Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time (4174 Views)

Ads Are Popping Up On My Infinix Phone Every Seconds. Help! / Who else Is Having This Geniex Notification Pop Up Every Time? / Wow! Iphone Screen Lock Bug Bypasses Passcode To See Contacts & Private Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2018
am using infinix hot 4.any time I lock my phone with any form of security pattern,it gets bypassed by my friend.
I dont know how he does that .I have tried changing patterns and passwords even security question but all to no avail.

even when I use the xhide feature in my phone.he gets to bypass it and access my files and he is been bragging about it..
I am really tired and disappointed.. what should I do?
does it mean that android is that insecure?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by wtfcoded: 9:49am On May 08, 2018
Its Because u're using infinix.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by roughcoin12: 10:18am On May 08, 2018
I want to know how perform this trick
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Oyeleye101(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2018
He is able to gain access to your phone because of the SMART LOCK feature on your phone.
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by PureMe01: 10:42am On May 08, 2018
Oyeleye101:
He is able to gain access to your phone because of the SMART LOCK feature on your phone.
how is dat possible?? shocked
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Oyeleye101(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2018
As it's on my Tecno w3, that's how I locate my own smart lock. Check the images below..
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Oyeleye101(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2018
PureMe01:
how is dat possible?? shocked
I tried to upload images here... But it didn't upload
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Oyeleye101(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2018
Go to your phone settings.. Locate Screen lock(you can use the search button to find it).
Then click on smart lock, it will now take you to the page where you can select other ways to unlock your mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by sayhi2certified(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
Oyeleye101:
Go to your phone settings.. Locate Screen lock(you can use the search button to find it).
Then click on smart lock, it will now take you to the page where you can select other ways to unlock your mobile phone.

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:02pm On May 08, 2018
i dont know how this thing will be an issue to you

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by abumeinben(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
krattoss:
am using infinix hot 4.any time I lock my phone with any form of security pattern,it gets bypassed by my friend.
I dont know how he does that .I have tried changing patterns and passwords even security question but all to no avail.

even when I use the xhide feature in my phone.he gets to bypass it and access my files and he is been bragging about it..

Are you trying to bypass your girlfriend's phone or someone else's?

Do you know what fingerprint lock is?

Why don't you use alphanumerics instead of pattern?

Abegi angry

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2018
abumeinben:

Are you trying to bypass your girlfriend's phone or someone else's?

Do you know what fingerprint lock is?

Why don't you use alphanumerics instead of pattern?

Abegi angry
after much research and try and error.
I figured out the thing is from encryption..

After I must have encrypted my phone now..they can't do Nada again grin cheesy
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 08, 2018
Oyeleye101:
I figured it out..its from encryption cheesy

But what am yet to decipher is the pattern they used to unlock my device when I havnt encrypted it yet..

After I must have encrypted it, they can't do nada again grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by mycare(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2018
krattoss:

But what am yet to decipher is the pattern they used to unlock my device when I havnt encrypted it yet..

How do u intend to encrypt your phone?
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
Oyeleye101:

I tried to upload images here... But it didn't upload

Let me guess u are using tecno w3. Sorry that phone is so poor it struggles to upload pictures on nairaland grin grin. Everytime u try to upload it refreshe nairaland. The 1gb of RAM and poor Cpu is not good enough to upload photo most of the times.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by funkyjms: 5:34pm On May 08, 2018
krattoss:
after much research and try and error.
I figured out the thing is from encryption..

After I must have encrypted my phone now..they can't do Nada again grin cheesy

What do you mean by it's from encryption? Can you throw more light on this. How does encryption different from the conventional security lock?
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2018
funkyjms:

What do you mean by it's from encryption? Can you throw more light on this. How does encryption different from the conventional security lock?
when I haven't encrypted my phone yet,there is this master code or anything which he uses to bypass my security details no matter how I choose to lock it(he fails to tell me anyway)..

Now after much research and googling,I came to find out that once any phone is encrypted, it offers more tight security to the phone..I checked my device and it wasn't encrypted. I decided to try out the encryption.
Lo and behold,it worked like magic.. He wasn't able to bypass my security again..

Even when I tried the safe mode method which unlocks every device with password automatically, it still didn't unlock my device..
That's when I knew I have arrived grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 08, 2018
krattoss:

How did you encrypt it?
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by ryfoz(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2018
krattoss:
when I haven't encrypted my phone yet,there is this master code or anything which he uses to bypass my security details no matter how I choose to lock it(he fails to tell me anyway)..

Now after much research and googling,I came to find out that once any phone is encrypted, it offers more tight security to the phone..I checked my device and it wasn't encrypted. I decided to try out the encryption.
Lo and behold,it worked like magic.. He wasn't able to bypass my security again..

Even when I tried the safe mode method which unlocks every device with password automatically, it still didn't unlock my device..

Good one
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nbote(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
Pattern lock is quite easy to unlock.. All I have to do is have a look at ur screen and den trace it

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by guji12(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
Nbote:
Pattern lock is quite easy to unlock.. All I have to do is have a look at ur screen and den trace it
U go really look tire

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Rollyluv: 9:32pm On May 08, 2018
krattoss:

What model of phone are you using. Because I know it is possible on JB
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nbote(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2018
guji12:
U go really look tire
Not really.. Except U wipe ur fone screen everytime U lock and unlock it
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by odysey: 10:03pm On May 08, 2018
krattoss:

he was able to Unlock it cause its on show password
/make password visible

mithinks

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by zenith4biz(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2018
He is using the smart lock feature of your phone, he has connected his phone with yours so he can unlock your phone with his phone using smart lock via Bluetooth.

Note you can turn on Bluetooth when the phone is locked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Shukusheka(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
Nbote:

Some patterns are so complex, looking alone won't help you.
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by henry007(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2018
Loool i dare the friend to bypass mine.
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by ogunniyi295(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2018
Nbote:

i fink u can get this by looking at the screen too??

Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nbote(m): 12:15am On May 09, 2018
ogunniyi295:
i fink u can get this by looking at the screen too??

Even U won't remember dat pattern d 2nd time after entering it d first time
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by ogunniyi295(m): 1:02am On May 09, 2018
Nbote:

Even U won't remember dat pattern d 2nd time after entering it d first time
i always do
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by Nobody: 7:06am On May 09, 2018
zenith4biz:
He is using the smart lock feature of your phone, he has connected his phone with yours so he can unlock your phone with his phone using smart lock via Bluetooth.

Note you can turn on Bluetooth when the phone is locked

Very sensible comment. All that is needed is connect the phone to a bluetooth device like a speaker or headphone and add it to trusted devices. Once the phone is locked just turn on the bluetooth device, then swipe down from lock screen of the phone and turn on bluetooth, once it is connected then phone will be automatically unlocked.
Re: My Friend Bypasses My Phone Every Time by guji12(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2018
Nbote:

My guy..u never see pattern

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert!!! See The Upcoming Infinix Phones 2020 / How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed / Ipad 1, 64gb, Wifi, 3g. Uk Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.