Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi (44548 Views)

Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 2:43pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

No evidence in all these bro. They made it clear that are just friends. I had a female friend in school and we never had sex despite sleeping in the same room.

Your female friend is not Alex and you did not sleep in the sane bedroom without cameras in the last two weeks.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Fatherofdragons: 2:45pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

What's this Wawa idiot saying?
You better face front.
chai see painment, o maka Tobi bu onye yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by sophiathefirst: 2:48pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

Go check out their Instagram pictures and videos and background. Even Tobis accolade video was in a hotel premises. Alex should have gone back to her parents house or stayed with a female friend. Tobi fooled her to knack DAT knekys she was shaking all over the house. Now he is done and out.
What a bitter post coming from stupids fans of lashes Fc
Just like ur ceec who lying is a hobby. Learn to Always say the truth and what u ve witnessed without maneuvering it to suit u.

All i know, is that it is paining u bitter fans that Alex has more followers than the rest of the female housemates on instagram, Alex has won many things outside the house than her fellow female housemates, is still pains u of all housemates Alex won to be styled by swankeey, baisd
1. Alex and Tobi re good friends which ever way u want to interpret it thats ur biz. Any reasonable person will understand the context of what he said in the interview, of course every guy would love to make money first, and Tobi that i know is very competitive person, is not his mate that has 25million and he doesnt ve it, so what do u expect, he got to hussle. Alex ve never said she wants to date Tobi, no video or interview has she said so, and that not withstanding they re still friends.
2. Alex and Tobi went to abuja to see their fans as every housemate does, , U guys ve been looking for every single opportunity to bring her down, did u see any video or picture of them kissing or having sex with eachother, but of course we ve video of ceec kissing Tobi. may be we will equally say that Ceec and Angel kpanshed each other because they went to Abuja. In Alex interviews, she has never agreed to date Tobi. I can trust with what she say because she blunt.
3. In The accolade video ve u not seen Nina snap picture in that same similar environment. Bitterness is what will consume u.
4. Alex should go back to which village? Did Alex parents tell u they re living in the village? Get ur bitter facts right, Alex and her parents lives in Lagos, she only school in UNN.
Finally get the video and post it here so we watch the shaking all over the house, if no video
Then may someone u dont even know lie against u with something that will tarnish ur image for life.
please, The video we re waiting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

Your female friend is not Alex and you did not sleep in the sane bedroom without cameras in the last two weeks.

What does it matter? So Alex is a loose girl to you? Do you know her personally?
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
chai see painment, o maka Tobi bu onye yoruba?

Maka Tobi bu onye Yoruba. That's why you hate him and take any poo from ceec even if he abused your mum.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 2:58pm On May 07, 2018
grin
sophiathefirst:

Just like ur ceec who lying is a hobby. Learn to Always say the truth and what u ve witnessed without maneuvering it to suit u.

All i know, is that it is paining u bitter fans that Alex has more followers than the rest of the female housemates on instagram, Alex has won many things outside the house than her fellow female housemates, is still pains u of all housemates Alex won to be styled by swankeey, baisd
1. Alex and Tobi re good friends which ever way u want to interpret it thats ur biz. Any reasonable person will understand the context of what he said in the interview, of course every guy would love to make money first, and Tobi that i know is very competitive person, is not his mate that has 25million and he doesnt ve it, so what do u expect, he got to hussle. Alex ve never said she wants to date Tobi, no video or interview has she said so, and that not withstanding they re still friends.
2. Alex and Tobi went to abuja to see their fans as every housemate does, , U guys ve been looking for every single opportunity to bring her down, did u see any video or picture of them kissing or having sex with eachother, but of course we ve video of ceec kissing Tobi. may be we will equally say that Ceec and Angel kpanshed each other because they went to Abuja. In Alex interviews, she has never agreed to date Tobi. I can trust with what she say because she blunt.
3. In The accolade video ve u not seen Nina snap picture in that same similar environment. Bitterness is what will consume u.
4. Alex should go back to which village? Did Alex parents tell u they re living in the village? Get ur bitter facts right, Alex and her parents lives in Lagos, she only school in UNN.
Finally get the video and post it here so we watch the shaking all over the house, if no video
Then may someone u dont even know lie against u with something that will tarnish ur image for life.

