Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Need Me A Baby Mama - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Me A Baby Mama (24281 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 9:06pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I need a cute lady who is not looking to marry but ready to be my baby mama. You should be willing to have two kids with me and me only. You should be well educated, with good family background and upbringing. No drama queen. In return, I will give you a good life. You don't need to have a job, but will be good if you have something to keep you busy. You will have access to holidays abroad and a fully furnished home to yourself and our kids.

Modified: You will be giving birth to my kids in USA or UK based on your preference.

Most importantly, You must be a faithful baby mama and be willing to accommodate my shortcomings.This offer is opened to single lady or single mother with one or two kids. We shall discuss further when we meet in person. Only serious lady need apply.

Open to any ethnic background. We shall do necessary medical test to make sure both parties are disease free and healthy.

Strictly Confidential if you message me.
Hiaaaaaaaaaan! Uwa e bibi koro! Oburogwoloko!! Chukwu aju ife ojo shocked

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 9:15pm On May 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Questions you need to ask;

1. Can I involve my lawyer?

2. Ask him to state his other monikers (this man I see here is an old time Nairalander)

2. What happens when he goes broke? Promising heaven and earth is not enough o, even a proper husband won't make this kind of future promises.

3. Lastly and most importantly, use your head oo. I don't know whether he's determined but one thing is sure, the man I see here needs serious shagging.

Whether or not he will pay is what I can't tell grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 9:16pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
nahzyla. Thanks for your concerns. I will be always be there for my kids,but won't marry the mother of my kids. That's all. She will be treated as a legally married wife but we won't be getting married. I don't need to travel out. I'm already out of Nigeria for over a decade.
You need to read properly what I have stated here. People should rather ask questions rather than postulate what I have not said or intend to do.
Looks like you want to eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 9:21pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Temibabie. Nice question. Yeah. Love it too much.
Mr Man, put your hands on your private part and cry like thunder to the heavenlies -

"My Father my father, my _penis will not lead me to hell!!"

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by anniegirll: 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I need a cute lady who is not looking to marry but ready to be my baby mama. You should be willing to have two kids with me and me only. You should be well educated, with good family background and upbringing. No drama queen. In return, I will give you a good life. You don't need to have a job, but will be good if you have something to keep you busy. You will have access to holidays abroad and a fully furnished home to yourself and our kids.

Modified: You will be giving birth to my kids in USA or UK based on your preference.

Most importantly, You must be a faithful baby mama and be willing to accommodate my shortcomings.This offer is opened to single lady or single mother with one or two kids. We shall discuss further when we meet in person. Only serious lady need apply.

Open to any ethnic background. We shall do necessary medical test to make sure both parties are disease free and healthy.

Strictly Confidential if you message me.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2018
Why are Nigerians so judgmental? Quick to conclude and ready to condemn. Rather than ask questions for clarity. Ishilove thanks for your suggestions.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 10:04pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Why are Nigerians so judgmental? Quick to conclude and ready to condemn. Rather than ask questions for clarity. Ishilove thanks for your suggestions.
grin grin

I am shocked, to be sincere. I never knew Nigerians are into this Babymama on paper thing
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by eyinola: 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
Touchme222:
you need a girl dat will lick ice on your butt cheek walayi you are sick i dont need a soothsayer to tell me..crazy u are!!!
when will Nigerians start respecting people's opinion?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove. It's either you are interested or not. No need to judge me or condemn me. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2018
Eyinola. Help me ask them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 10:33pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. It's either you are interested or not. No need to judge me or condemn me. Thanks.
I'll pass, thanks. Don't contribute to the already growing number of dysfunctional homes in the society

4 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove. Is your home dysfunctional? What nonsense? Did you read my post?
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 10:49pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09 © 2018

Put a leash on your dog. She is pooing everywhere!
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:07pm On May 08, 2018
budaatum:
Anas09 © 2018

Put a leash on your dog. She is pooing everywhere!
What did she say that is inappropriate to be referred to as a dog here? Pls get off her back, she hasn't come for you.

