Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? (17224 Views)

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2018
; grin

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Trottle: 6:25pm On May 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Good thing you mentioned sacrifice and compromise. Why can't she sacrifice her new job for the sake of her marriage and family.

Its not like she was jobless before, and it's not like the family depends on her solely to run.

We should get our priorities right.

On point Boss.
Why you should she relocate? I don't care whatever the new job wants to pay. She's staying back. I can't figure out, why on earth you should be married and will visit one or twice a month for years or decades probably. What's the essence of being married if you leave yourselves open to temptation in the name of a job? Os the husband complaining of not being able to provide or what?

That's why I hate bank jobs.

Seeing your family constantly and Sharing the good and bad together trumps whatever it is the so called "job" will be paying.

God's willing, I'll not experience such self.

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2018
?
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Trottle: 6:35pm On May 07, 2018
chronique:
I am not moving anywhere and I do not expect her to move too. She has to turn it down so long as we are not suffering and I am not depending on her. We'd stay together where we are, and cope with what we have. Not in this present Nigeria where you can be looking at the left and a promiscuous partner would give someone head in few seconds before you turn back.

Chop knuckles abeg. You have your balls intact. As long as you earn and provide, no one goes anywhere. If the job even pay more than a Senator's salary, e no cosain me.

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by chronique(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2018
Trottle:

Chop knuckles abeg. You have your balls intact. As long as you earn and provide, no one goes anywhere. If the job even pay more than a Senator's salary, e no cosain me.

Exactly!
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Seylad2009(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2018
cool
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
On top how much
Seylad2009:

Sis, you should have ask question before typing nonsense and justifying the scammer action.

I have been selling grammarly premium since last year with no issue. I purchased grammarly from the idiot last month.

If you encounter any challenges with what I give you, you contact me and stop typing rubbish.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by wyse24(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Seylad2009(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Seylad2009(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Shugaddict(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Shugavee how far?
Sorry.... Am not shugavee, it's shugaddict wink
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 7:14pm On May 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28pm On May 07, 2018
Shugaddict:

Sorry.... Am not shugavee, it's shugaddict wink
When you have the same style of typing.Let me observe shuga.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

dear, speak for yourself!! there is no encounter that will make one cheat if s/he doesn't want. it's all about sexual discipline and control

why do you guys think that self control is unattainable?

They lack it so they assume it's the same for others.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Alejandro2040: 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
Firstly if they're a new couple then it's probably not the best thing for her to move because new marriages can be fragile sometimes, distance can bring about distrust and paranoia. More so if she has kids to care for it's definitely not wise to let her relocate for obvious reasons,though like someone said being in a marriage requires sacrifice and compromise hence the couple can both parley and find common ground.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Eberechi24(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2018
pcguru1:

They lack it so they assume it's the same for others.

I smh for them
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by BIXYBABE: 9:46pm On May 07, 2018
The elders have spoken
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On May 07, 2018
I want to believe that the couple had started weighing all options before wifey applied for the job.

Let them carry out whatever they had resolved to do prior to the application.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Shugavee(f): 11:51pm On May 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Shugavee how far?
lol that's
Not me, alot of people hv started using shuga since I started!! N am fine dear n u
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 3:59am On May 08, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:26am On May 08, 2018
Shugavee:
lol that's
Not me, alot of people hv started using shuga since I started!! N am fine dear n u
I am doing great,Do have a lovely and fruitful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by sakssey23: 7:38am On May 08, 2018
Canadamigrate:

Canada is the best place to move your family.

We provide you secured job and free accommodation, We're recognize worldwide as a legitimate Canadian immigration org
Stop deceiving people abeg. Which one be free accommodation. Na so una go lie upandan..
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by VictorRomanov: 12:18pm On May 09, 2018
Newboss:
If you were the one who got the job, would you sacrifice it for the sake of your marriage? angry

Why not, since I am not jobless. Or why not relocate the family. Your family is everything. They re the reason you re even looking for a better job in the first place. So when they suffer because you have a new job, then what's the point?
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by VictorRomanov: 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
Eaugusta:

It depends, I know of a family that the woman was promoted Dec. Last year and needed to relocate with the family outside Nigeria. They all left January

The whole family is relocating, that's the point. Not working in London and your family is in Abuja and you say they should sacrifice for you. It doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman, it's just not right.
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Touchme222(f): 3:30pm On May 09, 2018
M[quote author=go4success post=67362379]The problem with these Grammarly accounts is multiple sign in from different locations. I had an account I have been using since February 2017 and it only got blocked when I used the same password on my mobile phone. I was desperate for an account and I contacted seylad when I saw his advert. I thought it was the kind of account I had before. But when he told me not to change the password, I knew I have entered one chance. That means he has shared it with many others. I kept noticing the continuous advert and I called him out that Grammarly will soon block the account. Lo and behold, it happened as I expected less than a week. I contacted him and since he was not ready to refund my money, he sent a password of another dubious account that also got blocked. I didn't bother to contact him anymore since my own account has been restored, thanks to the help of yemi2plus who got me the account in the first place. So wyse24 has done nothing wrong here. One of the warnings
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Touchme222(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2018
m
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Touchme222(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2018
Mtl
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by Touchme222(f): 3:33pm On May 09, 2018
J[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
cool
Re: Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? by go4success(f): 9:33pm On May 09, 2018
Hi bros, he has taken down wyse's details. And I promised to take down my posts in exchange. Kindly unquote me so I can edit the post.
funlord:

Lol....abeg try and help us sort out this their drama if possible.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.