You must be Alex. I haven't got time to sooth your pained dirty punnah. You know you are not in Tobi's league yet you stayed there in a hotel room with him like a homeless hoe. He only wanted to fvck you. He is dusted and done. Live with that. You need to get with guys in your league Tobi is far too much for you and you know it. Na greed no let you see road. Deal with it. Local Igbo gyal. grin
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by LesbianBoy(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2018
Mad people everywhere!

This is not the first time Tobi is saying this o! So what is with the Tobi don chop clean mouth? They are good friends. He likes her but he is trying to face reality. If they start relationship now it will affect the reason they went for big brother in the first place. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Thanks for this post. They have been trying to bring Alex down. I don't know why any reasonable person would hate Alex. She's lively and doesn't hate. She's not bitter and blunt. Tobi and Alex never said they were dating so I wonder where these backlash are coming from.

Ceec fans have been jubilating on Instagram over his interview which is not different from what he's been saying before now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 3:03pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

What does it matter? So Alex is a loose girl to you? Do you know her personally?

Do you? Her boobs her out there all over the internet for her great grandchildren to see. I know her boobs personally. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by KanwuliaExtra: 3:07pm On May 07, 2018
“For me personally, there is no love when my bank account is not smiling. My emotions are zero when I’m not where I am supposed to be.

“There are a lot of people to meet in this circle, so you can’t put pressure or put all your eggs in one basket.

Nothing to add or subtract.

I stopped reading after this. kiss
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Adejunwonlo94: 3:11pm On May 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
CHoi....what an uppercut to Alex.

If I were Alex, I will start distancing myself

That is why you are not Alex
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by sophiathefirst: 3:21pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:
grin

You must be Alex. I haven't got time to sooth your pained dirty punnah. You know you are not in Tobi's league yet you stayed there in a hotel room with him like a homeless hoe. He only wanted to fvck you. He is dusted and done. Live with that. You need to get with guys in your league Tobi is far too much for you and you know it. Na greed no let you see road. Deal with it. Local Igbo gyal. grin
MUMU, yes i am Alex.
When u cant back ur bitterness with facts u resort to insults, thats what u guys re good for. what matters i ve laid my point. U can continue disgracing urself bitter soul.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Nothing to add or subtract.

I stopped reading after this. kiss

And he just said the bitter truth. But Nigerians hate the truth.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

Do you? Her boobs her out there all over the internet for her great grandchildren to see. I know her boobs personally. grin grin grin

I can see you are not serious.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by kenex4ever(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2018
tobida:
AFTER CARRYING HER MUM, DECLARING LOVE ON NATIONAL MEDIA.

THEN MATCHING CLOTHES.

NOW, U CAN BE ONLY FRIENDS BECOS U HAFF KNACK IT.

CEEC REMAINS CORRECT, U DID NOT PROVE HER WRONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guawbe3nfyc
Exactly!!!!

Ceec knew all he wanted was d sex.

When he tried to touch her at night by removing her cloth, cee c resisted and threatened to report to big brother. That was d moment he started hating cee c and d cause of their first quarrel.

From then I realised niga was just playing fool to get d sex.

Ceec second wisest of those girls after ahneeka n anto at joint first.

Her anger is her only problem which can be worked on.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by kenex4ever(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2018
AdA19:

Guy no b mata of chop nd wan run. If babe tell u to chill, she never ready, u go come tell media exactly watin happen? Shuoooo u want make d guy fall him hand by himself?
Ada read between d lines, Tobin don chop Alex as them come outside bbnaija that's why Alex was telling anybody dat cares to listen dat she is ready to date Tobi now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Deji63: 3:44pm On May 07, 2018
sophiathefirst:

MUMU, yes i am Alex.
When u cant back ur bitterness with facts u resort to insults, thats what u guys re good for. what matters i ve laid my point. U can continue disgracing urself bitter soul.

You wan marry billionaire son in your dreams. Carry DAT ya cheap yansh go back to your papa face me I face you.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by AdA19(f): 3:55pm On May 07, 2018
kenex4ever:
Ada read between d lines, Tobin don chop Alex as them come outside bbnaija that's why Alex was telling anybody dat cares to listen dat she is ready to date Tobi now.

