Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) (44136 Views)

This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine / Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by EarthXmetahuman: 5:14pm On May 09, 2018
haffaze777:

wicked guy,permit me to copy ur number before you delete it bro
that's not my direct number though.
I have Also deleted it.
Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
that's not my direct number though.
I have Also deleted it.

eiyah, but it's ur whatsapp number
Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by EarthXmetahuman: 5:55pm On May 09, 2018
haffaze777:

eiyah, but it's ur whatsapp number
nope.. Just modem.
Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 09, 2018
Lothario:
Atleast we are better than ur family bastard

Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn........

Lame and weak grin

1 Like

Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 09, 2018
ogbiwa:
While I commend his desire and passion to put his hands to work, however I don't and won't celebrate this. And no sensible person should. There is something called excellence and it is simply the quality of going the extra mile. If he could come up with this then he could have come up with something better. Fine he doesnt have the machines and all but atleast he had a hacksaw and file. That's how he was able to cut up the metal. What prevented him from spending extra time on each cut piece filing and sanding it to smoothness and near perfect fit atleast? Let's stop celebrating these stuff and instead encourage these guys to do more. The world is at the jet age already!

You’re a true Nigerian.
Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by Lothario(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn........
Lame and weak grin
Still doesn't change the fact that you're a bastard
Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
Lothario:
Still doesn't change the fact that you're a bastard

grin

Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
nope.. Just modem.
ok brother
Re: See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) by Adisaowalla: 6:03am On May 22, 2018
Factfinder1:
Nigerians always building rubbish if he can build this why can't he settle down and build something clean and more presentable..... Car looks like a traditional deity

grin

You get very bad mouth sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Locally Fabricated Shuttle Bus From Unizik(photos) / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria / What To Do If Your Tyre Bursts While On Top Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.