Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wale, The Only Nigerian Rapper Keeping It Real Abroad: Pls Come Home. Pics! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale, The Only Nigerian Rapper Keeping It Real Abroad: Pls Come Home. Pics! (2408 Views)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] / Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead / Will Ini Edo Accept Her Hubby's Son Into Their Home?: Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wale, The Only Nigerian Rapper Keeping It Real Abroad: Pls Come Home. Pics! by koolaid23: 10:31am On May 21, 2010
I'm always happy seeing this dude keeping it real in the United state. I'm so proud to be an African,

You are the voice of our generation Bro, Keep the shit real and thug in peace!

I always Bomb his music "DIARY " pls tune ur shit up when ur listening to it,

Re: Wale, The Only Nigerian Rapper Keeping It Real Abroad: Pls Come Home. Pics! by Mafia4life(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2010
I like that dude too. But i hate the fact that he fuccs with that punk rapper called Gucci mane.
Re: Wale, The Only Nigerian Rapper Keeping It Real Abroad: Pls Come Home. Pics! by bawomolo(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2010
he is nigerian by name and heritage. he is more of an american who reps DC

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Smoking Weed At The Eko Hotel / Watch The Video Of Burna Boy’s Performance On Panties | IS THAT AN ERECT!ON? / SEE How A Bodyguard Grabbedrihanna's Boobs In Public [see Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.