Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67502 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Where's everyone at?

Seems like Pilgrim is now invincible.
Bajie was right.
Sunny just made the biggest mistake of his life even more than the death of Veil.
Sunny signed over the fate of all the inhabitants of the badlands.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/979701/Into-The-Badlands-season-3-return-date-next-episode-air-series-AMC-S03E09
When is the next episode airing?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2018
bazkid24:
When is the next episode airing?
Still undisclosed
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Still undisclosed
Damn. Can't wait for the next episode
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
bazkid24:
Damn. Can't wait for the next episode
Pilgrim is going to be unstoppable and that is a big source of concern.
Henceforth Sunny will be an emotional wreck.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Pilgrim is going to be unstoppable and that is a big source of concern.
Henceforth Sunny will be an emotional wreck.
He acted like an idiot in dat last episode
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
well, MK pisses me off.

I think The Widow just got her powers back. major upgrade

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Twisting:
well, MK pisses me off.
MK Is an idiot
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
bazkid24:

He acted like an idiot in dat last episode

You couldn't blame him. Henry means the world to him.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Where's everyone at?

Seems like Pilgrim is now invincible.
Bajie was right.
Sunny just made the biggest mistake of his life even more than the death of Veil.
Sunny signed over the fate of all the inhabitants of the badlands.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/979701/Into-The-Badlands-season-3-return-date-next-episode-air-series-AMC-S03E09

Was it not Bajie that sent the signal for Pilgrim. Even Bajie's wife left him cause of his obsession with Astra. Sunny wanted Henry cured.

How was Veil's death, Sunny's fault?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
MickyMozay:

Was it not Bajie that sent the signal for Pilgrim. Even Bajie's wife left him cause of his obsession with Astra. Sunny wanted Henry cured.

How was Veil's death, Sunny's fault?

It is not his fault per say but if you look closely when he met Bajie for the first time this season in the refugee camp.
He blame himself for her death.

Forget about who called pilgrim.
Sunny sealed the fate of the badlands
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It is not his fault per say but if you look closely when he met Bajie for the first time this season in the refugee camp.
He blame himself for her death.

Forget about who called pilgrim.
Sunny sealed the fate of the badlands

There's nothing sunny could have done there. Henry would have probably died. If it was Bajie he would have done the same. Guess it was meant to happen.

I remember when Pilgrim first arrived at the Badlands. He took castor and his girlfriend to fight some of Chao's men at a checkpoint. After the fight, he told the last man standing that he brings them salvation.

Put yourself in Sunny's Shoes what would you have done? Let Henry die? Maybe he taught Henry dying would probab mean Veil died for nothing.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2018
Twisting:
well, MK pisses me off.

Yeah, that will be the best narrative. Sunny's sister though is what remains unknown. My best guess will be she isn't alived anymore and someone between the Widow or the Master Abbot knew how she died.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2018
MickyMozay:

Yeah, that will be the best narrative. Sunny's sister though is what remains unknown. My best guess will be she isn't alived anymore and someone between the Widow or the Master Abbot knew how she died.

According to statement credited to Daniel Wu, the guy playing sunny.
His sister is still alive.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

According to statement credited to Daniel Wu, the guy playing sunny.
His sister is still alive.

Good. My best bet will be the Master Abbot
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
MickyMozay:

Good. My best bet will be the Master Abbot

Come to think of it.

The master abbot has never met sunny.
She is probably the one that locked his gift.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Come to think of it.

The master abbot has never met sunny.
She is probably the one that locked his gift.

It could be. But she is the one then she's not Sunny sister. I think Sunny's sister will be different from the person who locked his gift.

Sunny's gift was locked (i think) on that boat owned by the river king. Given Sunny's age when he was on the boat, his sister won't hve been that powerful to lock his brother's gift.

The person who locked Sunny's gift probably took him off the boat. I still can't wait to see the narrative AMC will use.

