Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ??? (947 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ??? by z11111: 1:27pm On May 07, 2018
Good day Admin,

I am a 42 years old woman. I have a successful career but I didnt have a husband until last last year. It was really tough when I was single especially as I began to approach late 30s. I was scared I was going to be alone for the rest of my life. I didnt know why most men didnt want to marry me. We would date for a couple of months and they end up breaking up with me. So when I met Phillip,an estate agent,I was happy that he took interest in me. The only problem was that his job as a real estate agent didnt pay much. He depended alot on commissions and most times,it was difficult to make sales so he was always without money.

I didnt bother much cos I have my own money. We dated for about six months. I gave him a car. He moved into my apartment. I got pregnant shortly so we quickly organized a court weeding and traditional marriage. My marriage has not been without challenges cos I am basically the bread winner of the house. I would not complain except that,my husband has refused to find something else that would give him good money. It does seem like he is very comfortable with....

Read full story and other stories on the blog. Make constructive comments on the blog too for many to appreciate :

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-my-husband-is-a-parasite-how-do-i-continue-to-live-with-him/
Re: Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ??? by pointblank247(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ??? by z11111: 7:22pm On May 07, 2018
Is it right for a lady to single handedly sponsor her wedding ?

pointblank247:
Hmmmmm
Re: Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ??? by pointblank247(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2018
z11111:
Is it right for a lady to single handedly sponsor her wedding ?
no, its not right at all
Re: Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ??? by z11111: 6:32am On May 22, 2018
What makes you think so ? What if the man has no work and cannot raise cash ?

pointblank247:
no, its not right at all

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think The Best To Do In This Kind Of Situation? / Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House / Women Are Dirtier In Bed Than Men - According To New Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.