Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers (1981 Views)

RIP CSS and Bootstrap. Tailwind Is The Real Deal. / Mass Resignation Of Software Engineers Disrupts Banks Digitisation Move / How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Yanumo(m): 1:24am On May 08, 2018
Banks rips us through mundane charges like ATM charges, SMS charges, overdraft, maintenance.

What if I told you there are ways to hurt this banks, through viruses and malwares. the technology is here.

DM me let's discuss

@zamie.
If you're an hacker or want to be you need to know this.
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:50am On May 08, 2018
Yanumo:
Banks rips us through mundane charges like ATM charges, SMS charges, overdraft, maintenance.

What if I told you there are ways to hurt this banks, through viruses and malwares. the technology is here.

DM me let's discuss

@zamie.

you could go to jail for it

4 Likes

Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by terry50(m): 2:02am On May 08, 2018
When I mean pack more than 3 persons.
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Yanumo(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

you could go to jail for it
I could! Or we could set the system to be lenient
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Yanumo(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2018
terry50:

So if your going for this go in packs than a one man army, As the say goes " There is strength in numbers".

That's why we are here to make it work. There are groups like anonymous Nigeria. And mind you technology is getting built everyday, and ways to stay anonymous is becoming better and stealthier, there are tech like Whonix and qubeOS coupled with other techs that will keep you anon.

Most of this banks still use basic encryption they solely rely on hardware firewall and these are becoming obsolete.
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by zamie(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2018
Yanumo:

DM me let's discuss

@zamie.
I'll surely support a cause as such. My problem isn't only with the banks sef. All our mumu politicians need their accounts to be emptied. The whole banking system in Nigeria can be brought down. They don't update their technology on time, most especially their atm.

Ride On Sir, I dey ur back
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Yanumo(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2018
Nairalander01 CLOUT I seem not to find your mail. Send me your mail. Let's start from there.
Thanks
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by wane01(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2018
pcguru1
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Nairalander01: 9:55pm On May 08, 2018
Yanumo:
Nairalander01 CLOUT I seem not to find your mail. Send me your mail. Let's start from there.
Thanks

Ponzilord@gmail.com
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Nobody: 7:09am On May 09, 2018
good luck with that.
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by wane01(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2018
pcguru1:
good luck with that.
grin I think sey you for give them tips na wink
@the op .... from my experience and also statistics most cyber attacks in banks are mostly inside jobs done by the I.t department when offended ..
Buh ..
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 09, 2018
wane01:

@the op .... from my experience and also statistics most cyber attacks in banks are mostly inside jobs done by the I.t department when offended ..
Buh ..

I work in that industry, plus my pix is open make them sack me ni ? Besides when it comes to hacking I don't have that knowledge on a network level only on an application level.

1 Like

Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 09, 2018
wane01:

Buh ..

It can only be inside jobs that's why I said good luck
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by wane01(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2018
pcguru1:

I work in that industry, plus my pix is open make them sack me ni ? Besides when it comes to hacking I don't have that knowledge on a network level only on an application level.
if only they know the energy needed to rig just a small ATM ..
**buh you too dey fear gan self**
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Yanumo(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2018
pcguru1. If this would affect your identity, please standout. Making a change and staying anonymous is key.

With application level hacking you can still do network level hacking. All network require an application to communicate with an individual. With the right access to the system you can make a change to the system.

Most of these banks app are extremely vulnerable. Affect the customers or affect an high value customer you affect the bank. cos the customer initiated a transaction, but another transaction was initiated using the customer credentials. The fault falls on the bank and would back the customer which is a loss to the bank.

Anyone who runs an a digital currency business should please hit me up.
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Olalekank(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2018
pcguru1:

It can only be inside jobs that's why I said good luck
Good evening pcguru1, please I'm currently looking for IT placement in Lagos and I'm asking if you could be of help.

Your effort is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by engrboma85(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2018
am with you in this at least it would keep every bank in check and their indirect fraudulent charges would reduce

Yanumo:

DM me let's discuss

@zamie.
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Nobody: 10:39am On May 11, 2018
Olalekank:

Good evening pcguru1, please I'm currently looking for IT placement in Lagos and I'm asking if you could be of help.

Your effort is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You code ?
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Olalekank(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2018
pcguru1:

You code ?
I'm sorry I can't code, at least not up to standard but I have basic knowledge in web development (HTML, CSS and JavaScript) and java.

I'm a computer science student, 4th year. It's the compulsory 6 months IT and I'm very open to learning and gaining experience.

Thank you!
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by wane01(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2018
Olalekank:

I'm sorry I can't code, at least not up to standard but I have basic knowledge in web development (HTML, CSS and JavaScript) and java.

I'm a computer science student, 4th year. It's the compulsory 6 months IT and I'm very open to learning and gaining experience.

Thank you!
wawu
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by Olalekank(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2018
wane01:
wawu
Bro, abeg you get openings for me?
Re: Ripping Banks The Way They Rip Customers by wane01(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2018
Olalekank:
Bro, abeg you get openings for me?
question is what can you do?

(1) (Reply)

My ALX Data Science & Data Analytics Journey / Anyone Here Good in PHP/MYSQL? / Computer Science Or Computer Engineering???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.