Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream (1463 Views)

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by vchykp(m): 6:24am On May 07, 2018
Goodmorning all!

Am not sure of where to post this, i really need advice as its becoming an issue of concern., what can i do to stop this dreams, please its not a joke.

I fly a lot in my dream, am usually carrying a small boy each time i fly, this has been happening to me as long as i can remember, i fly in my dream atleast once a week, i just woke up from one of my usual flying dreams.

In this dream, i was carrying a small boy, the boy was so happy flying with me, its not like i grow wings in the dream, i fly with my hands.

It has been happening, so some days ago, i decised to be contious of myself not flying in my dream, when i noticed i was flying in this dream today again, at some point in the dream i knew it was a dream, so i tried coming back to my physical self but it was not possible, it took me a while to come back.

when i struggled to stop flying, i came back to my normal self, i knew i was in my room, but i was stiff and blank on the bed, i tried getting up for a long time bfor i woke up to type this.

please this is not a joke, i mean it from the dept of my heart, and i am not possesed, because i cant be possesed without my knowledge.

Will be reading comments, thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by dareyyyy(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2018
Avengers infinity war continues

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by vchykp(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2018
dareyyyy:
Avengers infinity war continues
Its not a joke bro! this is more serious than you assume.
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by ysyowel(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2018
flying as +ve, -ve meanings, it may mean you are moving forward, - flying forward

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2018
To me the dream might just be a message to you since you said the boy you carried is happy flying with you and you weren't. In discomfort carrying the boy then to me ooo i mean from my own point of view it means you are destined to lift someone up and flying high also means u will be great...
wetyn i know sef���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by Kunmius(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2018
Your dream doesn't sound bad. Anyways, Post your dreams at this website for proper interpretations and counseling. You won't regret it:

http://dreamstorchlight.org

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2018
Its best if you meet either a pastor,imam or a spiritualist to help with the interpretation but first.. Pray before you sleep and anytime it occur again pray fervently after waking up and i pray the dream have positive impact in your life....amen

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by menzino(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2018
You need to be prayerful. Flying in dreams is a serious thing especially wen it comes with incubus or succubus as ur case implies. Remain blessed.
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On May 07, 2018
The dream is telling you THAT you should be a pilot grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by mrtomola(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2018
You are the boy guardian Angel.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by rex444(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2018
Wow!!!! I used to have same dream where mob will be after me ....na so i go run run till i begin fly but for me,i no see am as anything

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2018
Always fly First Class.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by josh123(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
Superman grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
To me the dream might just be a message to you since you said the boy you carried is happy flying with you and you weren't. In discomfort carrying the boy then to me ooo i mean from my own point of view it means you are destined to lift someone up and flying high also means u will be great...
wetyn i know sef���
Quite a lot actually. The little boy is you op, soaring in greatness by the effort you put in. Fear catch so effort used is to stop rising instead learn to fly even higher and fear no fall.

Dream the dream to conclusion come tell.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by vchykp(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2018
budaatum:

Quite a lot actually. The little boy is you op, soaring in greatness by the effort you put in. Fear catch so effort used is to stop rising instead learn to fly even higher and fear no fall.

Dream the dream to conclusion come tell.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by vchykp(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2018
Holluwaphlexy:
wetyn i know sef���
you are making a nyc point

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 3:25pm On May 07, 2018
vchykp:

thanks bro
No fear!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 3:52pm On May 07, 2018
rex444:
Wow!!!! I used to have same dream where mob will be after me ....na so i go run run till i begin fly but for me,i no see am as anything
What did you do that mob is after you, lol!?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by MightySparrow: 4:08pm On May 07, 2018
What type of craft do you use: chopper, boeing, jet, rocket, space shuttle, witchcraft? Your help would depend largely on what kind of craft you use to properly diagonze your problem and proffer a suitable solution. On a serious not seek spiritual solution, If a Christian just see an MFM pastor nearest to you.
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 4:23pm On May 07, 2018
MightySparrow:
What type of craft do you use: chopper, boeing, jet, rocket, space shuttle, witchcraft?
vchykp:

