Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (41622 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having (2) (3) (4)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Jogunomi1: 1:00pm On May 08, 2018
We are planning to get married. I'm thinking of asking her if there is any medical problem we should disclose to each other.

While we were discussing marriage, she opted for registry despite that she is a staunch church girl. What do you think?

19 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Fidecoo(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
Jogunomi1:
We are planning to get married. I'm thinking of asking her if there is any medical problem we should disclose to each other.

While we were discussing marriage, she opted for registry despite that she is a staunch church girl. What do you think?
, well that's not a bad idea.ask

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
Ask your mum or dad

Your pastor too

uncle's or aunt's

Whatever you do , do not bring this type of personal issue to the public like this

Have some.self respect man !

253 Likes 12 Shares

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 08, 2018
Pls ask her about any medical problem... So that in the future we won't hear stories that touch.
God bless your marriage.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Jogunomi1: 1:12pm On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:
Ask your mum or dad

Your pastor too

uncle's or aunt's

Whatever you do , do not bring this type of personal issue to the public like this

Have some.self respect man !

Why do you find it difficult to swerve? Dem force u to comment on nl?

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Guy go for church or traditional marriage.

don't try registry! court/registry marriage favours women 100%
don't do what you gonna regret later in life.

Only married men can relate .

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Patented: 1:21pm On May 08, 2018
She may have done it to save you cost.

however the following Tests are necessary before marriage as an absolute minimum.
1. HIV test
2. Blood genotype

24 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by wizrose(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Hmm trust me u dnt need advice on this pieces shit grin grin

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 08, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Lemme enjoy myself Einstein

Take nairaland seriously at your own peril

No one forced you to read my comments right ?

31 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 08, 2018
Ask her everything and you too...divulge everything. From medical records to cultural beliefs to everything

Nothing wrong with a registry marriage. Infact, it is good to have one...keeps third parties out of your business

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by akeentech(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2018
She has aborted 3 pregnancies

I know her very well

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2018
Mumu forkboy.

U wife don fork una pastor. DTS y

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:26pm On May 09, 2018

She obviously has HIV.
Most churches will object to wedding you two, if you are negative.
But the registry doesn't mind.

Thank me later.
But I honestly doubt that you are ready to get married if you aren't man enough to ask her these questions yourself.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by greatman247(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2018
Sure go ahead and ask. Also ensure you conduct every necessary test to have blissful marriage.

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Josh64(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
Which kind question be this na? Medical history and conditions is the first thing you should know about a partner before you even start thinking of marriage.

32 Likes

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by CriticMaestro: 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
Test for hiv
Genotype

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by SoapQueen(f): 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

By all means, do! You can't hold things back from each other. You got to build this on a solid foundation. Ask healthy questions to alleviate your fears!

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by ooshinibos: 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
too late now , go ahead and marry
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Respect55(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
Are u serious?

U should have KNOWN all that by now

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Krafty006: 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
good idea........start your pam slippers biz with as little as forty k 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by kapelvej: 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

please any thing that brothers you before marriage, just clear it now because after marriage 1+1 is never equal to two

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nairalane: 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
What is this one saying
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by CriticMaestro: 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

It is an infinite contract (marriage) b4 u commit make sure there are no lapses anywhere..I see no harm in asking

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by JackOfAllTrades: 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

This is such a polite question, i don't think any sane person would take offense from this.

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On May 09, 2018
Uhn.....
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by DonPikko: 10:30pm On May 09, 2018
Jogunomi1:

you are rude, hope you don't end up beating your wife

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by labanj1(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2018
Please don't only ask, you both need to do some tests. Even the church will tell you guys to do some basic tests. Don't ever assume.

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 09, 2018
This question really says a lot

I hope you've not been having unprotected sex with her without knowing her medical history?

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Ask her. That's a normal question to ask while dating.

Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by PointZerom: 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Patented:
She may have done it to save you costs.

however the following Tests are necessary before marriage as an absolute minimum.
1. HIV test
2. Blood Type
Fibroid and pelvicmatory tests too.
Re: About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? by HeWrites(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Yes you should

If you marry someone who has aborted every kids she suppose born then you are OYO

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media