use your pvc to prevent that by voting him out in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Shalomc(f): 3:53am On May 07, 2018
poseidon12:

It's Buhari that is trying to drag Nigeria into civil war. Use your pvc to prevent that by voting him out in 2019.
We will do better than that. The country must be restructured the likes of Madridguy must go back to Libya..
Cc
Pointzerom lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by stonemasonn: 4:30am On May 07, 2018
uba1991:
It is only FOOLS that will believe this rubbish. So herdsmen will kill people and then video themselves to show d world. I am a Christian and I can say those that are killing people in benue are ipob which their intentions is to create enemity between Christians and Muslims so as to ease their biafra nonsense they are also supported by the evil party (PDP) to paint the present administration black. Belief me or not that is the truth.
haba brotherly listen to yourself. So IPOB now speak Hausa and Fulfulde.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by MakeADifference: 5:14am On May 07, 2018
Acidosis:
Buhari must be dragged on the floor of ICC. The terrorist and his brothers cannot escape the consequences of terrorism and ethnic rascality.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Teobaba(m): 5:21am On May 07, 2018
How do you know these are the herdsmen, anybody can be paid to come say this. PDP CAN DO ANYTHING FOR POWER 2014-2915 TAUGHT ME A LOT

This is now the work of DSS and the police to find out. There is nothing PDP can not do. Don't be surprise this video might not be from Nigeria. PDP desperation during election has made me to understand that if it was possible they will involve God in propaganda so they can win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by africanusvu(m): 5:54am On May 07, 2018
mypains:
just shut ur mouth will you? I have been reading his comments and he is one of the few sane Muslim out there who stands for truth... Fyi, he supported Buhari against GEJ...people like you are the devil among us.
.now tell me d gains in sharing this online.wit d tension in d land.something's at better left unsaid.this is enough to spark an ugly and violent unrest and wat follows nest may be SOMALIA.its like beating ur innocent kid and asking d father wat can he do

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by SalamRushdie: 6:39am On May 07, 2018
agabusta:
Doubtful

What part is doubtful?

That they are Fulfude people ?

They are not killers ?

They are not Christian killers?

This did not happen in Nigeria but Libya?

Oga , what are you doubtful about please spill it

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by Iceberg3: 6:40am On May 07, 2018
immhotep:

madridguy is not yet aware that APC is gone for good.

cc onyeoga pointzerom iceberg3

Some of them need serious dezombiefication therapy,gaskya grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by SalamRushdie: 6:45am On May 07, 2018
africanusvu:
.now tell me d gains in sharing this online.wit d tension in d land.something's at better left unsaid.this is enough to spark an ugly and violent unrest and wat follows nest may be SOMALIA.its like beating ur innocent kid and asking d father wat can he do

Keep quiet you don't just want the world to know the level of carnage you Fulani people are doing against innocent people in Nigeria.. the onus lies on you Fulanis to stop the killings and not in us stopping to expose your evil for the world to see ..

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by SalamRushdie: 6:47am On May 07, 2018
Teobaba:
How do you know these are the herdsmen, anybody can be paid to come say this. PDP CAN DO ANYTHING FOR POWER 2014-2915 TAUGHT ME A LOT

This is now the work of DSS and the police to find out. There is nothing PDP can not do. Don't be surprise this video might not be from Nigeria. PDP desperation during election has made me to understand that if it was possible they will involve God in propaganda so they can win

People are speaking core Fulfude and you are asking if they are herdsmen ? People are innocently being murders under the watch of Buhari and you think this is all about someone wanting to win ? I swear your think process is just to shallow jare

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" by kense88: 6:48am On May 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:

its really sad that this comment is comming from a person that attended secondary school.

its even possible you are from northeast or middle belt. keep calling ipob while the war drum is beating at your door step. self denial can neither save nor protect you from the intending doom about to be hatched by the fulani warlords on your people.

what still baffles me is - the Nigerian military and the paramilitary is made up of 50% middle-belt and north easterners and yet they kept quiet while their people are silently being decimated. i hope by the time they wake up to reality, it wouldn't be way too late then.

An average Nigerian is very individualistic and self centered. If it did not affect my family, then it didn't happen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.