Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria (48930 Views)

Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria / A Directory Of Islamic Websites / Importance Of Good Manners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by emenim(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
My dear Readers
I have the answer to your quest, Islamic school can be found in Ikorodu. It is called PILLARS PRIVATE SCHOOL, they have nursery, primary and secondary school. even the name of the street is pillars stop at Agric b/stop and ask okada for direction. You can never miss your way
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Tunjman(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
Al-adab Islamic Nursery and Primary School, Abalti Barracks, Surulere.

Toyibat Group of Schools, Community Rd, Akoka, Lagos.

Al-Iman International Nursery and Primar School, 12, Olaide Awoye Street, off Kekere Owo Street,Ilasamaja, Mushin, Lagos.
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by maclatunji: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.

This has to be one of the most straight-forward topics that any thread can have. Therefore, it will be most shameful if you try to derail or troll on it.

Please don't post if you are not going to stick to the topic of the thread.

Thank you.
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Kinikini: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
IMAAD SCHOOLS IS NURSERY AND PRY SCHOOL ON BRITISH AND NIGERIAN CURRICULUM. The school is located at Alhaji Bakare Street Agungi Lekki Lagos. The school does Montessori as well.
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by arewaboy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
nadiamalik: Put your children in a christian if you dont want them to become suicide bombers like abdulmutallab. Ile kewu/quaranic schools are just training ground for terrorist in disguise
why are u disguising yourself by using an islamic name and abuse islam. u are cheating ur self.
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by TheOP1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Toyibat group of schools , Medina , Estate ,Gbagada , Lagos. (day and boarding)

The school is a little expensive and with reasonably good standard.
We used to have lots of foreign student whose parents brougth them home to study secondary school.
Am an alumnus 2005 cohort (Senior Prefect).
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Godjone(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ha! Una bin get bad islamic schools b4? Probably the one breeding boko haram terorist

2 Likes

Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Olalekan0(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
mhsanni: pillars private school..Ikorodu

Tenets Nur/pry school..Ikorodu

Nurul Islam private school..Ikorodu

All at agric Ikorodu axis...Lagos
you must be my neighbor lol!
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by maclatunji: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Godjone: Ha! Una bin get bad islamic schools b4? Probably the one breeding boko haram terorist

Good meaning quality of education.
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by greall1: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Do u ve brain atall.

nadiamalik: Put your children in a christian if you dont want them to become suicide bombers like abdulmutallab. Ile kewu/quaranic schools are just training ground for terrorist in disguise
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by naptu2: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Kamali(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Al-Faheem Schools in Oshodi is another good school in Oshodi
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by maclatunji: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ansar-ud-deen College Isolo.

Ansar-ud-deen Grammar School Randle Surulere.
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by HIROSHI: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Na wa for Nairaland o. So once a person has a differing opinion, her post is hidden? What happens to free speech?

4 Likes

Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sorry for posting a non-hateful advice. Will never try it again.

1 Like

Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Elebiju: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sir Rid: salaam alaikum,  i need a good muslim school around Ketu for my children. it's really disturbing. i'd appreciate any useful suggestn in dis directn.
God!I just fell in love with d way u folks mingle here pls how can I be a Muslim?as for d school around ketu I'll help u make enquiries cos I stay in ketu
Ma salam
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
any around festac?
Re: Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria by greall1: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
Seun Nice 1
Keep on hidden insultive word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Hadeeth Of The Day / Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.