Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? (25356 Views)

Which Is Equivalent To Success, Hard Work, Smartwork, Luck? / How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:53pm On May 07, 2018

[/quote]
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
Erums:

Thanks.. Just did... Hope to get a reply from you.

I hope by the we cud get on personal talks.

I've just sent you a mail.

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by adeom141(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
having bagged a degree in chemistry from one of the prestigious Uni in Naija with strong grade, couldn't secure a job for sometimes, so I started making and selling liquid soap, and paint (painted house too), after doing that for a year, I got a job, as a medical rep, and exactly after one year doing that, I left the shore of my fatherland. I am not where I wanna be but I looked back in time, and I glorify the Lord. With every step I take, I am closer to my goal.

I need just 5 people that wanna learn how to make soap, paint etc to mention me and drop their emails.

This is my very tiny way of giving back and thanking Allah

Thanks

adeom141@gmail.com
hoping to get your reply boss
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2018
chukxie:
Worked at Bagco in Lagos as an operator.
Worked at a jeans making factory in Korea. Men, the chemical for dying fabrics can kill!
Worked at a quarry in Korea. Men, the sound of the stone crushing machine can cause temporary deafness!
Worked on a farm building greenhouses in some remote village in Korea.
Heck, I even joined some 9ja and Korea guys to knock down a bungalow with a sledge hammer!
Glory to God today I'm an employer of labour with Asian employees working for, and receiving orders from me.
Do not despise the days of little beginning.
may God continue to lift you up higher dear.
and protect you abundantly.
pls kindly assist me with any little amount you have let me sustain myself I'm living through difficult times now
i rather beg than to steal
Acct: 0260755512
Gt bank
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2018
mokaflex:
Noted
tanks boss anticipating
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by stubbornman(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2018
Karmatyra:
you are one hell of a girl. Your manners are to die for. God bless you more dear. Email me nyadibanke@yahoo.com
There are still good people out there ....Thank you for her...may you never run out of favour...God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2018
mistercharles:
Do you mind if I help you Market your goods??
I'm in enugu presently
i don't mind, you are highly welcome...
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by stubbornman(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2018
YorubaMod:
Pls House, is charging and pimping of phones an odd job for a graduate?..started new but still feeling ashamed to sit under my umbrella lol
Lolzxx baba do your job and cend nobody....if you no do am nobody go give you chop
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by mistercharles: 9:25pm On May 07, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
i don't mind, you are highly welcome...
Alright, where do we start??
Shay you can deliver anytime to any state in the east?
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by daviesblaze(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2018
Fidelismaria:

Boss man

That sport betting part caught my attention

Make I pm you?

no probs cool cool
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by daviesblaze(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2018
Cutejaelyn:
hi, my lil bro is skinny. How did or what do you to get such muscle? Any recommended supplement and advise?

how often does he work out?

maybe you should get him to read one of my books on bodybuilding. here is a pdf attachment.

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Cutejaelyn(f): 11:53pm On May 07, 2018
daviesblaze:

how often does he work out?

maybe you should get him to read one of my books on bodybuilding. here is a pdf attachment.
thanks a lot sir
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by wman(m): 1:42am On May 08, 2018
I really enjoyed this thread. Shout out to everyone doing their best. You guys rock.
It's just a phase.

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:06am On May 08, 2018
mistercharles:
Alright, where do we start??
Shay you can deliver anytime to any state in the east?
send me a mail please with your handle..
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by mypersonalty: 6:37am On May 08, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
having bagged a degree in chemistry from one of the prestigious Uni in Naija with strong grade, couldn't secure a job for sometimes, so I started making and selling liquid soap, and paint (painted house too), after doing that for a year, I got a job, as a medical rep, and exactly after one year doing that, I left the shore of my fatherland. I am not where I wanna be but I looked back in time, and I glorify the Lord. With every step I take, I am closer to my goal.

I need just 5 people that wanna learn how to make soap, paint etc to mention me and drop their emails.

Thanks

sayangunna@gmail.com

thanks
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by sben2308(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2018
Sholaystar4me:

Thanks

sben2308@gmail.com
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by remi1444: 7:29am On May 08, 2018
Karmatyra:

Aww....its quite unfortunate..I am based in abuja.
But its OK. Send your acct number...maybe a token can go a long way since I can't help you in the job area because of our location.
If only the Daughter of Zion can allow chikini something to drop, It will go a long way to change this my "always beans" eating attitude in school right now. My system is been overloaded with protein...3083831639 (Firstbank Plc).
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by mistercharles: 8:19am On May 08, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
send me a mail please with your handle..
mail sent.

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Eddodoh(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2018
I stopped talking about my hustles because life is full of sh*ts.

Only If God can prove Himself. At times, I am tempted to question His existence.

