Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives (43176 Views)

Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos / Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by reportminds: 7:23pm On May 07, 2018
Xerona and her husband, DJ Caise begin their honeymoon in Maldives.

Donald Duke's daughter, Xerona and her husband, Derin 'DJ Caise' Philips are in the Maldives for their honeymoon.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/xerona-and-her-husband-dj-caise-begin.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Jochabed(f): 7:34pm On May 07, 2018
So cute! Continue in LOVE!! The Lord be with you two.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by carpmam: 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
Funny names I must say,may their marriage not b as funny as their names

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
Will their honey moon send "I belong to everybody" back to Daura??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Dazydear: 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by sirugos(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
Love and money is a beautiful thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Torosk1(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
So?
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
I go make am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Ezedon(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
So cute
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by donnie(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
Una go gree us hear word?

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Yinxies(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
Me am still looking for money for my wedding.... Somebody please come and buy what am selling na

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On May 07, 2018
Good for them. May God bless their home. smiley
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by bedspread: 8:45pm On May 07, 2018
As u admire these 2, Brethren go GET UR PVC's

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 8:45pm On May 07, 2018
ok
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Freshprime(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by iluvdonjazzy: 8:45pm On May 07, 2018
wetin concern me na
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Newbeginnings(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2018
What kind of name is Xenora

3 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2018
Cute couple
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by kaen1317: 8:48pm On May 07, 2018
Poverty is a baaaaarstard. According to Davido, love is sweeter wen money enter am
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Dcaliphate(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2018
From the expensive treats in the maldives to luxurious hotels in Hawaii to the one room in obalende, where ever you go, the pvssy will taste the same wherever u knack it. Abeg leave me i no get power embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2018
Google is ur friend
Newbeginnings:
What kind of name is Xenora
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by futureenergy: 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
Good for them. But Donald Duke will not be president because as a governor he couldn't even build where his child can do a honeymoon. Tinapa is not fit for them, hence wasting our resources to develop another country in the name of honeymoon.

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by IbokPatrick(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
OP..
Add with stolen fund
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by miqos02(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2018
Seen
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by eddyslim(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2018
Congratulations. God pls let thy will be done.
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by ud4u: 8:56pm On May 07, 2018
Money dey talk
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by ufuosman(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2018
Make them flex
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Iceberg3: 8:59pm On May 07, 2018
Maldives..hmmml
My last vessel was registered there.
Must be a nice country.

May they not have been president like Buhari otherwise their country would become a kwantiri. grin

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by sole26: 8:59pm On May 07, 2018
OK
Re: Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives by Harrynight(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2018
carpmam:
Funny names I must say,may their marriage not b as funny as their names

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.