Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24534 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2018
sashishalom:

I don't need anyone to try and carry me

OK oogrin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Pataki: 5:54pm On May 19, 2018
armyofone:
Oh I see...thought you were MIA!
I'm doing good and you?
Any plan to watch your prince and Ms. Meghan's wedding this weekend?
Semper Fi!

You did not see me on tv chatting with Oprah and Idris on the screen? cool
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by ogadogood: 12:05am On May 21, 2018
OK.. This is what me i need... I am a mature guy ,my fiance resides abroad making me to be lonely and bored..i dont wish to go into any dating now because i wouldnt want to break any womans heart as my relationship is intact with my bae...all i seek here is any mature lady also in my shoe,lonely,divorced,widow,not getting the maximum satisfaction..if u are game drop me a message with ur watsap number oeyinola@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by armyofone(m): 5:12am On May 22, 2018
grin I saw you. I was chatting with Serena at the time.
Thought I saw you during the reception dancing to Whitney's I wanna dance with somebody.

Pataki:

You did not see me on tv chatting with Oprah and Idris on the screen? cool
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Pataki: 6:55pm On May 22, 2018
armyofone:
grin I saw you. I was chatting with Serena at the time.
Thought I saw you during the reception dancing to Whitney's I wanna dance with somebody.

Boogey-master, thats who I am na. Play the 80s and 90s music, and I am down on the dancefloor.

But why did you not say hello sef?! I am planning to visit that your Trumpland soon sef. cool
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by GoodFaith: 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I need a cute lady who is not looking to marry but ready to be my baby mama. You should be willing to have two kids with me and me only. You should be well educated, with good family background and upbringing. No drama queen. In return, I will give you a good life. You don't need to have a job, but will be good if you have something to keep you busy. You will have access to holidays abroad and a fully furnished home to yourself and our kids.

Modified: You will be giving birth to my kids in USA or UK based on your preference.

Most importantly, You must be a faithful baby mama and be willing to accommodate my shortcomings.This offer is opened to single lady or single mother with one or two kids. We shall discuss further when we meet in person. Only serious lady need apply.

Open to any ethnic background. We shall do necessary medical test to make sure both parties are disease free and healthy.

Strictly Confidential if you message me.
Ok Mr. , what do you have to offer the lady?
Are u going to have a contract if she get pregnant u will put N10 million in her account
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2018
GoodFaith. If you have read the post from the start, you will see a synopsis of what the lucky lady stands to gain. She has more than N10, 000,000 to gain. It's life time deal. N10, 000,000 is nothing compared to what the lucky cute lady stands to benefit and it's not just about the money.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
FannySwindler1:
GoodFaith. If you have read the post from the start, you will see a synopsis of what the lucky lady stands to gain. She has more than N10, 000,000 to gain. It's life time deal. N10, 000,000 is nothing compared to what the lucky cute lady stands to benefit and it's not just about the money.

Pls tell us
I in particular is so interested in knowing the benefits

**rubs palm and licks lipss*****
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:14am On May 23, 2018
Dyt. Read from the start. I won't be posting any elaborate details on here. Mind you it is not a contract. It's a life time deal.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by jay4rhyme: 9:18am On May 23, 2018
you need a baby mama, okay keep searching
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:06am On May 25, 2018
Thanks to all those who have messaged me. You are all appreciated. I have received wonderful responses and suggestions on here. I will be considering surrogacy as opposed to my initial stand. If you are a potential baby mama or surrogate mum get in touch.

Strictly Confidential.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin. You sure need some help, dude. Your monicker defines you. You're a swindler.

Have eyes ever beheld such beauty in a woman?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 6:28am On May 26, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Uyailncomparabl. Well I know you had like to settle down someday probably soon. But will you be OK to be my wife and accommodate my cheating tendencies? But if you become my baby mama.. I will still treat you like a wife, you will have access and enjoy everything as a wife but on paper there will be no marriage evidence. You have lots to gain. And knowing fully well, I won't pretend to be faithful to you from the start or cheat on you. Good life is all you need to enjoy while raiding our kids?

