Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? (17228 Views)

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by OEPHIUS(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2018
This question was asked by Lux recently

"A woman gets a new job. The job comes with a higher position and double the salary she earned before plus some other benefits. However, she is required to move to a new location. What do you think her husband will do? #IAmMoreThanYouCanSee "

What do you think?

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Eberechi24(f): 12:37pm On May 07, 2018
the husband should allow the wife to relocate alone while he stays back because of his business, changing location affects business. wife comes home everyweekend

he can relocate with the wife if he depends on the wife financially or the relocation won't affect his business/ Establishment i.e he has capable hands running his finance.

it won't be easy but marriage is all about sacrifice and compromise

or they stick to the present job.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by tracyfemmmm: 1:13pm On May 07, 2018
Turn it down ke . In this Nigerian economy we will do long distance for a while until we figure it out.

17 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by MrGreenMavro: 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
grin

BABA if the money make sense I go relocate before her!!

So if ur wife becomes the President, u no go relocate go Aso rock?
so u go become First Man grin grin grin

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by moscobabs(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
Relocating is my hobby joor

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by pharigoldltd: 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
It's all depends.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by kstyle2(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
Quite difficult to answer. Assuming I earn 400k a mo th and my wife earns 80k a month but gets another job that pays say, 300k I honestly don't know how to tackle this. With the economic situation, her taking the new job would help but there is the likelihood of us drifting apart due to distance
If we happen to be newly weds or our marriage is still quite young, I'll plead with her to turn down the offer but if we've married for long and kids have grown, then she can take it. We'll figure out how to see ourselves.

20 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Ologogoro: 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
I'm here to read and like comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Canadamigrate: 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
Canada is the best place to move your family.

We provide you secured job and free accommodation, We're recognize worldwide as a legitimate Canadian immigration org

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Acidosis(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
A woman with kids or..?
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Johnson5258: 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
Move with her, home location from office should always be in favor of the wife because of stress and other chores she would need to do at home.

2 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by NLevents: 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
Eberechi24:
the husband should allow the wife to relocate alone while he stays back because of his business, changing location affects business. wife comes home everyweekend

he can relocate with the wife if he depends on the wife financially or the relocation won't affect his business/ Establishment i.e he has capable hands running his finance.

Wrong advice.

Women don't cope well being alone in another state. They start cheating on their men. A woman can't travel evey time she wants to make love to her husband

3 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by ExpiredNigeria: 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
d
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by fullstreets: 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
I will even though........

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
Simple, she should go alone.
After all, sex and other physical attachments depreciates as marriage grows older

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Khd95(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
relocate alone,we would fix time to see tho it will be very difficult to keep up with such arangement...but if they are willing to work not just as husband and wife but as partners,they will pull thru

2 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
I am assuming the husband has a job of his own. she should move with the kids and if his current job isn't paying so well or the office he works with has a branch where his wife has been transfered to, he can start looking for a job around there or work towards a transfer too
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Angelawhite(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
Is it when I have a multi-million investment situated in a state or when I'm jobless that I'll follow my wife?
Please put the question in context

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Musketeers: 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
If I am Jobless
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Olukokosir(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
Relocate kwa.. Not in dz Nigeria.

Mk God bless person ni... Ao much b flight money. We go c twice in a month nd wen Uhr on leave, she ll cum fully
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Richnero(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by carpmam: 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
Can't relocate with her,an average Nigerian woman tends to disrespect their husbands if they are dependent on them,tiwa savage is a good example

9 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by VictorRomanov: 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

Good thing you mentioned sacrifice and compromise. Why can't she sacrifice her new job for the sake of her marriage and family.

Its not like she was jobless before, and it's not like the family depends on her solely to run.

We should get our priorities right.

2 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Maydfourth: 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
No big deal.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by AgentGoat: 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
grin

The husband should move with her if he's jobless, hopeless and useless at home.

13 Likes

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by toluleke(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
If i have a job why would i. If not i will move and probably see if change of environment will check the status as a man you mustn't be at home while your woman put food on the table it kills esteem and your sense of reasoning, even if na 50 naira you can bring home make sure you drop something at home
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Ezedon(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
No
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Obierika(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
Ty
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Olukokosir(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2018
AgentGoat:
grin

The husband should move with her if he's jobless, hopeless and useless at home.

Kilode... All dz adjectives jst to qualify a noun.

Hopeless, jobless nd useless.

Dz one weak me oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.