Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed (7269 Views)

Please I Need A Lesbian Friend In Zaria Or Abuja / I Need A Friend In Abuja / I Need A Girl Friend In Ikorodu Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 9:56am On May 07, 2018
ONE SUNDAY MORNING

“Aaaargh! Tunde you have killed me ooooo”, Mrs Olu screamed as she had yet another orgasm. “corpses don’t moan”, I replied. Then I held her legs apart and thrust deeper into her slimy cunt with my long rod. She moaned louder and tried to push my tummy away. Apparently, my steel hard cock was touching the end of her pussy. Mrs Olu couldn’t cope with my full blown cock. Her mature pussy in all its fatness tried woefully to constrict my throbbing monster. She produced so much cum juice that her pussy muscles lost grip of my cock. Mrs Olu lifted her body and held my neck. She looked straight into my eyes and screamed again, “I am cumming again”.
You would think I hated Mrs Olu from the way I ploughed her pussy after she announced her cumming. Her pussy began to have contractions as I bleeped her vehemently. Mrs Olu then pulled me closer until my chest was rubbing against her hard giant sized nipples. She wrapped her legs around my waist as we began to kiss. I pressed my cock deep inside her and stirred her pussy in several circular motions. Then I was about to cum too so I intensified my pounding. I became unsteady as my whole body convulsed. Just then, Mrs Olu told me she was cumming too. It was as though her voice activated the sperms inside my turgid cock. She held me tighter as I jerked and shot my cum deep into her womb.
“Oh…Tunde!…You’ve grown…..into something else….Oh my God!…hmmm…We have to…see everyday…until…I return in…two weeks time”. That was Mrs Olu panting and talking while trying to catch her breath. Just then, her phone began to ring. She checked her phone and smiled at me before picking up. “That’s your mom. She wasn’t picking her calls earlier so I sent her a text”, Mrs Olu said. By the time they were done talking on the phone, Mrs Olu looked worried. “Tunde, please get dressed and leave immediately. Your mom could be here any second. She’s at some place nearby and I invited her over in the text earlier”, Mrs Olu pleaded.
Mrs Olu just got back from the United States where she’s been for the past six years. Femi, her one and only son requested for my phone number via Facebook earlier and I gave it. I was expecting his call until I got a random Nigerian number calling my phone. As soon as I picked up, I heard, “Hello! Tunde, it’s mummy Femi. How are you and your mom? I’m in Nigeria now”. Instantly, I recognized the voice. That Ondo accent could never be erased even if Mrs Olu lived with aliens for five decades. “We’re fine ma. Welcome back”, I responded. Then she asked me to come over to her place asap as she had some things for me.
Mrs Olu was my mom’s best friend. Their friendship dated back to their teenage days together in the village. They attended the same schools; primary, secondary and university. Then, work separated them after school. Mrs Olu worked in a bank while mom was with the ministry of agriculture. Of a fact, my mom met my father through Mrs Olu. My father happened to be a close friend to Mrs Olu’s late elder brother. That said, you know the connection between Mrs Olu and my mom was decades old already. However, I put a strain to that relationship one Sunday morning. Mom returned from church unexpectedly to catch her best friend riding my young cock.
Mom had left for church only about forty-five minutes earlier. Usually, service begins by 8am and ends by 12pm. Mom left home and I was supposed to join her there as I woke up late. Mrs Olu had come visiting as usual. She had been mom’s shoulder to lean on since we lost my dad months back. Always so supportive as a best friend should be. However, she wasn’t feeling too good according to her. Mom and I were supposed to leave her at home and go to church. As soon as mom left, Mrs Olu came into my bedroom without knocking. I came out of the shower to meet her sitting in my bed. She was all smiles as I walked in with my schlong dangling between my legs.
It wasn’t going to be our first or even tenth time together in such an awkward scene. Before long, all her clothes were off. My young cock was busy giving her one orgasm after the other. After a while, Mrs Olu asked me to lay on my back and she took charge. It was my favorite position with her as it enables me savour her beauty and big nipples the most. Her thick and mature pussy wasn’t the tightest but it could make any man cum in a matter minutes. Mrs Olu closed her eyes and was about to have another orgasm on top of me when my room door flung open. It was my mom.

To be continued…

To read more, visit the blog below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 10:43pm On May 07, 2018
angry angry grin embarassed
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 8:35am On May 08, 2018
grin shocked cool embarassed tongue
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
sad sad grin grin
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2018
tongue tongue sad cheesy wink
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 1:49am On May 09, 2018
angry angry cool cool embarassed
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 9:43am On May 09, 2018
grin grin cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 12:57pm On May 09, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed tongue cheesy wink
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2018
angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 12:55am On May 10, 2018
cool embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 8:31am On May 10, 2018
sad cool smiley
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 11:42am On May 10, 2018
tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed wink smiley
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 3:56pm On May 10, 2018
embarassed embarassed grin shocked shocked
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 7:20pm On May 10, 2018
cool tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 11:15pm On May 10, 2018
angry cool smiley
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 12:30am On May 11, 2018
grin kiss kiss
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 7:40am On May 11, 2018
sad sad shocked cool grin[sup][/sup]
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 12:16pm On May 11, 2018
shocked tongue tongue
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 7:45pm On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 11:23pm On May 11, 2018
tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 8:43am On May 12, 2018
shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2018
embarassed shocked cheesy
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 2:22pm On May 12, 2018
kiss sad angry
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 6:28pm On May 12, 2018
cool cool tongue smiley
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 9:17pm On May 12, 2018
sad cool cool cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 11:54pm On May 12, 2018
cool cool angry angry sad
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 5:22pm On May 13, 2018
kiss kiss cheesy grin undecided undecided kiss
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2018
shocked angry kiss kiss
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 8:59pm On May 13, 2018
sad sad cool
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 10:25pm On May 13, 2018
sad lipsrsealed cool shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 12:13am On May 14, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy sad sad cool
Re: Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed by sherylng(f): 12:53pm On May 14, 2018
sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men / Abuja Meet Up / Feeling Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.