Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time (1826 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Mgrichboss(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2018
Good evening everyone..
Please i need your candid help..
I have a very important engagement to attend at Aba on Tuesday and my only alternative is to travel by air tomorrow through Owerri from Abuja here, and it's my first time.
I want you to please help me with all i need to know before i embarass myself tomorrow please..
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 06, 2018
Make sure u are at the airport on time and listen very attentively to know when they are calling it flight no for boarding. I understand you may be a little agitated, relax u will arrive safely.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by dikeigbo2(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2018
Timely arrival at the airport,get your flight ticket ready,check your boarding and departure time,and listen to announcements .....when onboard watch co passengers,do exactly as they do,don't try to be different.....after all all frequent travelers are once first timer.......Good luck and safe trip

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by divinehand2003(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2018
Dear OP, aircraft is far safer than travelling by road. You have no problems at all.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by justwise(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2018
Mgrichboss:
Good evening everyone..
Please i need your candid help..
I have a very important engagement to attend at Aba on Tuesday and my only alternative is to travel by air tomorrow through Owerri from Abuja here, and it's my first time.
I want you to please help me with all i need to know before i embarass myself tomorrow please..
Thanks

Which airline are you using?
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Mgrichboss(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2018
justwise:

Which airline are you using?

Air Peace Sir
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2018
Lol..
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2018
Your plane will not jam.
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by punisha: 11:36pm On May 06, 2018
Nothing to worry about. Just small hold up here n there but the pilot will know how to avoid the pot holes close to owerri. U can stop at the first bus stop before obalende close to wuse 2 opposite waterlines near aka road

Where r my shoes?

9 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by blessingsonflee(f): 11:56pm On May 06, 2018
punisha:
Nothing to worry about. Just small hold up here n there but the pilot will know how to avoid the pot holes close to owerri. U can stop at the first bus stop before obalende close to wuse 2 opposite waterlines near aka road

Where r my shoes?
lmaoo grin . Silly

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Paradigm777: 1:52am On May 07, 2018
punisha:

Where r my shoes?
I don dye

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:24am On May 07, 2018
blessingsonflee:
lmaoo grin . Silly
You're cute.
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Nobody: 6:23am On May 07, 2018
Just put your ears and eyes on alert especially announcements, you won't embarrass yourself.

Get into the plane, locate your seat and stylishly watch your neighbour buckle up his or her belt before doing yours.

Close your eyes and take deep breaths during take off and landing.
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by justwise(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2018
Mgrichboss:

Air Peace Sir

Nothing to worry about just go early..2hrs before departing time, locate air peace stand at the airport, hand them over your ticket and you will be given a boarding pass and head to boarding gate to wait for your flight departing time.

Ask questions there if you are confused about anything
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by obonujoker(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2018
blessingsonflee:
lmaoo grin . Silly

Do you mean.."blessingsonfleek" rather than blessingsonflee
Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Mgrichboss(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2018
Thanks everyone.. It was a lovely experience

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
Bravo

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time by gamaliel9: 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
Kai i came late,but i wanted to tell to look through the window when landing...beautiful to see houses

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. / Nigerian In Iranian Plane Crash / Any Nigeria In Please How Is The Country About Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.