Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Lies Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Part 1 (504 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lies Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Part 1 by Johnakwehblog(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2018
Before the current President of Nigeria was made a President, he chided the Nigerian government about their handling of the Boko Haram shindig.
He said that, Nigeria should NOT involve mercenaries from other countries to help in the fight against Boko Haram; that we have the manpower and warfare to combat and vanquish the terrorists.
That was that year.
But now that he is President, the old grandfather requires aid from the UN and their brides. The same Boko Haramists that Nigerians believed to be completely belaboured, battered, and beaten black and blue or even killed by Buratai and his flimsy operations, are the same sect members that returned the long-kidnapped Chibok and Dapchi girls. Dia ris God o.
What kind of President is this?
And he goes ahead to say that the youths are lazy. In fact, i have no permanent malice with that statement. Even a layman would know that the old grandfather must have gone insane.
What about the fuel rate? The NORTH sells fuel at N50 per litre. Note that, The NORTH. Isn't this bias? Other states are selling above N150, but din't he promise a N75 litre sale?
Nigerians wanted Change. Buhari has given it to then hard at their own predicament, demerit and unfortunance like a woman being raped.
Just wait and see what that man has in store for us next.
Written by John Akweh.

Seun mynd44

Source : https://johnakweh..com/2018/04/the-lies-of-president-muhammadu-buhari.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Part 1 by CoolFreeday(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2018
God bless PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of President Muhammadu Buhari - Part 1 by debaj10: 12:54am On May 07, 2018
abeg, leave buhari for me o!
I don dey won all of una wey dey distob dis man.

as I tanda hia wit my pot bele, me wey don pas foti so-
if I tel u say I go gap usain bolt for hundred mitas, u go cari me go olimpiks? shocked
y u go blame bubu, wen all naija guys wey go skool tun to ode?

minawyla-
buhari winin 2019!
cari go baba!
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Will Jail Abiola Ajimobi When I Become Oyo Governor – Adebayo Shittu / A Sad Summary Of Present Day Nigeria / One Thing Africans Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.