Bro you don't even have the slightest idea what you signing up for...you think you'll be able to stand the thought of another man shagging your babymama? Well except she was a babymama by mistake or a baby making machine. Few women are wired the way you think bro, if you're looking for such life, exit Africa bro, cos you can't tell a girl to have kids for you alone and yet you still won't marry her, and she also cant marry anyone else, that's d height of objectification.

The way I see you, you seem to be into some form of BDSM fetishism, 50 shades of Grey things, I pity any girl that falls in your trap, what a sorry life that'll be for her.

Atleast let her have kids or get married elsewhere if she chooses, she's been benevolent enough to open her laps for you without putting the ring on it, don't take a mile where you've been given an inch bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Thanks to all those who have messaged me. You are all appreciated. I have received wonderful responses and suggestions on here. I will be considering surrogacy as opposed to my initial stand. If you are a potential baby mama or surrogate mum get in touch.

Strictly Confidential.

Okay just seeing this.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2018
nahzyla:
There are so many things that could go wrong with this shady arrangement. I sorry for any girl that agrees.

What about the children? Knowing how close minded Nigeria are they will likely suffer the stigma of being born outside a marital union. I read a story by a woman on Facebook who is still being called a bastard in her old age because her mother bore her out of wedlock.

And the op sounds like he will not be a frequent face in the house with his kids after they are born. I have a feeling he will travel out and leave them in a different country just so he can have his fun. What if the kids are not happy with that arrangement? What if they get upset after seeing their friends' dadies coming to pick them from school or just being present in their lives while op's future kids don't even remember what he looks like?

Op consider your future children before you embark on your selfish and self centered plan. Your need for variety of sexual partners should not make you bring children to this world that will suffer stigma or be called bastard or that will sorely wish their family is normal.

I wish more emphasis is placed on teaching men to be responsible fathers. Its always women that get bombarded with endless lectures of how to be good wives and mothers.

Nonsense thinking like the op's own will be greatly reduced if men are taught to see themselves as a vital and very important part of their children's moral upbringing. Being a father is not only about bringing money.

Are you trying to say it's better he cheats on a woman he marries than to respect her feelings and enjoy himself?

Some men have a healthy sexual appetite, they can't be tamed, not even by the best Calabar or Akwa-Ibom woman...slut shaming them won't help either. The best is to let them be, so if you can cope knowing your hubby shags different women for fun then carry on, but I bet you, that kinda shame will be far worse. You don't wanna experience it...

Remember Robert Baratheon and Cercei Lannister's forced marriage? She ended up poisoning Robert lastlast and sleeping with her brother Jamie. Forced marriage can make people do ridiculous things...

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Why are Nigerians so judgmental? Quick to conclude and ready to condemn. Rather than ask questions for clarity. Ishilove thanks for your suggestions.

Welcome to Nigeria, a land of oversabi and over sense people...very funny people I tell you...can't wait to join you in the abroad...

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. Of all I have written, how come it's the abortion part you have chosen. That tells a lot about your conscience judging you. How can I mistake a wretched Hag for fuc ck buddy? Stop being Delusional, You have no fuu ucking right to judge anyone. By the way who the fu uck is you to be typing poo in the name of correcting wrong or spitting shiit from your smelly mouth like someone stated. Nothing you say will move me.. You don't matter. Keep your moronic opinion to yourself. Look at you.. You didn't know how to spit truth when you were being fuucked by numerous men wallowing in and promoting promiscuity. You couldn't spit the truth when you were selling your body for food and money. It's now you know how to spit truth. Shame on you. If no one has told you. I know people like you very well. Talented Hypocrite.