Despite what you said. Something still tells me Sunny's sister is already dead.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by AgentPein(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Guys any idea when ep 9 is coming? I'm super waiting for it, and BTW how many people think the master at the abbot might be sunny sister

This is my first time on this tread and this section, hope I'm welcome
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
AgentPein:
Guys any idea when ep 9 is coming? I'm super waiting for it, and BTW how many people think the master at the abbot might be sunny sister

You're very welcome
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
AgentPein:

Go back and watch the scene where Sunny was reminiscing about his experience on that boat.

Someone covered his mouth from behind.
I think that person is his sister.

Looking at the frame of the person.
I will rule out the widow (she can't be that big at the time).
Unless they introduce a new character, I am sticking with the idea of the Abbot being Sunny's sister.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by AgentPein(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Go back and watch the scene where Sunny was reminiscing about his experience on that boat.

Unless they introduce a new character, I am sticking with the idea of the Abbot being Sunny's sister.

That's what I said bro, that the girl called master at the abbot might be sunny's sister, cause at the look of things that girl haven't showcase her full power ⛮, she might be the powerful enough to lock sunny power to the extent that the witch cant unlock it and access it fully.

And at the look of things it's sure that widow is getting her powers back and likely that the master is gonna fight pilgrim
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The person who covered Sunny's mouth was much older than Sunny. The person couldn't have been his sister.

Remember those people on red custom, that the river king had informed about Sunny's whereabout. The river king said they had been searching for sunny since the day at that ship.

My best guess, someone who "used" to work with those Red Clan people but no longer with them. The person knew about the shipment carrying Sunny and his sister with other kids.

The person took Sunny off that boat. But knew the only way Sunny will actually be free from those Red Clan people haunting him, was if he never remember who he is. So the person, wipes Sunny's memory and locked his power. So Sunny's can start a new life elsewhere.

Remember, the witch that Bajie and Sunny took henry to see. When she felt Sunny's power, she said it was beyond imagination and the person who locked it must have been powerful. Sunny's power actually threw the witch away when she tried to access it.

All that can't be Sunny's sister. I still stand with my theory that Sunny's sister is dead.

And if she isn't, then the Master Abbot is the likely person. Maybe she was saved from that ship by the Abbots and taken to monastery where she developed her powers.

What I can't figure out is who locked Sunny's powers.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
MickyMozay:

The person who covered Sunny's mouth was much older than Sunny. The person couldn't have been his sister.

Remember those people on red custom, that the river king had informed about Sunny's whereabout. The river king said they had been searching for sunny since the day at that ship.

My best guess, someone who "used" to work with those Red Clan people but no longer with them. The person knew about the shipment carrying Sunny and his sister with other kids.

The person took Sunny off that boat. But knew the only way Sunny will actually be free from those Red Clan people haunting him, was if he never remember who he is. So the person, wipes Sunny's memory and locked his power. So Sunny's can start a new life elsewhere.

Remember, the witch that Bajie and Sunny took henry to see. When she felt Sunny's power, she said it was beyond imagination and the person who locked it must have been powerful. Sunny's power actually threw the witch away when she tried to access it.

All that can't be Sunny's sister. I still stand with my theory that Sunny's sister is dead.

And if she isn't, then the Master Abbot is the likely person. Maybe she was saved from that ship by the Abbots and taken to monastery where she developed her powers.

What I can't figure out is who locked Sunny's powers.

We should anticipate the introduction of a powerful new character into the series then.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by AgentPein(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

We should anticipate the introduction of a powerful new character into the series then.
Yes someone that will be a counter to pilgrim
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Exactly grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
AgentPein:

Yes someone that will be a counter to pilgrim

Not really. The way i play it in my head it's Pilgrim vs Sunny. Since we say Sunny sealed the fate of the Badlands by making Pilgrim him more powerful.

So what better way to save the Badlands than the man who caused it. But how will Sunny defeat Pilgrim who is not only POWERFUL but also very KNOWLEDGEABLE. Pilgrim knows a lot of stuffs that happened during the existence of Astra and all.

So i think that's were the new powerful character comes in. The character who am guessing blocked Sunny's power and stole him memory. Will have to unlock Sunny's power and also guide him with insights on how to defeat Pilgrim.

