Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,548 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently (953 Views)

Should I Travel Or Do Business? / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by Trustme2(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2018
I have a 37 year old brother who's unmarried but would be married later by June this year. He has over 10 years experience in Public Procurement and currand an MBA(Human Resources) D. I have tried to discourage him but he looks resolute in his plans to go. My worry now is what are his chances or survival and not regretting his actions as such moves cannot be guaranteed. What's your take people on this
Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 07, 2018
And you still need to ask? As a professional he will have better opportunities out there don't even second guess it .

Nigerias currency gets weaker each year. Buying power reduces and to make things worse buhari may return again unfortunately hence things will worsen!

So what he can afford now with 309k he won't.this same time next year .

Security is getting worse

Education standard is falling

Health Care is zero

Need I go on?

Listen all those who come.here telling people about the dangers of travelling abroad are usually.people.who where deported I know a.few on this forum !

Alot of them also have been banned for long.from reapplying for visa, get frustrated and come here spilling thrash about how it's better to stay here in Nigeria , remember misery lives company!

How can one.in their right mind compare developed countries where there is real policing and security, good health care that can handle all.emergencies and health issues, Good currency with strong buying power , good services from banking to travel, good internet , good power supply, good roads, good educational system, good services generally, original products , clothes , shoes, wallets everything you buy in shops is original!

Cars are good quality and affordable...

Why do you think the rich go for healthcare abroad?

Oh if Nigeria is so good stay here for a kidney transplant na

Oga forget those people when I see their threads I just laugh

Even my mum retired and has moved there

Who in their right mind will see paradise and tell you hell is better

Though if you consider how you can corruptly avoid taxes, launder money, steal and run away, cheat and spend ill gotten wealth with impunity then Nigeria is better for you

But if you also want your kids to grow up in a society with good education and have good role models not the likes of tinubu or buhari then it's a no brainer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 07, 2018
b
Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by savio93(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2018
Here to read, comment
Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by whitebeard(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2018
As for me..me and naija we dey together..not that I can't travel..I gat families in European countries and Americas, just I prefer Nigeria that's all..

I love Nigeria..!! Through thick and thin.I have hope..! Never giving up on my country, she is my pride..!!

People saying u cannot make it in Nigeria grin..it cause they are "simply ignorant"...!!

One love people..!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by theamerican(f): 12:21am On May 08, 2018
He's 37. Tell him to spend 6 months-1 year on planning the best immigration path... and give himself 5 to 10 years. In 10 years, he's going to come back and tell you he made the best decision ever by moving out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by vickifeanyi47(m): 4:05am On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:
As for me..me and naija we dey together..not that I can't travel..I gat families in European countries and Americas, just I prefer Nigeria that's all..

I love Nigeria..!! Through thick and thin.I have hope..! Never giving up on my country, she is my pride..!!

People saying u cannot make it in Nigeria grin..it cause they are "simply ignorant"...!!

One love people..!

What is this one saying sef sad
whitebeard:

One love people..!

What is this one saying sef
Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by whitebeard(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2018
vickifeanyi47:

What is this one saying sef sad

What is this one saying sef
travel to Canada abeg..no dey disturb me..!

2 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently by Trustme2(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
theamerican:
He's 37. Tell him to spend 6 months-1 year on planning the best immigration path... and give himself 5 to 10 years. In 10 years, he's going to come back and tell you he made the best decision ever by moving out.
You mean the chances of success is high? Pls can you share some experience?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Bikini-clad Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Riding An Elephant In Bali (ph / I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight / City Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.