Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Bitter Experience At Federal Road Safety Corps Office - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Bitter Experience At Federal Road Safety Corps Office (489 Views)

My Bitter Experience At The Police Station / Appeal Court Orders Police To Reopen Peace Corps Office / Justice: Unseal Peace Corps Office Headquarters - Court Orders Nigeria Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience At Federal Road Safety Corps Office by masterpiece86: 11:54am On May 07, 2018
I will be very brief as much as possible...
Last week precisely, 2/05/2018 i went to FRSC office in Kaduna state located at Bida road opposite National Library to renew my driver's licence. The officer that attended to me ask me to table my expired licence and ask me to go to a cafe across the road to make a photocopy of my expired licence and to generate my payment schedule and thereafter go to the bank to make payment of #6,350 or #10,450 for 3 or 5yrs validity period respectively.

After spending 20 minutes to get the payment schedule, i proceeded to close by Wema Bank to make a payment of #6,350 and went back to tge office to tender the print out and the teller. The officer directed me to another desk for my print outs to be signed and stamped. I went back to the same officer and he ask me to go and make photocopy of all the documents. I had to go back to the cafe and made the photocopies. When i came back he demanded for the originals and ask me to keep the photocopies and that whenever FRSC officers stop me and request for my licence those my photocopies will suffice.
Thereafter, he ask me to come back this week to be captured and that i will be issued temporary print out after i am captured which will last for 60 days within which the original licence will be ready.
This morning i went back to the office to be captured and to my greatest surprise and dismay...the officer told me there was no light and that i should havev my seat and that "If Oga Comes In They Will Put On the Generator". This is almost mid-day and even the shadow of the oga is not yet to be seen.

(1) My question now is...isn't FRSC a revenue generating agency of government?

(2) Most they wait for the so called Oga to come to the office before putting on the generating set to do their legal and constitutional responsibility?

(3) Cant they take out some money from the fees being charged for the licence and fuel their generator even in the absence of the oga?

(4) The money charged for the licence isn't generator charges included since we all no light is never stable?

PLEASE, ADMIN PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE SO THAT THE AUTHORITIES WILL NO THE KIND OF CORRUPTION GOING ON IN YHIS PLACE.
Re: My Bitter Experience At Federal Road Safety Corps Office by unknownsolja: 12:34pm On May 07, 2018
masterpiece86:
I will be very brief as much as possible...
Last week precisely, 2/05/2018 i went to FRSC office in Kaduna state located at Bida road opposite National Library to renew my driver's licence. The officer that attended to me ask me to table my expired licence and ask me to go to a cafe across the road to make a photocopy of my expired licence and to generate my payment schedule and thereafter go to the bank to make payment of #6,350 or #10,450 for 3 or 5yrs validity period respectively.

After spending 20 minutes to get the payment schedule, i proceeded to close by Wema Bank to make a payment of #6,350 and went back to tge office to tender the print out and the teller. The officer directed me to another desk for my print outs to be signed and stamped. I went back to the same officer and he ask me to go and make photocopy of all the documents. I had to go back to the cafe and made the photocopies. When i came back he demanded for the originals and ask me to keep the photocopies and that whenever FRSC officers stop me and request for my licence those my photocopies will suffice.
Thereafter, he ask me to come back this week to be captured and that i will be issued temporary print out after i am captured which will last for 60 days within which the original licence will be ready.
This morning i went back to the office to be captured and to my greatest surprise and dismay...the officer told me there was no light and that i should havev my seat and that "If Oga Comes In They Will Put On the Generator". This is almost mid-day and even the shadow of the oga is not yet to be seen.

(1) My question now is...isn't FRSC a revenue generating agency of government?

(2) Most they wait for the so called Oga to come to the office before putting on the generating set to do their legal and constitutional responsibility?

(3) Cant they take out some money from the fees being charged for the licence and fuel their generator even in the absence of the oga?

(4) The money charged for the licence isn't generator charges included since we all no light is never stable?

PLEASE, ADMIN PUSH THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE SO THAT THE AUTHORITIES WILL NO THE KIND OF CORRUPTION GOING ON IN YHIS PLACE.

hahaha naija i hail o

(1) (Reply)

Youths Attacked Fulani Men In Truck / Ten Dead In Texas School Shooting, Student Arrested / Twitter: Man Dies In Lagos After His Pastor Prevented Him From Taking Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.