Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth (29854 Views)

Honda Cars Front Wheel Falling Out / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / 2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by JoshMedia: 10:51am On May 08, 2018
Glad when I see persistent and triumphant Nigerians!!

Check my signature
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Prinzyy: 10:52am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Bisi is Yoruba name. The Yoruba blood in him is responsible for his engineering brilliance.

Yoruba Amaka
do yorubas answer nnabuisi=isi?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by asawanathegreat(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2018
Worthy of emulating by our youths
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 10:54am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Bisi is Yoruba name. The Yoruba blood in him is responsible for his engineering brilliance.

Yoruba Amaka

If I ‘wooz’ you upper iweka slap, you’ll be paralysed forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 10:54am On May 08, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Shut up! �

I G B O * A M A K A.

Igbo also being SK Amaka, the name of my future babe.

Take it!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by princenaira(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2018
walezy85:
Nigeria got talent abegy make this guy join hands with other automobile industry in Nigeria for us to start manufacturing our own car we gat all it takes not just producing theoretical engineers, this time we need practicing engineers

If una agree naa
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Toks2008(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2018
Lol! Let's see how the e-tribal warriors will reconcile this flattino/Afonja combo...
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by GraGra247(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2018
While Bisi Alimi is busy hunting for shit loaded male ass holes to rape.

What an irony.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:02am On May 08, 2018
profmallor:
spent 10 years in pharmaceuticals before finding his true passion, now that's thought-provoking. I am sure he is fulfilled in his field because that's what he was born to do.

Aka ekpuchi onwa...don’t ask me to translate.

Amanda Ngozi Adichie also spent some years in Medicine and surgery and pharmacy before she embraced writing full time.

Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:04am On May 08, 2018
GraGra247:
While Bisi Alimi is busy hunting for shit loaded men ass holes to rape.

Pls don’t bring Slimy Alimi to this thread. We are here to celebrate excellence and intelligence.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by tonyimadu: 11:05am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka
Full name Ndubisi Ezerioha https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisi_Ezerioha

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:06am On May 08, 2018
Invest ineducation oh so they can build the boeings of tommorrow and not be boko Haram and Fulani herdesmen.
The diffrence is in the mind.

Pic 1 are white igbos
Pic 2 Almajiri
Pic 3 GEJ Almajiri schools that has been abandoned

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2018
More on Bisimoto

3 Shares

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by vicfy(m): 11:08am On May 08, 2018
Igbo ndi Oma!
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by wehdone(m): 11:09am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

Lol... Ndubisi cheesy
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2018
Toks2008:
Lol! Let's see how the e-tribal warriors will reconcile this flattino/Afonja combo...
My friend no flattino/Afonja combo here, he is full Igbo guy no blood mix

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:13am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

Bisi is short form of the Igbo name "Ndubisi".

Ndu bu-isi

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:16am On May 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Igbo or Yoruba, it doesn't matter. He is a Nigerian. Nd it's a good one.

Why I am forever skeptical of Nigeria making any meaningful progress the way it is right now.

Tribalism colors everything. This is worse than racism because it can't be shamed enough. It is our undoing. How can we ever trust in such a climate? It's nigh impossible.

Anyway hope you are giving your man the peace he deserves.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Yoruba Amaka

This is the sort of unity Nigerians ought to aspire to.

Brilliant on your part smiley
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by OChimex: 11:21am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

Lol. Bisi is not a Yoruba name, okay. It's the short form of Chibisi, which means God is the head.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Ellabae(f): 11:22am On May 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

Why I am forever skeptical of Nigeria making any meaningful progress the way it is right now.

Tribalism colors everything. This is worse than racism because it can't be shamed enough. It is our undoing. How can we ever trust in such a climate? It's nigh impossible.

Lol I will when he comes around.
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by wtfcoded: 11:23am On May 08, 2018
whitebeard:
Wow..NCAN are confused rite now man..!
No not at all.
He's Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Okey80: 11:24am On May 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yoruba amaka, i don hear another one. These are some of the reasons i love Nairaland
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Ilajeboy(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2018
I need a perfume under 3k.......that's better than CHRIS ADAMS..... Anyone with a good idea?
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka
his name is Ndubuisi Ezerioha, not bisi brother

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Nobody: 11:30am On May 08, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:

If he was a drug dealer caught, hypocrite nairalanders will tag him Igbo or Biafra and start insulting the who Igbo for no reason, that's why I don't blame the Igbo when they hail Igbo instead of Nigeria
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by 1miccza: 11:30am On May 08, 2018
This is my plan irrespective of time and age
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by phoenix90(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka

Ndubisi is the name....
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bisi is also one of the few to bust the 9-second barrier wide open without the help of forced induction.

General Background

Hailing from a scientific oriented family background, he attended the Anambra State University of Technology, Anambra, Nigeria at the age of 15 to study Petrochemical Engineering.

Born of Nigerian parents, Father, Dr. Emesia Ezerioha holds bachelor's degrees in Earth sciences and Geology from California State University, Los Angeles, Master's degrees in Earth Science and Economics and a doctorate in International Marketing.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/05/meet-bisi-ezerioha-builder-of-fastest.html

Op why was the mother left out Are u misogynistic or does she not fit into ur tribal agenda masked underneath the achievements of the young man. On Wikipedia and eveywhere else parents are named with both father and mother included no matter wat. Here she is conveniently avoided. Kindly explain urself. Thx
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by Abagworo(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2018
taurusdude0:
Ndi anambaLa grin

Imo dude. Ezerioha is purely an Imo dialect name.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by selemempe: 11:38am On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yoruba Amaka
lol....his name is Ndubuisi...shortened to bisi in America...his two parents are pure igbos
Re: Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth by FBIL: 11:47am On May 08, 2018
Bisi Ezerioha! Which kind name be this? How can you join Yoruba with Igbo? Abi ur California father never yan you say if you mix ewedu with our ofe nsala, say you go purge? Nwoke m degharia afa gi a! Unless you meant to write Ndubisi Ezerioha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria / Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) / I was Locked up, Extorted And Harrassed By Police In Aba Over Lagos Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.