its not like i grow wings in the dream, i fly with my hands.
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by dealslip(f): 5:23pm On May 07, 2018
it appears you are having an out of body experience. Since you come back feel blank and struggle to gain consciousness. When you fly where do you see yourself flying too or around?
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by vchykp(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2018
dealslip:
it appears you are having an out of body experience. Since you come back feel blank and struggle to gain consciousness. When you fly where do you see yourself flying too or around?
i fly in the sky, when i was young, i once fought my landlord in the sky, he was flying too but with wings.. i killed him in d dream tho..
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by rex444(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2018
budaatum:

What did you do that mob is after you, lol!?
if i knew,dont u think i would have stopped them?
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 10:18pm On May 07, 2018
vchykp:
i fly in the sky, when i was young, i once fought my landlord in the sky, he was flying too but with wings.. i killed him in d dream tho..
Who is your landlord now!
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 10:20pm On May 07, 2018
rex444:
if i knew,dont u think i would have stopped them?
You must stop and ask them!
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by rex444(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2018
budaatum:

You must stop and ask them!
hahahhahaha no worry, when u see them for ur dream,stop and ask them for me
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 10:45pm On May 07, 2018
rex444:
hahahhahaha no worry, when u see them for ur dream,stop and ask them for me
My own dream was not mob. They were just a couple.

One day I asked them, "what the fuq is your problem?"

They disappeared like smoke, never seen them again.

Ask them yourself.
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by vchykp(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2018
budaatum:
Who is your landlord now!
no landlord now
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by rex444(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
budaatum:

My own dream was not mob. They were just a couple.

One day I asked them, "what the fuq is your problem?"

They disappeared like smoke, never seen them again.

Ask them yourself.
noted but its really been long since i last had that dream

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by budaatum: 11:49pm On May 07, 2018
vchykp:
no landlord now
You your own landlord?
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by wirinet(m): 4:10am On May 08, 2018
OP, you were travelling in the astra plane. It is fear that is preventing you from enjoying or benefiting from the experience.

You need to work on controlling it, so you can perfectly recall all your experiences while "flying". With practice you will be able to control where you "fly" to and when to come back. You will also have to learn to deal with creatures that populate the astral. If you travel in the higher realms you will not encounter them, but if your travels is in the lower astral, you might encounter some hideous looking creatures, which might scare you silly. Pleases remember, fear is the only thing to fear in the astral. You need to learn to control fear.
Re: Advice Needed, I Fly A Lot In Dream by M0ron: 6:14am On May 08, 2018
vchykp:
Goodmorning all!

Am not sure of where to post this, i really need advice as its becoming an issue of concern., what can i do to stop this dreams, please its not a joke.

I fly a lot in my dream, am usually carrying a small boy each time i fly, this has been happening to me as long as i can remember, i fly in my dream atleast once a week, i just woke up from one of my usual flying dreams.

In this dream, i was carrying a small boy, the boy was so happy flying with me, its not like i grow wings in the dream, i fly with my hands.

It has been happening, so some days ago, i decised to be contious of myself not flying in my dream, when i noticed i was flying in this dream today again, at some point in the dream i knew it was a dream, so i tried coming back to my physical self but it was not possible, it took me a while to come back.

when i struggled to stop flying, i came back to my normal self, i knew i was in my room, but i was stiff and blank on the bed, i tried getting up for a long time bfor i woke up to type this.

please this is not a joke, i mean it from the dept of my heart, and i am not possesed, because i cant be possesed without my knowledge.

Save some money and get on a plane for real flying. That’ll cure your insatiable infantile flying dreams

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Renounces Prosperity Gospel, Says ‘holy Ghost Is Just Fed Up With It’ / 5 Most Dangerous Pastors In The World And Their Bizarre Miracles / Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.