Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) (37398 Views)

Meme Collection From Paternity Test / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by naijapage(f): 8:35am On May 07, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

One of the most dislike profession after the police are workers of Electricity Distribution Companies.

‘No be our fault now’, it is the situation of the epileptic power supply in the country.

Don’t let us go international, within Africa, there are some countries enjoying 24 hours uninterrupted power supply.

Here in Nigeria, we are yet to celebrate 12 hours uninterrupted power supply in the whole country.

‘Them don say our light situation na spiritual matter. ‘

Little wonder why Nigerians react when they see workers from Electricity Distribution Companies.

Below are some of the ways we react;

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5109/8-ways-people-react-when-they-see-workers-of-electricity-distribution-companies-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by naijapage(f): 8:35am On May 07, 2018
grin grin , NICE

ALSO READ "DIFFERENT GIRLS ON THEIR MENSTRUAL CYCLE (PERIOD) (meme collection)"

Click here : https://aprokogirl.com/5147/different-girls-on-their-menstrual-cycle-period-meme-collection/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by biacan(f): 8:41am On May 07, 2018
Great cheesy
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by marvelli(f): 8:43am On May 07, 2018
Funny and true grin but we have prepaid meters in my area now. Thank the Lord! None of that vex and headache anymore

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 07, 2018
Make sense jare, i don laff tire

marvelli:
Funny and true grin but we have prepaid meters in my area now. Thank the Lord! None of that vex and headache anymore

Na una dey enjoy, everybody need that prepaid. Those guys dey rip people off with estimated bill, how can you bill someone without a meter?

10 Likes

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by eagleeye2: 9:01am On May 07, 2018
Ndi Apari.
I nearly made serious case with them last two weeks. Billing me 5k plus and I paid 3.5k and they still got the nerve to cone and disconnect my light while trying to leave the one of my neighbor who doesn't pay at all. The guy only settles the man that brings the bills.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by marvelli(f): 9:01am On May 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

Na una dey enjoy, everybody need that prepaid. Those guys dey rip people off with estimated bill, how can you bill someone without a meter?
After our last Meter bill of 45k, we saw the light o and the light led us to nepa office to beg for prepaid meter. Funny enough they brought it one week later.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by eagleeye2: 9:06am On May 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

Enough rip off.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by eagleeye2: 9:07am On May 07, 2018
marvelli:
After our last Meter bill of 45k, we saw the light o and the light led us to nepa office to beg for prepaid meter. Funny enough they brought it one week later.
Did you guys apply for the prepaid? I need to know how to go about asking for mine.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by XingXhang(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2018
When you have an electrician in your compound who knows how to reconnect you back.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by olafunny(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2018
Lol
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by carpmam: 11:05am On May 07, 2018
What of those that always use their hand to disconnect their wire when NEPA pple come and fix it back the next day.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by firstolalekan(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2018
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by NLevents: 11:06am On May 07, 2018
What about those of us using Prepaid?

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by firstolalekan(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2018
angry
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by firstolalekan(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2018
undecided
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by oloriooko(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2018
Not funny jare

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by inoki247: 11:06am On May 07, 2018
i just saw a transformer in village naw dey tie am juju round u need to take d pishure..

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by abumeinben(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2018
I'm sure this aproko...blog pays whichever mod 10k/front page because almost all their threads are like they're competing with lindaikeji. Over 20% of front page links is aproko over the last few weeks.

Your memes had no funny content. angry. I don't see why this should be on front page. FYI, there's no NEPA, it's now business for DISCOs. You're probably not enjoying them because you're resident in Lagos, or a part of town that's called a low revenue area. You don't expect me to supply you with energy for 10hrs and get 2.5k end of month when I have Enterprise customers that are ready to pay over 20m per month over 8hrs average. You should move in to such areas.

But here in Osun State, average is 18hrs. Please relocate to Osun State.
Tomoyayi:

embarassed
What is this one saying
I said so many things. Kindly let me know where you need clarification.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by firstolalekan(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2018
cry
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by firstolalekan(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by AreaFada2: 11:10am On May 07, 2018
marvelli:

Pre-paid is bae.

grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by uzohrome(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Baobab4loan(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2018
If you stay around Ajah pls check my signature
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by emmabest2000(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Tracypacy(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2018
If no one is criticizing you, be afraid. It means you are not doing anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by bedspread: 11:14am On May 07, 2018
Pp
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by autotrader014(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2018
grin
Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Pangea: 11:21am On May 07, 2018
grin
Ha
You missed one!

9. Those peeping from behind their window blind forming we are not at home!
Hoping and praying the NEPA officials will just go away without disconnecting their wires!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by engrkaz(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2018
I got 62k bill for my Car Wash in Abuja. Them say na commercial rate.. I look them burst laff. Say na Ogun go kill them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 07, 2018
marvelli:
Your own good o!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.