Ummmmm noted
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2018
ndy87:
Lobatan! Ceec was right after all. I don't wanna be in Alexanders shoe right now. Meanwhile, make she go start to read for jamb as she no wan do with the course Wey she de do.
Right about what exactly? Alex already said they were friends and nothing attached right from when they were in the house,she drew that boundary and as a gentleman you have to know when to quit. All the matching clothes n photoshoots are stuffs just ordinary friends can do. No bigi
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 07, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Right about what exactly? Alex already said they were friends and nothing attached right from when they were in the house,she drew that boundary and as a gentleman you have to know when to quit. All the matching clothes n photoshoots are stuffs just ordinary friends can do. No bigi

That friendship of hers help ruin things with Leo.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2018
ndy87:

That friendship of hers help ruin things with Leo.
When Leo left the house what was his first statement he made when asked about Alex? He said he has a relationship o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by shizzle1: 5:13pm On May 07, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

What's this Wawa idiot saying?

You better face front.
Coming from an abobaku dunce, keep your delusions to yourself

Senseless fool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:20pm On May 07, 2018
these statements shows that the new found popularity to the young man can be compared with a child finding himself in a candy store. So now him no wan all eggs in one basket huh? “There are lots of people to meet” huh? Lots of girls u mean? Lol.

“The way she is right now, a relationship will not work” Biko how is she? And why is t about the way she is and not the way you are? Lol.

Tobi. Smart guy. Hmmm lipsrsealed

ThisTrend:

In Tobi’s own words,

“There are a lot of people to meet in this circle, so you can’t put pressure or put all your eggs in one basket.

“I like her but in the course of my journey who knows what will happen.

“The way she is right now, a relationship will not work, I need her to establish herself, go out there.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/bbnaija-why-a-relationship-with-alex-will-not-work-tobi/

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
CHoi....what an uppercut to Alex.
If I were Alex, I will start distancing myself

But she won't

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Psoul(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
IamD18:
Ikpu Alex biara board, but ikpu Cee-c ekweghi abia board cheesy Tobi chena oga justu racha ikpu Cee-c like dat grin

Choiiiii.......dis guy bu ezigbo bad boy.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by shizzle1: 5:28pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Mama Ceec!!! How're you babez? Longest time! I dunno but this declaration totori me no be small... Didn't Tobi say he would date Alexo on stage? She tickles his fancy? Hmmmmmnnnn... Ceec saw all we failed to see. Choiiii! cheesy cheesy
Babe i bam for my side'o.

I've always seen the boy as treacherous and fake in addition to being an immature gossip. CeeC was smart enough to decipher that and she didn't give him any chance to mess with her

Its Aex i blame, that girl no get sense. The same girl whom it's said the father is ill. I'm not even sure she's gone to home to her family since the show ended. Foolish girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by keneharry: 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
Can't stop �
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by MisterKay321(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
biacan:
Onye ala cheesy
Na correct were that guy be! grin
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:01pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

They are fvck buddies in Tobi's mind and are in a relationship in Alex's mumu reasoning.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:03pm On May 07, 2018
Deji63:

They are fvck buddies in Tobi's mind and are in a relationship in Alex's mumu reasoning.
Thank God not everyone reason the way you do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2018
shizzle1:
Coming from an abobaku dunce, keep your delusions to yourself

Senseless fool

You are just a pained osu reject. It sucks to be you.
Re: BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2018
shizzle1:
Babe i bam for my side'o.

I've always seen the boy as treacherous and fake in addition to being an immature gossip. CeeC was smart enough to decipher that and she didn't give him any chance to mess with her

Its Aex i blame, that girl no get sense. The same girl whom it's said the father is ill. I'm not even sure she's gone to home to her family since the show ended. Foolish girl

The same ceec that was all over Tobi, kissing him and crying on TV because he dumped her. It shows you don't have access to the show. Low life scum!

All these mumu tribalists sef. Tobi is what you can never be. You can't achieve what he has achieved at his age even in 100 years. Keep hating. At least we all saw him kissing ceec, smooching her and she sucked his dick. No one has seen Alex kissed him. You just hate her because she's from abakaliki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Steps Out In Hot Outfit (Photos) / Don Jazzy Nostalgic As He Visits His Childhood Neighbourhood In The Ghetto / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.