Don't tell me you approve of Fanny's attitude towards women.

Not every lady is so down out desperate to consider such narcissistic, condescending and selfish attitude in that Op.

Some people think money is everything. I perceive that guy is gay, but wants legitimate kids.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:10pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Mr Man, put your hands on your private part and cry like thunder to the heavenlies -

"My Father my father, my _penis will not lead me to hell!!"
Hahahahahahaaha. The Peni.s has got him into trouble already o.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:12pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaaha. The Peni.s has got him into trouble already o.

Don't mind him. He doesn't know that the thing between his legs is a destiny sculptor

3 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:12pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Your attitude is down right condescending to say the least.

You act like you are God and the Lady must just be there to worship you and do as you command even when she is not your wife.

Fatherrrrrr allow a Karashika his way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:12pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Ishilove. Is your home dysfunctional? What nonsense? Did you read my post?
Truth is bitter
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:13pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

Your attitude is down right condescending to say the least.

You act like you are God and the Lady must just be there to worship you and do as you command even when she is not your wife.

Fatherrrtttr, allow a Karashika his way.
LMAO!!! I just went into a coughing feat

Buhahahahahahaahhaahah!!
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:14pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Don't mind him. He doesn't know that the thing between his legs is a destiny sculptor
A mobile legion Karashika is his lot.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 08, 2018
Well. I think it's time I let people know that it's not by force to comment. If you insult me,I will insult you. Why are people so ignorant? It's my life not yours. Live your life and I live mine. Anus or is it Anals.Whatetever!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:18pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:
LMAO!!! I just went into a coughing feat
Buhahahahahahaahhaahah!!
I know he will slice me to bits. I'm waiting.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:19pm On May 08, 2018
Which section is this thread sef. Buda just drag me in here. i no check sef.
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Shukusheka(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:

LMAO!!! I just went into a coughing feat fit.

Buhahahahahahaahhaahah!!

I've been waiting for this day every day of my life. angry

5 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 08, 2018
I don't have time for you lots. You lots should continue to wallow in your ignorance and hard life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Anas09: 11:23pm On May 08, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Well. I think it's time I let people know that it's not by force to comment. If you insult me,I will insult you. Why are people so ignorant? It's my life not yours. Live your life and I live mine. Anus or is it Anals.Whatetever!!!
Acidosis come o. You are right to see through this guy. He is an old time Nairalander and he is as fake as cassava flakes.

All that mouth na wash.

Fanny, i like it when i get insulted, so fire away. That won't change who you are.

Start quarrelling with a lady a public place.

Now, i will just step back and wait for your tirades.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:28pm On May 08, 2018
Shukusheka:

Swerve jor. This is serious business angry
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 08, 2018
I won't join you in exchanging words. Leave me with my fake life. Its my life. You wait and you will wait in vain. Good luck
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 11:29pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

What did she say that is inappropriate to be referred to as a dog here? Pls get off her back, she hasn't come for you.

Don't tell me you approve of Fanny's attitude towards women.

Not every lady is so down out desperate to consider such narcissistic, condescending and selfish attitude in that Op.

Some people think money is everything. I perceive that guy is gay, but wants legitimate kids.

Be that as may be. Your dog don't have to come poopoo all over his thread.

If you don't put a leash on it Anas, I will put it down myself!

1 Like

Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:29pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:

A mobile legion Karashika is his lot.
ROTFL!!!!! Ann, abeg I wan sleep but laf no gree me
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by Ishilove: 11:30pm On May 08, 2018
Shukusheka:

Hhahahahahahah! Just saw this. Thanks darling cheesy cheesy

I knew something was off but I was too distracted to focus
Re: I Need Me A Baby Mama by budaatum: 11:31pm On May 08, 2018
Anas09:
Which section is this thread sef. Buda just drag me in here. i no check sef.
I no drag you go anywhere. I just say make u come collect your smelly poopoo everywhere smelly dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.