2 Likes

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by oceanized25(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
Sholaystar4me:

Thanks
don't know if this opportunity is closed but if it isn't, bro am available.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by ogashman(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2018
seems everybody did this site labourer job.I suppose it is the easiest menial job to find around in naija today.

but it so surprising that at the moment u can't get a site labourer job without knowing somebody in that site.naija man know man don reach menial jobs.it is well

well I worked in various building construction sites both within and outside the state I reside in then as a labourer,to see my self through school.

i even had to take pictures of me working in site.this was to serve as an encouragement for me to never give up until I reach my goal.

did couple of home lessons... helped people sell their used properties at a commission.

not there yet but I'm not where I used to be....currently doing nysc and planning big for the future.

like someone said nobody owes u anything. do not live on the false hope that someone is going to help u.instead use time of waiting to engage in something meaningful and who knows, u may alleviated yourself from ur current situation of lack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by daviesblaze(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2018
Cutejaelyn:
thanks a lot sir
cool cool
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Olami90: 10:59pm On May 08, 2018
Sholaystar4me:

Thanks

thank you boss. God bless you

#received.
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Misternas89(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2018
Sholaystar4me:

Thanks
Hi bro, by seeing yours moniker I remembered of having one of my faculty( of science Unilorin)executive with the same name as urs. He’s also shola with an alias of something star*** and he was even the president then and also finished from the dept of Chemistry. I also finished from the better by far university, Zoology dept 2012sets..... Are you the same shola please ? Awaiting ur response

1 Like

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by ICAMETOWIN(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2018
Sholaystar4me:

Thanks
interested bro,Evansmbabie@gmail. com
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Misternas89(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
Received,God bless you OP, those that need the information, mention me and I would send it to you, the OP is busy
Please I also need the information too. afeeztope89@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2018
bro, I know the shola you are talking about, I also finished from better by far bro, the shola you spoke of was our president 2012 in the department of chemistry, I finished 2013 bro

Misternas89:

Hi bro, by seeing yours moniker I remembered of having one of my faculty( of science Unilorin)executive with the same name as urs. He’s also shola with an alias of something star*** and he was even the president then and also finished from the dept of Chemistry. I also finished from the better by far university, Zoology dept 2012sets..... Are you the same shola please ? Awaiting ur response
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Misternas89(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2018
Sholaystar4me:
bro, I know the shola you are talking about, I also finished from better by far bro, the shola you spoke of was our president 2012 in the department of chemistry, I finished 2013 bro

Wow, what a coincidence man. As if I knew u must be a better by far product grin grin. I wouldn’t mind ur free training too though. afeeztope89@gmail.com. More success 4 u and I fam, tho still striving for the best, preeently doing my 2nd degree too in a fed uni in osun st. Though it has not bn easy baba I no go lie you, I’m in Genetics unit and d cost of my lab work/project is outta this world. Doing a mtDNA of a honeybee. Parents r Kwara st civil servant- awon saraki...u cn imagine the hard times for ‘em. No payment of salary for some months.

2 Likes

Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Carsprayer22: 9:54am On May 09, 2018
Karmatyra:
I got admission immediately after my sec sch. After service, I worked at a primary sch for a 10k job. Then got a job with land and survey but was let go sometime in 2015. I had already saved enough money. Now I have a fish farm,poultry farm and a bet9ja shop. I earn approximately 250-300 every week no jokes. Only my betshop gives me 180k-200k every week. I haven't looked for a job ever since. Not a millionaire yet but I will be in a giffy. God has been faithful!
Please sister help me with any amount. Help a brother this is my account number 0763521464
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by Carsprayer22: 9:57am On May 09, 2018
Somebody help me to even buy foodstuffs.. Please help.. This is my account number
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by holuwamosey(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
i have always been a proud piimp.

prostitution and human trafficking has been my area of specialization. . . na we dey co-ordinate business flow for asotime and oluku ashawo house for Benin. All thanks to me. Single and shy Uniben students can now enjoy themselves sexually at oluku. I have introduced a very high number of students into visiting ashawo houses . With the experience i have now in olosho business, i look forward to one day having my own world class brothel where men can come and flex their waist with no fear of catching hiv and i have worked with different species of girls around nigeria and also arranged benin girls to have a one night stand with most high class politicians.

#proudPIMP

Can u hear ur self just cover ur face becos DAT act is devilish dear
Re: What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
kullozone:

Yes oh! Please consider that fact very well, it's too demeaning for a graduate. Just resign and give one unemployed secondary school dropout or a complete illiterate the chance to make something out of that job. 80k for security guard would go a long way for that unemployed illiterate in this Buhari time.

Then you fit sidan for house with your "pride" sitting next to you, while waiting to go for your NYSC smiley
80k as security guard bro instead make the guy hold the job tight....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Civil Servants Demand N46, 000 Minimum Wage / What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / As A Director, Sack Any Employee That Behaves Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.