But then since the fight is between Sunny and Pilgrim. Why did the Master About give the Widow her power back. And told her she needs to end her little fight with Chao, that a much larger one is coming.

Well, Remember Bajie told Sunny he shouldn't listen to Pilgrim about the machine. That Pilgrim will have the power to create dark ones. Am guessing Pilgrim will turn all his men into dark ones.

So that's where the Widow will need her power. This second half of the season could potential be a blood bath. The Badlands might not remain the same after the season.

Everything is assumptions though.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
MickyMozay:

Not really. The way i play it in my head it's Pilgrim vs Sunny. Since we say Sunny sealed the fate of the Badlands by making Pilgrim him more powerful.

So what better way to save the Badlands than the man who caused it. But how will Sunny defeat Pilgrim who is not only POWERFUL but also very KNOWLEDGEABLE. Pilgrim knows a lot of stuffs that happened during the existence of Astra and all.

So i think that's were the new powerful character comes in. The character who am guessing blocked Sunny's power and stole him memory. Will have to unlock Sunny's power and also guide him with insights on how to defeat Pilgrim.

But then since the fight is between Sunny and Pilgrim. Why did the Master About give the Widow her power back. And told her she needs to end her little fight with Chao, that a much larger one is coming.

Well, Remember Bajie told Sunny he shouldn't listen to Pilgrim about the machine. That Pilgrim will have the power to create dark ones. Am guessing Pilgrim will turn all his men into dark ones.

So that's where the Widow will need her power. This second half of the season could potential be a blood bath. The Badlands might not remain the same after the season.

Everything is assumptions though.

Not assumptions..
You are right.
The prosphesy said that Pilgrim will usher in an era of blood and chaos..

Now that we will have many dark ones.
We will finally see the full functionality of the dark gift
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by AgentPein(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Can't wait to see sunny at full power, it's gonna be deadly

Catalyst vs dark one
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2018
AgentPein:

Catalyst vs dark one

The gift is much more than what we have seen so far.
See how the Abbot deflected the arrows and how she healed her injured arm after M.K punched her.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

See how the Abbot deflected the arrows and how she healed her injured arm after M.K punched her.

Yeah. There's a lot more more about the gift. Am even thinking Pilgrim might not know the healing aspect of it. That's if it truly has. He killed castor. If he knew about the healing he could have teached him and his girlfriend how to heal themselves.

Sunny told castor girlfriend that power makes them weak every time they cut themselves to use it. Even the witch was amazed MK could turn on his dark power without cutting himself. It even made her persuade Pilgrim inti kill Castor saying they don't need him anymore.

Or the healing and more powerful stuffs is left for great ones like Pilgrim, Sunny, and the Master Abbot.

I think the Widow might be that powerful also. I remember a flash back they did about her youth age when she still had her powers. She fought so effortlessly.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2018
AgentPein:

Catalyst vs dark one

That fight will be the highlight of this season. AMC had better not screw it up.

Imagine if Pilgrim gives the witch dark powers and she is set to fight the Master Abbot. That also could be interesting. A witch with a dark power
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2018
MickyMozay:

Yeah. There's a lot more more about the gift. Am even thinking Pilgrim might not know the healing aspect of it. That's if it truly has. He killed castor. If he knew about the healing he could have teached him and his girlfriend how to heal themselves.

Sunny told castor girlfriend that power makes them weak every time they cut themselves to use it. Even the witch was amazed MK could turn on his dark power without cutting himself. It even made her persuade Pilgrim inti kill Castor saying they don't need him anymore.

Or the healing and more powerful stuffs is left for great ones like Pilgrim, Sunny, and the Master Abbot.

I think the Widow might be that powerful also. I remember a flash back they did about her youth age when she still had her powers. She fought so effortlessly.

The Widow's gift must be enormous for it to warrant being under lock and key.
I didn't see any flashback about the widow fighting with the gift.
Which season and episode?

Modified : Now I remember, the flashback was when Bajie was explaining things to M.K in the monastery. Right?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by AgentPein(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Yes that girl is deadly

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (62) (Reply)

BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / Tboss Travelling For Her NYSC In Public Transport (Throwback Photo) / Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.