Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry (37074 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Papa's And Mama's Of Nairaland. Lets Get To Know The Oldest Naiaralander. / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Mowunmiaf: 5:29pm On May 07, 2018
Wow! This definitely should be one of the longest relationship the Nigerian Music Industry will witness in these past years.

Talented rapper, Reminisce, whose album is soon to be released “Baba Hafusa” took to his Instagram page few hours ago to share this photo of himself and his baby mama who he calls “Iya Hafusa“.

HBD TO MY WIFE/BABY MOMMA/MY SUREST G FOR THE LAST 13YEARS.#IYAHAFUSA

He says he has been dating her for over 13 years now and reportedly, has two daughters for him. There were rumours that the rapper had a secret wedding with her last year but he debunked them by telling PUNCH,

“YES, WE LIVE TOGETHER. BUT WE HAVE ISSUES WITH COMMITMENT. I THINK WE ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE YET. WE WILL FORMALIZE THINGS WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES. I AM STILL PLANNING MY FUTURE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO BE A MUSICIAN FOREVER. I WILL QUIT MUSIC, MAYBE AFTER A DECADE.

source:http://aftrending.com/reminisce-shows-off-his-baby-mama-of-thirteen-years-says-hes-not-ready-to-marry/

18 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by thesicilian: 5:40pm On May 07, 2018
He should wait until he becomes a grandfather.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by lenghtinny(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2018
Baba hafusa no try angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Megatrix: 6:52pm On May 07, 2018
13 years? And still no plan to marry her? Reminisce is wicked

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by nanakgh(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2018
13 years? That's longer than most marriages last today

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Elnino4ladies: 10:42pm On May 07, 2018
How this guy become famous is mind boggling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by wittyt98(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by OneCorner: 11:19pm On May 07, 2018
Ugly woman grin

13 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Nedfed(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2018
When one of the eye as not gone blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Shukusheka(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
How this guy become famous is mind boggling
He sings good music, at least according to Nigerian standards.

32 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Emilokoiyawon: 2:32am On May 08, 2018
Alaga Ibile - correct guy. Furo ye da? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by seankay(m): 2:57am On May 08, 2018
These one na veteran baby mama o grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by runsgirl: 4:55am On May 08, 2018
Better than most marriages that collapse within 2 yrs

15 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by femi4: 6:00am On May 08, 2018
Senior baby mama

14 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by CaptainGOOD: 8:37am On May 08, 2018
Truth be told I'm not hating.. But youruba gals
Have more ugly ones than pretty ones.

Check facebook profiles

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 8:54am On May 08, 2018
angry..... No money for PoSH-AshuWaranssss ni ? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by miracle956: 8:54am On May 08, 2018
making the relationship official might destroy everything

4 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Timoleon(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2018
Reminisce has been married for over 16years...

7 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2018
Not ready to marry ? But ready to do papa and mama play.
Wonder what you are still planning since thirteen years.

4 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by damola1: 8:55am On May 08, 2018
Ibile o.b.o
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by carpmam: 8:56am On May 08, 2018
I don't wish for this kind of relationship for my enemies, talkless for my friend,thirteen years indeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by nobodysmanrob(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2018
I throway salute for the veteran babymama
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Pavore9: 8:57am On May 08, 2018
Well, his daughters are learning from daddy that there is nothing wrong with cohabiting with who they are not married to and that being a baby mama is cool. Those girls will certainly have commitment issues.

Your children develop certain personalities and you wonder where the problem is from!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by afroniger: 8:57am On May 08, 2018
As long as they are both happy with each other. 'Marriage' is no longer the 'safety net' it used to be because it has no guarantees anyway. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Abudu2000(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2018
Saka manjê

1 Like

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by asawanathegreat(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2018
Yeye dey smell follow this guy
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by dollarsplenty(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2018
How can you keep a woman ( with children) for 13 years without marrying her and still claim you love her?

Where are our moral, cultural and religious values?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by bestspoke: 8:58am On May 08, 2018
Respect
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by hillsiderfak(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2018
R
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by firstolalekan(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2018
Weyrey

Person sister

Person pikin embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by ikorodureporta: 8:59am On May 08, 2018
Which kyne stormy rain dey fall these days....i de fear o!.
Re: Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry by Factfinder1(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2018
And the stupid girl will not move on and kiv her life because of money.... How can you be dating someone for 13years and have a baby for him and he boldly says he's not ready to marry ...yet he torches girls anyhow on music videos and rub it on your face daily... Girls una go get sense I swear

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide / Lydia Lawrence-Nze Welcomes A Baby In Canada - Pictures / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.