This man is on fire!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. Haha.. I can see it touched your marrow. Lol. Your post is now getting longer. grin grin Where was your own self control when you were being fuu cked and dumped by numerous men? Where was your self control when you were promoting fornication and prostitution? My family members were born with silver spoon. Unlike yours that still are and will continue to be in poverty. We didn't need to sell our body like you. Are you not the mother of illegitimate children? It's my diick not yours.. What is your business with the way I chose to use it. Did I dictate to you how you slacked your pussy? What kind of Twaat are you? Even have the audacity to use God's name. People like you chase others away from God. Is that how to approach people even if you want them to have a change of heart or life?. Even if I breed bastards, they will still have a good life compared to the one you and your generation will ever have or dream of. I can see how worthless you are. Calling children illegitimate /Bastards. I'm very sure you are a product of illegitimate coitus and conception. Fuu cking Turd Burglar. You don't need to ignore me. You are my scapegoat. Bastard Monkey.

Bastard Monkey? shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Each to their own. I honestly don’t think marriage is for everyone. Some people are meant to be bachelors for life, with kids on the side. Men with serious commitment issues and other things, so it’s good that you’re honest enough with yourself to live in your truth. Good luck finding your baby mama Lool.

I doubt you live in Nigeria, you're rare...
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2018
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha! Bloggers have turned him to a celebrity. Whenever I come across brain dead blog posts about him and his ilk, I jump and pass. Seriously there's so much junk out there, one needs to be careful what one reads so that we don't get polluted.

I can put it to you that you do not jump and pass as you claimed, otherwise you'll have long jumped and passed this "brain dead" post too...talented Hypocrite!

Bwahahahaha!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2018
mediclife1987:

Have eyes ever beheld such beauty in a woman?

Huhn?
You all sure do know how to flatter. SMH.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by mediclife1987(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Huhn?
You all sure do know how to flatter. SMH.

The flattery is well deserved.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thanks to all the cute single ladies who showed interest and those married women who disguised as single ladies but still showed interest.
I will like to bring my search to an end on a positive note. I now have a relationship with one of the cute ladies who indicated interest confidentially.

Good luck to others searching.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by psalmz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Thanks to all the cute single ladies who showed interest and those married women who disguised as single ladies but still showed interest.
I will like to bring my search to an end on a positive note. I now have a relationship with one of the cute ladies who indicated interest confidentially.

Good luck to others searching.
Gonna marry her?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Psalmz. Yes she will be my wify. Talks ongoing and we should be fine.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by psalmz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Psalmz. Yes she will be my wify. Talks ongoing and we should be fine.
HML in advance Bro, the search is finally over. Send us invites on the big day wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ganjafama(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
All I see here is a man who probably has HIV and is looking for an innocent girl to share it with him. Ladies beware.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ganjafama:
All I see here is a man who probably has HIV and is looking for an innocent girl to share it with him. Ladies beware.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NLers won't just stop to amuse and amaze me
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by ogadogood: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
am a mature guy ,my fiance resides abroad making me to be lonely and bored..i dont wish to go into any dating now because i wouldnt want to break any womans heart as my relationship is intact with my bae...all i seek here is any mature lady also in my shoe,lonely,divorced,widow,not getting the maximum satisfaction..if u are game drop me a message with ur watsap number oeyinola@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
ogadogood:
am a mature guy ,my fiance resides abroad making me to be lonely and bored..i dont wish to go into any dating now because i wouldnt want to break any womans heart as my relationship is intact with my bae...all i seek here is any mature lady also in my shoe,lonely,divorced,widow,not getting the maximum satisfaction..if u are game drop me a message with ur watsap number oeyinola@yahoo.com
Oniranu. So you want to chop free kpekus while your fiancee keeps herself in the abroad.

Repent!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by ogadogood: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Oniranu. So you want to chop free kpekus while your fiancee keeps herself in the abroad.

Repent!
Lolz... Why this na, was it because i didn't reply ur mail? grin grin
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Dyt(f): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
ogadogood:
Lolz... Why this na, was it because i didn't reply ur mail? grin grin

If you had gotten a mail from.her as you claimed
You would have forgotten your so called imaginary fiancée

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.