Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini (50912 Views)

Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by killuminati(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2018
Buy your watermelon juice here at affordable price grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by BlackPantherxXx: 12:01pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Bellix: 12:01pm On May 08, 2018
Tessyama1:
So, it appears Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess who recently got married to her white bae went under the knife to get her banging body.

Here are some throwback photos we just came across, of when she wasn't light skinned and didn't have them curves yet.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/check-out-these-epic-throwback-photos-roman-goddes.html

When some ladies have decided to be less important than a falling statue.....

Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Kenswitch(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2018
Stop telling me nonsense, who she epp
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Xbolmax: 12:08pm On May 08, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow shocked shocked

do you want to have some fun?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh.. lets video chat wink
serious buyers only!! please!!
Biko! What are you selling? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:
Goodness! I thought these kinds of things only happened outside Nigeria.

I wonder why her is always so messy. Fake ass binsh.

Why u dey hate on this chick na? Do I detect a hint of boob envy?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Josh64(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
My own issue is why is nairaland making these people celebrities? I would never have known some of these people if not for nairaland.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by HoodBillionaire: 12:19pm On May 08, 2018
skin cancer loading
ugly bich

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by gwama: 12:25pm On May 08, 2018
unconsciousness cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Yewandequeen(f): 12:26pm On May 08, 2018
In actual sense I can authotatively say she did butt and boobs enlargement. Smh
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Sagay212: 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
lol...look at the ugly thing

Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by DaRuud(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2018
This is pure disease

Tessyama1:
So, it appears Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess who recently got married to her white bae went under the knife to get her banging body.

Here are some throwback photos we just came across, of when she wasn't light skinned and didn't have them curves yet.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/check-out-these-epic-throwback-photos-roman-goddes.html

Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Buffalowings3(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2018
Wait
What happened to her chest
Sh shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by iykeslim82(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2018
her breast will soon be her source of Trauma
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Temple1288(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
She's been a prostitute from day 1
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by deebrownneymar: 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
She has always been a thot
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by diva90: 1:40pm On May 08, 2018
I’m just going wondering how are proportions got that crazy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by tonquendo4u(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2018
This is the work of Caro white aswear
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Ishilove: 2:03pm On May 08, 2018
oyb:

Why u dey hate on this chick na? Do I detect a hint of boob envy?
Hahaha. I have more than enough so I don't need to envy anyone
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Hahaha. I have more than enough so I don't need to envy anyone

Unfortunately, since you are a missionary woman, their sole purpose will be as erm baby food sad
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Revolva(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Lloydfather(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2018
Tessyama1:

ngbe ara ya ka na ebido ofuru.

So this girl don tey for Asawo work.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Ishilove: 3:06pm On May 08, 2018
oyb:

Unfortunately, since you are a missionary woman, their sole purpose will be as erm baby food sad

In addition to others grin wink

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by slowbreeze(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2018
Smelling somebody.Even from the pix she stinks...Some men dey try sha.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by baby124: 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
Breast, yansh and hips enlargement. Also skin bleaching as well. Lol.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by firstolalekan(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow shocked shocked

do you want to have some fun?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh.. lets video chat wink
serious buyers only!! please!!
Madam
wetin u dey sell? grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by sisisioge: 4:22pm On May 08, 2018
Bet how did the girls grow so big?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by elkristofa: 7:52pm On May 08, 2018
She's been into the Hoering Profession long enough..
See bleaching naa angry grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by Rozaytee: 8:59pm On May 09, 2018
dirty yoloba olosho
Re: Throwback Photos Of Roman Goddess In Bikini by stevecantrell: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.