Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,788 members, 7,798,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths (39042 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by CuriousMynd: 6:56pm On May 07, 2018

As shared by Bolanle Victoria on Twitter;
"These are some of the substances our youths now take

Codeine
Tramadol
Dry pawpaw leaves
Hypo in lacasera
Tom Tom in lacasera
Burnt bitumen
Dry plantain leaves
Burnt tyres
Spirogyra
Rephnol
Methylated spirit in codeine
Cannabis, igbo
Gum
10days urine

Be warned,they are deadly"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-lists-the-dangerous-substances-consume-by-youths.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by bujebudanu1(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
She didn't include the new discovery in the north. # lizard shit

But wait
Is that hypo am seeing there grin
People just like poison

Urine Ojo mewa
Spirogyra
I wonder d kinda highness in such poison

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Blakjewelry(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2018
she must be a tester

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by IamD18: 7:04pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by lenghtinny(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2018
For real!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by HOLYDICK(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2018
Oya,
jedi nab e,
ale nab e,
monkey tail nab e,
skushis nab e,
alomo a wan be
Kerewa bam eh,
ogidiga bam eh,
bajinatu bam eh

Signed : science students director

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by TSOM(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2018
Sure; they know these substances are dangerously toxic but when you warn them to get off these drugs, they try to make it look like you are some sanctimonious, over-exerting control freak instead of a genuinely concerned person.

But hypo in Lacasera and ten-day-standing urine? You are exaggerating, madam. No one who's even remotely sane would consume those.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Olifiz(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2018
Chemical engineers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by makydebbie(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2018
Only a proper mad person will take ten day urine. Haba.

Hypo in lacasera, some people will be tempting God.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by rosieluv(f): 7:40pm On May 07, 2018
include cigarettes too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by brightalo17: 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
Burnt Tyers kwa wetin that one come they do for body again

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by hillsiderfak(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2018
O
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Martinez19(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2018
One would expect that human beings would shy away from anything that harms them but the opposite is the case. Instead people lean towards alcohol, hard drugs, cigarettes and other dangerous substances.

The thing I can't understand is that smokers are aware of the fact that smoking kills but they still smoke. Hian!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2018
which one is ten days urine again
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by onecornerboy(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2018
URINE......! CHAIII WHAT ARE WE TURNING INTO....!! I HEARD SOME USE TO SNIFF THE VAPOUR COMING OUT OF PIT TOILET HOW TRUE IS IT?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Holysucker(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2018
onecornerboy:
URINE......! CHAIII WHAT ARE WE TURNING INTO....!! I HEARD SOME USE TO SNIFF THE VAPOUR COMING OUT OF PIT TOILET HOW TRUE IS IT?

So true bro...av seen some groups of mallams doing dat shit all in d bid to get high...

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Adejunwonlo94: 9:02pm On May 07, 2018
I pray our government make and implement great policies to control the use of these drugs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by anonymuz(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2018
bujebudanu1:

But wait
People just like poison

Urine Ojo mewa
Spirogyra
OK boy this is pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by roarik(f): 9:08pm On May 07, 2018
loud it ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by onecornerboy(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2018
Holysucker:

So true bro...av seen some groups of mallams doing dat shit all in d bid to get high...
CHAII THE ANOYING PART IS WHEN THE SEE POO SOME WHERE THEY WILL FEEL DISGUSTED BUT WILL LATER GO AND SNIFF DECOMPOSED SHIT

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by GreatrAnalyst: 10:07pm On May 07, 2018
bujebudanu1:

But wait
People just like poison

Urine Ojo mewa
Spirogyra

I thought it's only me in awe of this.
What is giving them inspiration on the substance to use to become a 'royal' highness??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by giftedheart1(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
from all indications, Nigeria has the GREATEST SCIENTISTS in this generation.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by rex444(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2018
I mean,the rate is alarming....9 out of 10 youths smoke sumthin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by ikbnice(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2018
TSOM:
Sure; they know these substances are dangerously toxic but when you warn them to get off these drugs, they try to make it look like you are some sanctimonious, over-exerting control freak instead of a genuinely concerned person.

But hypo in Lacasera and ten-day-standing urine? You are exaggerating, madam. No one who's even remotely sane would consume those.

I swear to God, the aspect colored may not be an exaggeration. I have personally seen guys inhaling concentrated and undiluted sukudie wey abokis dey sell, also car paint and the worst of all, you know that pipe wey dem dey put for soakaway, guys dey inhale am, dat nah raw and pure shit. .
Bottomline is that, many in this generation are already cursed. I don't know how a right thinking, energetic and ambitious young guys, many between the ages of 15 to 28 will indulge in all this obviously life damaging practices. Any sane man will know that this can't lead to anything good sooner or later.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by SoapQueen(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2018
CuriousMynd:

As shared by Bolanle Victoria on Twitter;
"These are some of the substances our youths now take

Codeine
Tramadol
Dry pawpaw leaves
Hypo in lacasera
Tom Tom in lacasera
Burnt bitumen
Dry plantain leaves
Burnt tyres
Spirogyra
Rephnol
Methylated spirit in codeine
Cannabis, igbo
Gum
10days urine

Be warned,they are deadly"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-lists-the-dangerous-substances-consume-by-youths.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Wow! Wow! How do people discover these things?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by SoapQueen(f): 10:46pm On May 07, 2018
onecornerboy:
CHAII THE ANOYING PART IS WHEN THE SEE POO SOME WHERE THEY WILL FEEL DISGUSTED BUT WILL LATER GO AND SNIFF DECOMPOSED SHIT

Damn. Does it have psychoactive effects?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Elnino4ladies: 10:47pm On May 07, 2018
Solution...... I'm guilty of codeine, alcohol, rephenol, and tramadol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by onecornerboy(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

Damn. Does it have psychoactive effects?
ACCORDING TO WHAT I HEARD IT HAS
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 07, 2018
Tom Tom in Lacasera

How tf do people come up with this shiii?

The Hypo, Spirogyra, urine parts have got to be exaggerations

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Aldebaran(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2018
Anybody taking that will surely damage their kidney and liver grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths by Dramadiddy(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2018
This is so crazy mehn, damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos / Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.